Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Some shit some guy sent me (Read 7890 times)
stupiduserid
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Some shit some guy sent me
Reply #25 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 9:30pm:
You can, but to many bannings for that. The VIP deal was attractive enough to pre pay where as the normal year stretch isnt.

Too many bannings to pay $99 for a one year sub, I'd rather risk a $300 2 year sub getting banned instead! Logic!

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #26 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Count Dante wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 7:06pm:
LMAO.  It's true  Grin Grin Grin Grin  When you're this ugly, all you can do is own it.

And harbor a deep, bitter resentment in your soul  Angry

You're a scared cunt. Fuck you.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #27 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 9:26pm:
And I don’t think anyone should go cheap with their sex workers during a global pandemic.

This is important. Wash your parts twice.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #28 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
stupiduserid wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 9:34pm:
Too many bannings to pay $99 for a one year sub, I'd rather risk a $300 2 year sub getting banned instead! Logic!

Try to keep up, 99 wasn't worth it just for sub. 300 was with the daily dice cosmetics etc. It was a smart move on their part and I dont say that often of SSG.

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #29 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:07pm:
Try to keep up, 99 wasn't worth it just for sub. 300 was with the daily dice cosmetics etc. It was a smart move on their part and I dont say that often of SSG.

At the end of the day 100 or 300 bucks we are talking a Friday night dinner and a show for most financially stable adults or "whales".  Might be a different story for college kids or kids relying on parents cash.

Grands Superhero IRL

EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

stupiduserid
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:07pm:

All of that junk and it's still worth less than the $300 asking price if you're going to sub, and you're the idiot who keeps sperging out about 14.95 a month when the cheaper option is $99 a month which is significantly cheaper than the monthly sub. Giving you a shiny ottos box and some shitty ass dice rolls with a halfassed cosmetic doesn't = $100 in value because the shit you get isn't worth anything and didn't cost them any time investment to give to you so your stupid brain thinks they're doing you a favor. They really are just hoping some dunce like you comes along and says "well gold dice rolls are worth 15 astral shards a piece, so that's like getting hundreds of thousands of astral shards for free which is absolutely awesome value!". The reality is they gave you nothing of consequence because it doesn't interfere with their monetization methods because most of the shit from gold rolls is worthless junk you can't even sell to someone because it's account bound.

It's the same shitty scam they play when they release xpacs, they charge an already unreasonable amount for even MMO standards as the content doesn't last more than a day or two tops before it's being ground out for gear, when any MMO worth it's salt at least provides some meaningful increases in content. Then work your way up the packages with more low time effort cosmetics or dangling cheap exclusives infront of you at 3x their cost from the store minus accumulated DDO points to excuse themselves from hiking the price up $30+ a tier, and consider their competition which gives physical rewards for collectors prices and it's almost overcharging an addict to get their fix. I could take $130 to any reputable game store and come out with months worth of fresh content for the price they want for some lazy gaudy cosmetics and a cheap quality of life item that they should be handing out just for buying their low content xpacs.

You keep buying because you're a good little pay piggy and you don't ask much questions because you're hopelessly stuck on a game that doesn't care about you and you're exactly their target audience of mouth breathers with disposable incomes that SSG needs to keep the lights on. Your idiotic justifications for spending money on this garbage just reinforces how hopelessly lost you are.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #31 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
stupiduserid wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:36pm:
All of that junk and it's still worth less than the $300 asking price if you're going to sub, and you're the idiot who keeps sperging out about 14.95 a month when the cheaper option is $99 a month which is significantly cheaper than the monthly sub. Giving you a shiny ottos box and some shitty ass dice rolls with a halfassed cosmetic doesn't = $100 in value because the shit you get isn't worth anything and didn't cost them any time investment to give to you so your stupid brain thinks they're doing you a favor. They really are just hoping some dunce like you comes along and says "well gold dice rolls are worth 15 astral shards a piece, so that's like getting hundreds of thousands of astral shards for free which is absolutely awesome value!". The reality is they gave you nothing of consequence because it doesn't interfere with their monetization methods because most of the shit from gold rolls is worthless junk you can't even sell to someone because it's account bound.

It's the same shitty scam they play when they release xpacs, they charge an already unreasonable amount for even MMO standards as the content doesn't last more than a day or two tops before it's being ground out for gear, when any MMO worth it's salt at least provides some meaningful increases in content. Then work your way up the packages with more low time effort cosmetics or dangling cheap exclusives infront of you at 3x their cost from the store minus accumulated DDO points to excuse themselves from hiking the price up $30+ a tier, and consider their competition which gives physical rewards for collectors prices and it's almost overcharging an addict to get their fix. I could take $130 to any reputable game store and come out with months worth of fresh content for the price they want for some lazy gaudy cosmetics and a cheap quality of life item that they should be handing out just for buying their low content xpacs.

You keep buying because you're a good little pay piggy and you don't ask much questions because you're hopelessly stuck on a game that doesn't care about you and you're exactly their target audience of mouth breathers with disposable incomes that SSG needs to keep the lights on. Your idiotic justifications for spending money on this garbage just reinforces how hopelessly lost you are.

Cool story bro? You should get your blood pressure checked before you die young from stress over these price points and deprive us of your witty commentary.

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

stupiduserid
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:52pm
Print Post  
My mistake, I forgot to add all the emoticons to show I'm laughing at you for supporting a game that is going down the toilet because they prioritize making money over making good content. I don't really want to edit my post though so just pretend I'm your parents.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #33 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 10:57pm
Print Post  
If you were dead like my parents you couldn't be all angsty and try to get attention complaining about other peoples money. Wait are you Bernie sanders?

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

stupiduserid
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Oh snap your parents are dead from laughing at you I'm so sorry that you're that much of a disappointment  Cry

I'm not complaining about how you spend your money, I'm making fun of the fact that you're willingly feeding it to a company and pretending you're still satisfied with the product and that it's good value. You can go ahead and buy 100 12 month subs on 100 different accounts for all I care about how you spend your cash, SSG needs to eat too. It's just woefully hilariously idiotic to defend the practice.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #35 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
Pretending to be satisfied?  By a game I spend about 40 hours a week on? I know you are not smart but at least try.

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

stupiduserid
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
It's called addiction Cripey, it's horrible and they've got you hooked bad. It's ok to admit you have a problem.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #37 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
stupiduserid wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:01pm:
Oh snap your parents are dead from laughing at you I'm so sorry that you're that much of a disappointment  Cry

I'm not complaining about how you spend your money, I'm making fun of the fact that you're willingly feeding it to a company and pretending you're still satisfied with the product and that it's good value. You can go ahead and buy 100 12 month subs on 100 different accounts for all I care about how you spend your cash, SSG needs to eat too. It's just woefully hilariously idiotic to defend the practice.

What’s in name, amirite?!

You’re not the brightest knife in the shed.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

stupiduserid
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:07pm:
You’re not the brightest knife in the shed.

You keep knives in your shed? That's not healthy bruh. Maybe spend some time without Cripey's dick in your mouth and get some counseling. White knighting him isn't your strongest point.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #39 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
stupiduserid wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:10pm:
You keep knives in your shed?

Why, where is your kill room?

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

stupiduserid
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:16pm:
Why, where is your kill room?

In the basement, ofc. It keeps the noise down for the neighbors.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #41 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:21pm
Print Post  
Amateur.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

stupiduserid
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
Sir, I respect my neighbors. Especially the ones that don't mind disposing of a body at 4 in the morning on a work day.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #43 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Are we done with the boo hoo you spend to much money? This was boosting my post count.

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

stupiduserid
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:31pm:
Are we done with the boo hoo you spend to much money? This was boosting my post count.

Well considering you can't make a coherent argument and your fanboy has his jimmies rustled it's kinda got boring punching down.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #45 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:35pm
Print Post  
stupiduserid wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:34pm:
Well considering you can't make a coherent argument and your fanboy has his jimmies rustled it's kinda got boring punching down.

It is cute you think you're punching down how many tissues did you go through.

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

stupiduserid
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
Depends on how many you keep yourself covered in crying "LEAVE MY DADDY SEVERLIN ALONE!"

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #47 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
stupiduserid wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:36pm:
Depends on how many you keep yourself covered in crying "LEAVE MY DADDY SEVERLIN ALONE!"

Is it a guy? Or a mommy? I know its 2020 and we make up our genders now but do we really know?

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

stupiduserid
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:39pm:
Is it a guy? Or a mommy? I know its 2020 and we make up our genders now but do we really know?

I tried several ways to read this, but I can't tell the difference between you and Darcat now.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #49 - Mar 11th, 2020 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
I'm actually shocked you know how to spell Darcat. Gold star.

Grands Superhero IRL

what the fuck guys...

Assholes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint