Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Epic TR class choices (Read 691 times)
goldgolem
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Epic TR class choices
Jan 14th, 2020 at 6:35am
Print Post  
im about to start epic trs and I am struggling to pick which class. I have gear, stats and inclination for one of Warlock, FVS, or Wizard (maybe maybe Sorc or CLR)

Ill have about 20 epic trs to do, so I want a pretty smooth build thats strong from 15-30 (like warlock is for 1-20). Ideally something to solo R1

I plan to leave whatever the base iconic class is and just go 19 of the main class

Wiz would seem like an easy choice but Im a bit worried about running out of mana on Boss DPS

Im probably forgetting a lot of pros and cons for each class. WHat would you suggest as a epic tr farmer?

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Re: Epic TR class choices
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 7:04am
Print Post  
Of that group, I'd go sorc.   Tons of mana (especially with lost souls) and really high DPS.

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:51am
Print Post  
IMO, you're making a mistake only doing ETRs all in one bang because of losing out on all the 1st time bonuses and slayer XP that don't reset on ETR.  Should work in ETRs with ITRs or HTRs if at all possible, even doing 2 ETRs per H/ITR would work out better.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:52am
Print Post  
But yeah, sorc would bang that ass nicely as Ash says.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:31am
Print Post  
Toke wrote on Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:51am:
IMO, you're making a mistake only doing ETRs all in one bang because of losing out on all the 1st time bonuses and slayer XP that don't reset on ETR.  Should work in ETRs with ITRs or HTRs if at all possible, even doing 2 ETRs per H/ITR would work out better.

Agreed.  I do two epic past lives per life, get first time RXP from most legendary quests, then TR.  More than two epic past lives and it gets grindy/bogged down.  See quest list here: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/511311-U45-Preview-1-1-14-1-16?p=62814...

IP Logged

goldgolem
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 9:39am
Print Post  
Its a bit late now Wink And Im an ADHD moron, I need to focus on one thing at a time even if its worse for me

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint