Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic RIP (Read 5124 times)
Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

RIP
Feb 12th, 2020 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Enchanted repair all kit, how I loved you.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: RIP
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
I love how when I start to feel even the slightest inclination to log back into the game, they do something like this instead of fixing something that needs to be fixed and any interest I have in giving them my money again instantly vanishes.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 3:18pm:
I love how when I start to feel even the slightest inclination to log back into the game, they do something like this instead of fixing something that needs to be fixed and any interest I have in giving them my money again instantly vanishes.

You got to hustle those tool kits in the store! #1 priority. But it's okay to release updates with a long list of things that are broken. How can anyone at SSG even work there? Don't they feel like sleazebags?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 4:02pm:
Don't they feel like sleazebags?

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  I'm pretty sure Sev spends most of his time pacing around his office mumbling about all the precious nickles we're stealing from him.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #4 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
what's the problem with them?  have they been removed?

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

Tspoon
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
higgildypiggildy wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 5:44pm:
what's the problem with them?  have they been removed?

ah yeah.. you could say that, or say they aren't as good a deal as they used to be....

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 4:07pm:
I'm pretty sure Sev spends most of his time pacing around his office mumbling about all the precious nickles we're stealing from him.

For the xbow fix, I'd agree with you if they were consistent with their response.  For example, going 1-30 and doing all at cap first time reapers, you save about 2 hours of XP pot time by fast recalling/shrining.  But there are people running around the game with 2000 hours of Sov pots from card crunching, with more stacks of those pots sitting on alts.

Also, fuck the guy who held SSG's hand walking them through step by step to reproduce the xbow feature. I could understand if SSG was mature enough to implement a bug bounty program where they compensated people to report this kind of thing.  But they don't, so the guy who did this just wanted SSG's attention like a simp.  I wouldn't be surprised if he informed SSG about the repair kits too.
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2020 at 5:57pm by Carpone »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #7 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 5:56pm:
For the xbow fix, I'd agree with you if they were consistent with their response.  For example, going 1-30 and doing all at cap first time reapers, you save about 2 hours of XP pot time by fast recalling/shrining.  But there are people running around the game with 2000 hours of Sov pots from card crunching, with more stacks of those pots sitting on alts.

Also, fuck the guy who held SSG's hand walking them through step by step to reproduce the xbow feature. I could understand if SSG was mature enough to implement a bug bounty program where they compensated people to report this kind of thing.  But they don't, so the guy who did this just wanted SSG's attention like a simp.  I wouldn't be surprised if he informed SSG about the repair kits too.

You can thank the morons who were tripping over each other in their rush to earn mouthbreather street cred by blabbing about all the fun stuff in public channels in the HC league while never stopping to consider that the chances of SSG employees being in those same channels were about 30 points higher than their own IQ.

The HC server was responsible for about 80% of the nerfs in this update from what I can tell. 

I have to grudgingly give SSG credit for the HC league.  It was an incredibly successful honeypot trap where SSG suckered the mouthbreathers into throwing money at them while simultaneously spilling their guts on features.
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:24pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 2:53pm:
Enchanted repair all kit, how I loved you.

I had five different people tell me how to do that in the last month. And I almost exclusively solo. Had a feeling that one was about to get fixed.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #9 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 4:02pm:
You got to hustle those tool kits in the store! #1 priority. But it's okay to release updates with a long list of things that are broken. How can anyone at SSG even work there? Don't they feel like sleazebags? 

People reporting Ratcatcher crit threat is 19-20 on live as opposed to 18-20 that was "pinky promised" by Lynn. LOL.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #10 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 5:56pm:

Re: RIP Mark & Quote Quote
Skoodge wrote Today at 4:07pm:
I'm pretty sure Sev spends most of his time pacing around his office mumbling about all the precious nickles we're stealing from him.

Also, fuck the guy who held SSG's hand walking them through step by step to reproduce the xbow feature. I could understand if SSG was mature enough to implement

Unsinful trying to beat his previous "tongue up Sev's ass" PR again.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 8:37am
Print Post  
Anybody want to share the infinite guild renown exploit now that it's been announced on the forums and a helpful forumite has offered to give the devs a walkthrough?

(PM or public post welcome)

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #12 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 8:56am
Print Post  
Might be related to having the dialogue box to board airships creeping back in from lack of version control.  Don't personally know though.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #13 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 11:27pm:
Unsinful trying to beat his previous "tongue up Sev's ass" PR again.

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #14 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 11:16am
Print Post  
Did they fix the stacking filis too?

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Feb 12th, 2020 at 10:21pm:
sh to earn mouthbreather street cred by blabbing about all the fun stuff in public ch

I sometimes like to randomly quote other people because I have nothing to offer any conversation at any time ever.
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2020 at 7:41am by Count Dante »  

Grand wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #16 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
It appears I missed quite the feature party while I was away...

I came back just in time to see them remove the Legacy Ship Resistance Shrines our guild ground so hard to get and thus give yet another middle finger to non-ranged, non-caster builds, and kill off all non-Iconic TRs.

Because every Non-caster toon below level 11 (14 for Paladin and Ranger) just lost 75% of it's elemental damage resistance in a meta-game that has been "balanced" around having those resistances from Level 1. Casters only lose 50% to 7, then 25% to Level 11, after which it doesn't matter.

That's not "challenge" of "fun", that's just Punching Down on the player base, in direct opposition to their (SSG's) own business interests. I'm certain they didn't remove Champions, or Reapers, or re-balance the damage scaling to accommodate this punitive nerf.

Way to incentivize even more dopes to roll Warlocks (who get Mass Resist Elements as an EnH) and Congratz on bringing back the "Caster Only" LFMs.

Just kidding, there are no LFMs.

It just beggars the imagination how SSG can be so bad at knowing their own product, never mind customer relations. Roll Eyes

I have been looking for an excuse to finally quit, and they may have actually succeeded in making it happen.

They probably did me a favour.

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Carpone
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

twist the knife
Reply #17 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Weekly Coupon
Enchanted Repair-all Kit
Coupon Code: FREEREPAIR
Now through February 20th!

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: twist the knife
Reply #18 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Feb 13th, 2020 at 4:07pm:
Weekly Coupon
Enchanted Repair-all Kit

To be fair Jerry hits me a an "I'll pay you extra to rub my nose in my own filth afterwards" type of guy.  From his point of view this is probably doing us a solid.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Feb 13th, 2020 at 4:12pm:
To be fair Jerry hits me a an "I'll pay you extra to rub my nose in my own filth afterwards" type of guy.  From his point of view this is probably doing us a solid.

The guild renown elixers discount when they just introduced an infinite guild renown exploit (reportedly) is classy too...

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #20 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 5:29pm
Print Post  

Cut the shit, Grand. One account is enough to troll with.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #21 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
My fanclub adores me, what can I say.

Grands Superhero IRL

EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2020 at 7:41am by Count Dante »  

Grand wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #23 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Carpone wrote on Feb 13th, 2020 at 4:07pm:
Weekly Coupon
Enchanted Repair-all Kit

Dey Fukin Wot M8?

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #24 - Feb 13th, 2020 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
[quote author=417B7E777E7E7379120 link=1581537194/23#23 date=1581635337]

You have no idea what it took to get this picture.  I had to pull off a homeless guys pants, take a picture of his dick, then photoshop a face to it.[/quote]

Then you suck at internetting because my pictures been available to the public on the net since 2007

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint