Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc... (Read 17279 times)
Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc...
Jun 27th, 2020 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Since Kistilan is such a terrible person that you can't even count the ways he is terrible, I manually did it for you.   

This is one of the many things somebody actually has to do in DDOvault Forums to warn new members about how insufferably it is hearing him claim being banned for saying Hi Welcome one too many times when nobody cares.  He collectively got on everyone's nerves trying to claim credit for guild listings and organized fluff for every server waaaaay too often before the Devs realized he really needed to be banned.

Without Further Adieu, I give you a piece of human garbage in eleven parts...

1. Beat his wife
2. False claims about a service record, I.E. attempts to steal valour
3. Thirsty, oh so thirsty
4. Makes empty threats about suing people
5. Makes empty threats again
6. Constantly trying to tell you how great he was
7. Seriously, he beat his wife
8. Gratuitous use of military slang while trying to steal valour.
9. Apt to crawl back after making empty threats to sue
10. Just doesn't get the message.
11. Lies often and poorly.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:34pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Re: 10 reasons Kistilan is human garbage
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2020 at 9:50pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jun 27th, 2020 at 7:41pm:
He collectively got on everyone's nerves trying to claim credit for guild listings and organized fluff for every server waaaaay too often before the Devs realized he really needed to be banned.

Who are you again and why does your opinion based on lies matter?

If Tarrant had not deleted the masterpiece, TWICE (I reposted 5 minutes later as who are you to deny ART, hence why the ban), you'd see the beautiful lyrcism I wrote of "Love the Way we say Hi (Welcome)"   Argonnessen started a thread upon that moment saying, "A moment of silence for the homies that aren't with us anymore."   

So again, who are you?  Are you Tarrant?  I know I got under your skin for being too cute with your rules.

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2020 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
Ha ha! sorry to disappoint kistilan like anyone would have an opinion about whatever trivial pap that is, I mean? really man? hahah!  A post damning you for beating your wife and stealing valour and that's your take away? that it must be about some juvenile rubbish you posted on ddo? I only modified your list post format out of laziness, tweaking whatever nonsense you were trying to brag about from years ago you want everyone to care about! ha ha ha!  And you are all "oh oh! it's someone from past oh! I matter! I matter!" I mean I literally cut&paste your post and just changed words, too funny.

Dear God this is equal parts sad and hilarious!  you imbecile! hahaha!

And by the way, still haven't heard anything from any lawyers son, and neither has Strake, haha!
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2020 at 10:04pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2020 at 11:23pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jun 27th, 2020 at 9:59pm:
And by the way, still haven't heard anything from any lawyers son, and neither has Strake, haha!

I'm kinda busy, I've got an Info Subpoena in the works.  Glad you and Strake share love stories.  Is it like Broke Back Mountain: 2 Deep In the Vault?

Yeah, you're not writing like stainer.  You definitely are younger.  And dumber.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #4 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 12:26am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 27th, 2020 at 11:23pm:
I'm kinda busy, I've got an Info Subpoena in the works. 

In the works? that's just silly, you have had years since the first time you made this type of empty threat and over three weeks since made your empty threat to me. If you knew anything about law you would know that it wouldn't take more than two billable hours to prepare one.

What a terrible liar, as well as a wife-beater and fake soldier, I guess we will have to amend the list.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2020 at 12:38am by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Re: 11 reasons Kistilan is human garbage
Reply #5 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 12:45am
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 12:26am:
I guess we will have to amend the list

The more you write and bandwagon yourself, the more my personal assessment is of you is a psychosis of MPD and possibly a side helping of schizo.

I could be way off, as it's my personal opinion based on interaction with your posts and not third party wheel lies spouted by dumb and dumber for 10+ years.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #6 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:18am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 12:45am:
The more you write and bandwagon yourself, the more my personal assessment is of you is a psychosis of MPD and possibly a side helping of schizo.

I could be way off, as it's my personal opinion based on interaction with your posts and not third party wheel lies spouted by dumb and dumber for 10+ years.

No answer on that legal question again? It must be embarrassing to cry wolf again and again and then feel so compelled to post here even though posting proves you lied about more empty legal threats. The fact is that I feel pretty bad for you every time I see you crawl back and try to pretend you didn't post such nonsense and normally I don't pick on weaklings and fabulists. Then I remember that you are one of those lowlifes stealing the valour of real soldiers and that you beat your wife and I feel better knowing that you have been called out for the stupid kid you are.

Stop lying here, son. Not only have you already lost the battle, but it also makes you look even more pathetic and ignorant than the tall tales of past glory you insist on posting make you look, no one cares what you claim you used to be in DDO, its a game, and even then you don't matter in its little history.  Go do something real, learn to treat women with love and respect, volunteer to help REAL veterans, pray.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:20am by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #7 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:27am
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:18am:
No answer on that legal question again?

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #8 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:57am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:27am:

Well, I guess I would point out that you are retreating to memes because you can't even form an intelligible response to the numerous lies of yours that have been exposed and your general intellectual shortcomings. I'd also advise you to take notice that since your return to the Vault, not one poster, not a single one, has expressed even a scintilla of pleasure or even mild interest in your return here. In fact, when you have been noticed, you have been nothing more than a subject of derision and mockery.

Which while fitting treatment for a wife-beater or fake soldier, must be awful for you on a personal level. You poor fool.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #9 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:57am:
I'd also advise you to take notice that since your return to the Vault, not one poster, not a single one, has expressed even a scintilla of pleasure or even mild interest in your return here. In fact, when you have been noticed, you have been nothing more than a subject of derision and mockery.

You are the definition of infatuation.  Again, psychosis likely.  I'm not a licensed therapist, but I'm going to encourage you to talk to someone, whether it's your Rabi, Pope, Allfather, husband, wife, jelking coach, school counselor or 12th grade Summer School Instructor. 

Someone that has their head on right needs to guide you.

Edit:  Just a thought, have you tried BetterHelp?  The girl that pitches it on Facebook looks like Thea Queen.  Pretend your name is Oliver when you call and get some help before you fail this forum and more drastically, this life.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:00pm by Kistilan »  

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #10 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
It's true that I take an interest in pointing out people that attempt to Steal Valour or beat their wives as you have Kistilan, people should know what you have done, simple as that. I've even taken the opportunity to refind the thread title so the point is clear.

Have you thought about LegalZoom.com? I'm sure they could help you with the imaginary legal suits that you are backpedalling from commenting about. I realize you will never file it, but I rather think they will still take your money to fake it some more now that you have been outed numerous times for the empty threat.  God bless.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:35pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Re: Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc...
Reply #11 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
South Park summarizing this thread and Bishop's much-needed guidance.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #12 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Of course you would desperately like to walk away now that your empty threats and the horrible failures of your past, beating your spouse, and Stealing Valour have been exposed. Much the same way you did many years ago only to crawl back here of late hoping no one would notice. I can only imagine how low you have to be to crawl back here after all those meltdowns and empty legal threats when you were last here? I wonder how anyone could stomach the shame. 

Therefore like a naughty child you try to use a cartoon to distract from you're having no answer about the imaginary  'legal suits'  are you not even going to pretend to sue people anymore?  Well that's a sort of progress I suppose. It's a shame we can't do anything about you beating your wife and stealing Valour though. 
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2020 at 1:48pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
Get a room, you two. I'd trade you both to get KNN back.

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #14 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 3:08pm:
I'd trade you both to get KNN back.

Now there's something I never thought I'd read on the vault....let alone agree with  Undecided

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #15 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 3:08pm:
Get a room, you two. I'd trade you both to get KNN back.

I'm gonna have to disagree -- the only room I'll get with this person is in a Court.

The attacks are indeed being launched by him. I did nothing but came to discuss in the OT and Political Forums, he felt threatened or that I would be an easy target? I don't know, but it takes a very special person to attack the marriage and military service of a person, repeatedly, with no proof that anything they say is true.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #16 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Ok, for the hell of it - let's just say I'm almost bored enough to put some effort into understanding this (I'm not yet, but I might be more bored tomorrow), I vaguely remember glancing at the the admittedly very silly post about him wanting to sue Strake - but where and when exactly did he admit to beating his wife? 

I'll accept a summary but links to posts would be nice.  I'm fairly bored but really don't feel like putting much effort into anything outside of maybe working on the next batch of 2048s.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #17 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:14pm:
I'll accept a summary but links to posts would be nice. 

Before my time.

Before Bishop's time, too, but I guess stolen outrage is somehow more noble than stolen valour.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #18 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 5:01pm:
I'm gonna have to disagree -- the only room I'll get with this person is in a Court.

Well Kistilan, that could only happen if you had actually filed a suit ha ha ha! 

But he hasn't done it for 24 days now, after he started the current empty legal threats ha ha!  Not to mention the threats to sue Strake which is years and years old. As I mentioned before it really would be quite hilarious if it wasn't so sad and repetitive. Do you suppose he will want to try again?   
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2020 at 8:02pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #19 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 3:10am
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 7:38pm:
Before my time.

Before Bishop's time, too, but I guess stolen outrage is somehow more noble than stolen valour.

I hate old drama.  It's like starting to watch a complex show starting in season three.  If they can't put together a clip show to catch me up, I probably won't bother caring.

Speaking of before our time, has stolen valour even been a thing for over 100 years now?

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #20 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 3:24am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 3:10am:
Speaking of before our time, has stolen valour even been a thing for over 100 years now?

I'm sure there's a subreddit specifically for it.

But Bishgrand's speech affectations are straight out of a caricature of a 40's newsreel, so it kinda fits.  23 skidoo!

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #21 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 10:24am
Print Post  
Yet another poster calling someone a sock account because they don't agree with them, not right or very original. The 23 skidoo was at least kind of funny, and a refreshing change from the racist or gay comments. Stolen Valour is a serious matter to the actual military, and the U.S. Congress enacted laws against it in 2013 to help combat it.

https://www.stripes.com/news/veterans/stolen-valor

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #22 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 10:30am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 3:10am:

There are certainly lots of YouTube videos of guys running around exposing people pretending to be vets. I think only mil and ex-mil really care.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #23 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 10:32am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:14pm:
Ok, for the hell of it - let's just say I'm almost bored enough to put some effort into understanding this (I'm not yet, but I might be more bored tomorrow), I vaguely remember glancing at the the admittedly very silly post about him wanting to sue Strake - but where and when exactly did he admit to beating his wife? 

I'll accept a summary but links to posts would be nice.  I'm fairly bored but really don't feel like putting much effort into anything outside of maybe working on the next batch of 2048s. 

In summary: Stainer. He did some doxxing and supposedly came up with some divorce papers. He threw some shit up against the wall and these two things are what stuck.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #24 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 10:36am
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 10:30am:
There are certainly lots of YouTube videos of guys running around exposing people pretending to be vets. I think only mil and ex-mil really care.

I was a little curious and checked a few of those out after I made the initial post.

I can kind of get people finding some fat ass loser pretending to be someone he isn't for attention irritating.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Send TopicPrint