Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Fastest Path to 20 with a heroic box (Read 6257 times)
Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Re: Fastest Path to 20 with a heroic box
Reply #25 - May 31st, 2020 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
dupemeplz wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 3:10pm:
hey can original ottos boxes stiil be used safely, with 2 Million XP Stone of Experience from new boxes so i  dont have to grind at all and i can go straight from 1-20.

Also can this be done in epics with 2 Million XP Stone of Epic Experience +  4 Million XP Stone of Improved Epic Experience to shorten the grind in epics?

Do you even TR, bro?

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

dupemeplz
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - May 31st, 2020 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
yes a little but this my first time using boxes and i see i cant use 2, 4 Million XP Stone of Improved Epic Experience in the same life.
Before i get more i was hoping that i could in epics with 2 Million XP Stone of Epic Experience +  4 Million XP Stone of Improved Epic Experience to shorten the grind in epics's.

Also use original ottos boxes safely with out throwing up a red flag, with 2 Million XP Stone of Experience from new boxes so i  dont have to grind at all and i can go straight from 1-20.

hoping captains crew was feeling like sharing today Cheesy

IP Logged

Sildenafil
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - May 31st, 2020 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
Nuic wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 1:39pm:
Either this is bait or you're so retarded that you don't know how to navigate the cogs thinking this trash list is faster.

the only thing that's faster is me cumming in your mom.

And oops. I meant members only, not impossible demands.

Each of those quests, with the exception of reavers refuge is like 3-5 min with no running in between.

you're welcome
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2020 at 7:26pm by Sildenafil »  

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #28 - May 31st, 2020 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
dupemeplz wrote on May 31st, 2020 at 3:27pm:
yes a little but this my first time using boxes and i see i cant use 2, 4 Million XP Stone of Improved Epic Experience in the same life.
Before i get more i was hoping that i could in epics with 2 Million XP Stone of Epic Experience +  4 Million XP Stone of Improved Epic Experience to shorten the grind in epics's.

Also use original ottos boxes safely with out throwing up a red flag, with 2 Million XP Stone of Experience from new boxes so i  dont have to grind at all and i can go straight from 1-20.

hoping captains crew was feeling like sharing today Cheesy

Can’t speak to original ottos. But the epics can be both used. 20-30 with no quests. Takes about 13.5 minutes per epic life with boxes.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #29 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 8:06am
Print Post  
I do the same as no. 

I stone to 3-4, run coin lords faction at low level for inventory space, then box.  then finish off

sure I can run those missions faster at 18+ but I might as well run them while getting XP

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #30 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
I am a moron.

I forgot that iconics give you the class AND iconic PL. why am I getting my 7th cleric life, 4th wizzes, 6th pally, etc? Why am I not grabbing those few
Heroic lives I still need?! What a moron. I was autopiloting leveling. I figured it out on a blade forged life. Why do another pally when I need 2 fvs? Oh yeah! I can! Moron.

Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #31 - Jun 1st, 2020 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 1:27pm:
I am a moron.

I forgot that iconics give you the class AND iconic PL. why am I getting my 7th cleric life, 4th wizzes, 6th pally, etc? Why am I not grabbing those few
Heroic lives I still need?! What a moron. I was autopiloting leveling. I figured it out on a blade forged life. Why do another pally when I need 2 fvs? Oh yeah! I can! Moron.

Correct.  If you need both iconic and heroic class lives, do Ionic for sure.   You should only use a 1-20 for the racials or if you are out of Iconic lives.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 9:02am
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jun 1st, 2020 at 1:27pm:
I am a moron.

Plus there's no leveling at all if you have a Heroic box, an Epic box, and an Improved Epic box from what I understand.  (You can use an Epic box and an Improved Epic box in the same life, right?)

That means it's just 3 hours per Past Life when you count the time it takes to empty the TR Cache.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #33 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 9:53am
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 9:02am:
Plus there's no leveling at all if you have a Heroic box, an Epic box, and an Improved Epic box from what I understand.  (You can use an Epic box and an Improved Epic box in the same life, right?)

That means it's just 3 hours per Past Life when you count the time it takes to empty the TR Cache.

Correct.

You can get it under 3 hours by hiring one of those professionals from the show Hoarders. They hold your hand as you delete raid loot from 5-8 years ago that is now surpassed by min level 10 RL loot.

It hurts. But, there’s healing after.

-“You mean my ToD rings?”
-“Yes. When will you use that again?”
-“<sniff> You’re right. I need to move on.”

Etc.
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2020 at 9:56am by Head-Meat »  

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #34 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 11:21am
Print Post  

I got it down to just under 20 mins after reducing bank load. Probably more I could delete. But, im ok with this. Allows me to fit everything from cache without even using my house k bank slots.

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Reyes.
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #35 - Jun 2nd, 2020 at 12:39pm
Print Post  

Just make sure you are anonymous or some shit, a dude here was doing back to back reincarnations without covering and got canned when people pointed that.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #36 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 2:40am
Print Post  
Reyes. wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 12:39pm:
Just make sure you are anonymous or some shit, a dude here was doing back to back reincarnations without covering and got canned when people pointed that.

How can they tell who isn't paying?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Notanarc
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 5:58am
Print Post  
Reyes. wrote on Jun 2nd, 2020 at 12:39pm:

Thats just bad OPSEC.  Don't stand around in front of the same trainer for long periods of time.  Do your thing at house d, then move on to the marketplace, then harbor, etc.  And be aware of your environment.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #38 - Jun 3rd, 2020 at 9:16am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 2:40am:
How can they tell who isn't paying?

Moreover, how do we know I didn't pay?

One thing is for sure, SSG has received waaaaayyy more money from me than they should have in the past week.

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint