Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Standing Shit Games fucked up mabar again ayy (Read 1413 times)
SpookyBoi
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Standing Shit Games fucked up mabar again ayy
Oct 10th, 2019 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Mobos are currently on fire because half the time no mobs spawn in the graveyard challenge at all, and when they do it's only the first 3 or 4 packs before the rest of the graveyard is empty. Have fun farming keys when there isn't anything to kill.

This is what I get for actually logging in for the first time in months to check out the event that's always fucking broken in new and exciting ways.

IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: Standing Shit Games fucked up mabar again ayy
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 2:18am
Print Post  
The whole game is fvked up right now.

Logging in game can hang on Retrieving Account Data as a bug makes it drop to 0.01 Kb per sec

Quest windows can take up to 5 min to spawn

Load screens can be a game crasher

And lets not forget, the TR system is broken now.

They have done what, 4 restarts / updates in the last 6 days? This is the support desk equivalent of rebooting the system until you get a result you can live with. They don’t seem to know what they broke or how to fix it.
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2019 at 3:48am by GimpyPaw »  

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 4:45am
Print Post  
Possible hotfix today IF they can make it into verification.

This means that at best, NR will suck until later today, if things go bad it might take one or two more days to get things straight (heavily implying the game is currently gay and very retarded).

IP Logged

Druidica
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 4:48am
Print Post  
Lol, not enough people online to get mobs to spawn  was my first guess.
But, whats with the connection issues? And what's gone wrong with the tr system this time around?

IP Logged

gibbon
Dragon Raider

smhma in a cube

Reply #4 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 6:57am
Print Post  
My next hc toon will be named Loadscreen or Revelslag. Last name Cantlog or Devclowns.

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #5 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 8:08am
Print Post  
gibbon wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 6:57am:
My next hc toon will be named Loadscreen or Revelslag. Last name Cantlog or Devclowns.

Essessgee Assclowns

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #6 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 8:20am
Print Post  
Is Jerry's salary just letting him sleep in a broom closet and the right to eat whatever he finds discarded in the trash cans?

That's the only justifiable reason I can think of to how he still has a job when so many people who could code and keep the game stable have been let go  Undecided

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #7 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 8:28am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 8:20am:
Is Jerry's salary just letting him sleep in a broom closet and the right to eat whatever he finds discarded in the trash cans?

That's the only justifiable reason I can think of to how he still has a job when so many people who could code and keep the game stable have been let go  Undecided

Wait, maybe I'm missing something but isn't Jerry just the community manager and supreme leader for forum sycophants?

His job is just to moderate the forum and ban whoever questions him or SSG and isn't not a developer as he has no actual coding skills, right?

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #8 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 8:38am
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Oct 11th, 2019 at 8:28am:
Wait, maybe I'm missing something but isn't Jerry just the community manager and supreme leader for forum sycophants?

His job is just to moderate the forum and ban whoever questions him or SSG and isn't not a developer as he has no actual coding skills, right?

Correct.  Which means at one point when deciding who to keep, they decided they needed a forum nazi and not someone who could actually keep the game functional.  Thus the whole "he'd better work for peanuts because he sure as hell isn't helping the game" theory.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Oct 11th, 2019 at 9:23am
Print Post  
I've said it before and I'll say it again.......they can call themselves SSG......but inside, beats the heart of Turdbine.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint