Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) The Ultimate PKing method in hardcore! (Read 11300 times)
tonioss22
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

The Ultimate PKing method in hardcore!
Aug 30th, 2019 at 1:56am
Print Post  
So my friend sent me a video today of him killing a player in harbor! I know most of you guys will know this already but for all those that wants to grief, there is a bug with shiradi that makes it affect buffs. So you can buff a player and affect him with frost damage! Resulting in killing players in safe area! Have fun trolling on the hardcore server until this is patched.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Re: The Ultimate PKing method in hardcore!
Reply #1 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 4:54am
Print Post  
:rolleyes:

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #2 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 6:26am
Print Post  
If that video gets to ssg your friend is probably looking at a ban on the vip account.   Hope it’s worth it.  The combat log may be enough too. Who knows.   
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2019 at 6:26am by Asheras »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 6:43am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 30th, 2019 at 6:26am:
If that video gets to ssg your friend is probably looking at a ban on the vip account.   Hope it’s worth it.  The combat log may be enough too. Who knows.   

Seems like the best reason to buy a new vip account

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #4 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 7:14am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 30th, 2019 at 6:43am:
Seems like the best reason to buy a new vip account

But you need to get to 20 before shiradi unlock, brrr.

IP Logged

Death
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 7:35am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Aug 30th, 2019 at 7:14am:
But you need to get to 20 before shiradi unlock, brrr.

I was thinking that...im trapped at 11 trying get 14 to kill people at bombs on "undermine" and have my lv 5 "Fleshen the Air" killer...

Hold'up a minute  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

By the way anyone lv 20 can try use that to kill some one of the Top list, the top one can be really nice? i wana see if that get any reflect at Mobos forum.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #6 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 7:38am
Print Post  
Death wrote on Aug 30th, 2019 at 7:35am:
I was thinking that...im trapped at 11 trying get 14 to kill people at bombs on "undermine" and have my lv 5 "Fleshen the Air" killer...

Hold'up a minute  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

By the way anyone lv 20 can try use that to kill some one of the Top list, the top one can be really nice? i wana see if that get any reflect at Mobos forum.

OMG, the tears will be delicious! Crybaby posts will flood the forums. Do eet guys!

Just hit them with buffs in public areas and immediately TP the fuck out before they know what hit them Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

AMB
Korthos Resident

The Star of Life!

Reply #7 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Here is how I prefer to do it:

Get a full group. Go into The Snitch. Announce that we need to kill the oozes in the BBQ area for that sweet Conquest bonus XP. Once all 5 players are in the pit trying to kill the oozes you turn the valve ON. 5 players simultaneously killed.

True story. I was in tears.... It was a beautiful Tuesday night!

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #8 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 11:22am
Print Post  
AMB wrote on Aug 30th, 2019 at 9:11am:
Here is how I prefer to do it:

Get a full group. Go into The Snitch. Announce that we need to kill the oozes in the BBQ area for that sweet Conquest bonus XP. Once all 5 players are in the pit trying to kill the oozes you turn the valve ON. 5 players simultaneously killed.

True story. I was in tears.... It was a beautiful Tuesday night!

Now THAT's funny!  Grin Grin Grin

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Edrein
Shroud Slacker

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #9 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 11:53am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 30th, 2019 at 6:26am:

While highly likely; I would hope that SSG wouldn't be a bunch of sour pusses about it and would accept that the fuck up is on them.

It's impossible to parse between who's intentionally abusing the issue at the moment and who's innocently watching health bars and trying to help folks while harming them.

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Well, where is the video?

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #11 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Aug 30th, 2019 at 11:53am:
t's impossible to parse between who's intentionally abusing the issue at the moment and who's innocent

Traditionally in those cases they just bring the ban hammer down indiscriminately then wonder why so many people quit the game afterwards.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #12 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Aug 30th, 2019 at 11:53am:
While highly likely; I would hope that SSG wouldn't be a bunch of sour pusses about it and would accept that the fuck up is on them.

It's impossible to parse between who's intentionally abusing the issue at the moment and who's innocently watching health bars and trying to help folks while harming them.

In the harbor or other public area?  Why do you need to "Watch health bars" in public aeras?   And a level 20+ using the stay frosty buff on a level 2-5 characters in the harbor innocently?   That's transparent bullshit.   I hope if someone gave that lame excuse they get the ban doubled or make it permanent just for being stupid AND an ass, instead of just being an ass.

Sure maybe you meant in quest with your comments, but the quote you referenced from me, I was responding to a guy talking about doing it to low level characters in the harbor.    If it happens in quest, that's a different situation.

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #13 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 30th, 2019 at 1:34pm:
In the harbor or other public area?

The fuck up is still on SSG. I would assume this would make someone like you happy because now they will have to fix it with some sort of urgency.

A little griefing now for a less griefing future.

Vote SSG 2020

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

mog
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Why to ban him?if ssg team want to ban someone must ban themselves, they are responsible for all this stupid bags and exploits of the game,they ask money for everything,they ask money for hardcore server and they offer a bagged product???no , players are there to use the product as the ssg give it to the players if as a player i can use something that ssg gave it to me thats not my problem,those fuckers are responsible for everything,they create the shit code ,if they don't want players to use exploits or bags or anything then must fix the shit before starting ask for money
I will be glad to pay a vip for first time to kill every player i can:)))) People must see for what shit are paying

IP Logged

tonioss22
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
raybob wrote on Aug 30th, 2019 at 12:42pm:
Well, where is the video?

Like others have mentionned if ssg gets that vid he's probably looking at a ban, he sent me this vid on messenger and it's with his main char. But if you want to replicate it, all you need is the frost enhancement in shiradi tree and buff a player

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
mog wrote on Aug 30th, 2019 at 4:23pm:
will be glad to pay a vip for first time to kill every player i can:)))) People must see for what shit are paying

I will help you

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Edrein
Shroud Slacker

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #17 - Aug 30th, 2019 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 30th, 2019 at 1:34pm:
In the harbor or other public area?  Why do you need to "Watch health bars" in public aeras?   And a level 20+ using the stay frosty buff on a level 2-5 characters in the harbor innocently?   That's transparent bullshit.   I hope if someone gave that lame excuse they get the ban doubled or make it permanent just for being stupid AND an ass, instead of just being an ass.

Sure maybe you meant in quest with your comments, but the quote you referenced from me, I was responding to a guy talking about doing it to low level characters in the harbor.    If it happens in quest, that's a different situation.

I'm all for punishing asshats.

But bans, temporary or permanent for someone exposing/exploiting shit that any competent QA team would capture?

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #18 - Aug 31st, 2019 at 12:17am
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Aug 30th, 2019 at 11:37pm:
I'm all for punishing asshats.

But bans, temporary or permanent for someone exposing/exploiting shit that any competent QA team would capture?

You can do it in a way that doesn't have such a negative impact on a player legitimately trying to play the game and who hasn't consented to participate in your expose.  You don't know what that player has invested from a time and real world dollars perspective.   

Have a friend create a new toon.   Then demonstrate the point with SSG on the throw away that the friend hasn't invested much time in.   

Let's be honest.  The people doing this aren't Robin Hood.   They aren't really doing it to server the greater good.  They are immature douche bags justifying their asshattery.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Aug 31st, 2019 at 12:58am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 31st, 2019 at 12:17am:
  They are immature douche bags justifying their asshattery.

Can't make omelettes without breaking eggs. If SSG weren't such a shitlord company full of lowlife scammers, then maybe it would have never got to this point. But as it stands : the eggs must break!

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #20 - Aug 31st, 2019 at 3:53am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 31st, 2019 at 12:58am:
Can't make omelettes without breaking eggs. If SSG weren't such a shitlord company full of lowlife scammers, then maybe it would have never got to this point. But as it stands : the eggs must break!

He's high key worried about getting delYEETed on HC. Him and all the idiots praising SSG for Hardcore meanwhile Live Servers are dead as fuck.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #21 - Aug 31st, 2019 at 7:58am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Aug 31st, 2019 at 3:53am:
He's high key worried about getting delYEETed on HC. Him and all the idiots praising SSG for Hardcore meanwhile Live Servers are dead as fuck.

Not really.   I’m not serious about hardcore.  It is fun but I’m not investing much time or emotion in a character that can go poof in an instant in any quest.   

I’m just calling out ass clowns when I see them.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Aug 31st, 2019 at 11:25am
Print Post  
I won't personally ever do it. I don't fuck with people in game. Especially not on a server where death ships your character back, and they may have likely spent cash on something. But, the devs knew this worked. You can also tendon slice/proc damage people while healing them. I really wish some assholes would go wild on league and rub it in dev's faces.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #23 - Sep 1st, 2019 at 6:16am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 31st, 2019 at 12:17am:
You can do it in a way that doesn't have such a negative impact on a player legitimately trying to play the game and who hasn't consented to participate in your expose.  You don't know what that player has invested from a time and real world dollars perspective.   

Have a friend create a new toon.   Then demonstrate the point with SSG on the throw away that the friend hasn't invested much time in.   

Let's be honest.  The people doing this aren't Robin Hood.   They aren't really doing it to server the greater good.  They are immature douche bags justifying their asshattery.

Normally I'd agree with you on this one, but the fact that it's happening on the P2W server does make it feel a lot more "Robin Hood" to me. If they spread a sense distrust in P2W, they really have done the game a service. Maybe SSG will finally focus on selling a game instead of selling grind mitigation. Sure it's pain in the short run, but in the long run it's the only viable path forward. (refocusing to selling a game being the necessary pain, not the griefing, not sure if that's clear)

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #24 - Sep 1st, 2019 at 6:23am
Print Post  
Hey, how hard *is* this to trigger accidentally? If I'm doing favor cleanup on a character it's not that uncommon for me to have a 20+ in the harbor or market, and if I see a low level pop into a tavern from death I'll often toss them a cocoon or dump some divine vitality if I'm on a cleric, am I likely to kill somebody by accident?

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint