Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc... (Read 17383 times)
Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Re: Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc...
Reply #100 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Jul 19th, 2020 at 6:10pm:
A few of us know exactly who he is.

That's great.  Name names.  Until you can come to Dodge Avenue and say it to my face, gutless. Spineless.  Less than brave. 

If any of you wants to have a chat, fucking ring me up.  Let's have a talk.  Send me a PM.  Let's exchange details and start talking.  I'm game.  I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Anyway, it's good to know we should be able to legally force compliance regarding identities.  Thanks for the affirmation.

He's still a gutless worm.  I've asked for his address numerous times to get him his lawsuit he has asked for repeatedly.  Literally, asked for a lawsuit, repeatedly.

If he's not a gutless worm, he'll show his address and phone number in a PM.  We'll have a discussion on the phone and then we'll get him everything he asked for.

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #101 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 19th, 2020 at 6:22pm:
That's great.  Name names. 

Ok.

STOP MAKING STRAKE WORK

Done.

EDIT: Oops...Vault word substitution!
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2020 at 6:37pm by Technomage »  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #102 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Jul 19th, 2020 at 6:37pm:
STOP MAKING STRAKE WORK

Stop being a dick.  Be useful, cum forth, give us the load of information you so obviously want to share with passion and play.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #103 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 18th, 2020 at 11:54pm:
A gutless worm hides behind anonymity.

Haha, you are a hoot Kistilan.  The problem is that you have already proudly claimed in multiple posts that you have and know my name, my IP, two states I've lived in and that you even have 5 of my addresses. Yet here and in many other posts you asked, or should I say begged for my info.

Which means...  you are a liar haha!  I mean it can be both now can it son?  Now don't get me wrong, we all knew you are a liar previously, but it is fun to see it so clearly illustrated by you yourself in a way that can't be denied.

« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2020 at 11:15pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #104 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 19th, 2020 at 11:15pm:
  The problem is that you have already proudly claimed in multiple posts that you have and know my name, my IP, two states I've lived in and that you even have 5 of my addresses.

Ok, Darren.  AZ and CO, 5+ addresses.  But I'm not going to be goaded into a reverse-libel counter lawsuit.   PM me and we can have a chat about your fucking address.  If you post it, not my fault.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #105 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 19th, 2020 at 11:25pm:
Ok, Darren.  AZ and CO, 5+ addresses.  But I'm not going to be goaded into a reverse-libel counter lawsuit.   PM me and we can have a chat about your fucking address.  If you post it, not my fault.

Oh Kistilan, dear dense Kistilan, why do you need me to PM you with my details if you have them? and why have you been threatening Strake for my IP when you claim to have them? Like I said previously, that means that you were either lying about having them or you were lying about needing them from Strake or Techno to sue me, see?

So which is it; were you lying about needing them or were you lying about having them?

For those of you watching, in his next post here Kistilan will now try to post about something else to avoid admitting he lied one way or the other, haha!

Grin
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2020 at 11:36pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #106 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 19th, 2020 at 11:31pm:
So which is it; were you lying about needing them or were you lying about having them?

I am only asking you to confirm which of the addresses is yours, privately, so we don't spam your personal information around.

Born in 1963 to Children, they raised a man child named Darren R.S. manChild who managed in a bleak and misshapen life to accumulate a small fortune in his house worth approximately $150K-199K and a net worth of less than $250K.

Now, that's not a lot, but it sounds pretty fair that a judgement lien can be enforced on your abode if nothing else.  Or if you're actually employed a wage garnishment would be great too, my dogs would love an upgrade to Science Diet and Blue dog food.  You know, premium shit.

Won't give your full IP, but it's 173:138 through a Sprint mobile hot spot.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #107 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 12:48am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 19th, 2020 at 11:57pm:
I am only asking you to confirm which of the addresses is yours, privately, so we don't spam your personal information around.

Born in 1963 to Children, they raised a man child named Darren R.S. manChild who managed in a bleak and misshapen life to accumulate a small fortune in his house worth approximately $150K-199K and a net worth of less than $250K.

Now, that's not a lot, but it sounds pretty fair that a judgement lien can be enforced on your abode if nothing else.  Or if you're actually employed a wage garnishment would be great too, my dogs would love an upgrade to Science Diet and Blue dog food.  You know, premium shit.

Won't give your full IP, but it's 173:138 through a Sprint mobile hot spot.

Ah but before you just 'asked' me you were hassling the Strake and then Techno for it, lol! so you were lying about having it. And it turns out you are as bad at lying about tracking down info as you are about claiming to be a special operator because literally everything you just guessed at is wrong haha!  And you already posted that IP before Kistilan the link to the post is below lol. That full IP was and is on the ddowiki which where yout got it when I nuked your propaganda entry... Duh! That's some impressive dark-web knowledge Kistilan, checking a ddowiki entry hahahahahaha!

And because it is all wrong you should feel free to post everything and anything you have 'tracked down' Kistilan, I have no objection son, you poor sad little guy. I gotta get some sleep but thanks for all the unintentional giggle Kistilan, you Valour stealing wife-beater.

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1591246337
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2020 at 1:13am by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #108 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 1:38am
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 12:48am:
Ah but before you just 'asked' me you were hassling the Strake and then Techno for it, lol! so you were lying about having it. And it turns out you are as bad at lying about tracking down info as you are about claiming to be a special operator because literally everything you just guessed at is wrong haha!  And you already posted that IP before Kistilan the link to the post is below lol. That full IP was and is on the ddowiki which where yout got it when I nuked your propaganda entry... Duh! That's some impressive dark-web knowledge Kistilan, checking a ddowiki entry hahahahahaha!

So in other words, nothing has happened.  I've asked you to confirm your identity and address privately.  I'm not posting it for public consumption.

Also, your version of the DDOWiki incident is laughable and incorrect.  You sure didn't nuke it.  It's alive and well under my user name.  You, however, have received multiple bans against your IPs and have to change IP in order to post there.  Fucking genius material, getting yourself banned on a Wiki.

Glad I don't have to be responsible for either of your IPs then that I have collected so far -- yep, they're there on the change log for DDOWiki Users to see your inane actions.  Please, go make some other ridiculous posts and link them so we can have more of your IPs on the record.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Re: Kistilan beats himself and shits on Valour, etc...
Reply #109 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 4:10am
Print Post  
There,

Fixed thread subject for y'all.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #110 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Poor Kistilan is really getting hammered for and by his own words on the legal advice thread, so much so I was tempted to give him a break. But after reading all the double talk, excuses and outright lies over there I'm ready to go here as well.

To recap the valour stealing and wife beating liar has been making the empty threats about suing everyone including me and he even zeroed in on Strake saying that he was suing Strake for my IP address and that the only reason he hasn't served me a subpoena was because he didn't have my details, and than posted that he had it but wouldn't post it publicly, lol.

Ah, but as pointed out repeatedly, he already posted what he thought was my full IP address, my name, my city, my states. Every time that is pointed out he attempts to distract and deflect.

Thus it comes down to this, Kistilan, you sad wife beater and fake special operations soldier why are you suing Strake for my info if you already have it? and before you try to use the excuse that have it but don't want to post it publicly? You already have several times. Now it is time to put up or shut up my little begging gofundme failure, either you don't have my info and that is why you are suing Strake and why I haven't been served OR you do have my info and I haven't been served because you never intended too and was lying about the court.

Keep in mind this is binary boy, either one or the other is true, and you were lying about the other hahaha! Because I've already pointed out the I don't mind you posting any personal info you think you have of mind purely to call your empty bluff, AND you have already posted it.

Feel free to wiggle out of that you sick valour stealing wife-beater, in the meantime, I've passed on all the new information to the defence department, making a particular point of your gofundme pages using the disabled vet status, the addition to your previous prevarications which I might add is truly the lowest of the low.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #111 - Jul 23rd, 2020 at 9:43am
Print Post  
Jug wrote on Jul 23rd, 2020 at 5:23am:
I am going to sue you.

Even though you are clearly a fake Kistilan account I reckon there is probably a better chance of you actually suing me than the real Kistilan account.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #112 - Jul 25th, 2020 at 12:48am
Print Post  
Another week with no subpoena or even a call from my IP, you must be making the paper yourself Kistilan. Or have your hands been full with the DOD?

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #113 - Jul 26th, 2020 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
See Strake, Kistilan can be potty-trained, it just took a firm hand and consistent application of discipline. You owe me $5.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #114 - Jul 28th, 2020 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 26th, 2020 at 9:46pm:
You owe me $5.

Would you accept vault cred?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #115 - Jul 28th, 2020 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 28th, 2020 at 5:06pm:
Would you accept vault cred?

No need, the pride in a job well done is payment enough... that and the fact that we taught him not to poop on threads all over. Now if someone could just teach him how to actually file a lawsuit! lol Granted I'm sure the impending felony charges for stealing valour will well acquaint him with the actual law process. The moral of the story; be careful what you wish for Kistilan.
« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2020 at 8:45pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #116 - Jul 30th, 2020 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Maybe he was just waiting for a sale? Veteran Status was 75% off last week.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #117 - Jul 31st, 2020 at 9:19pm
Print Post  
Did you pay everyone back the money you didn't use for the car Kistilan?

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #118 - Aug 1st, 2020 at 2:21am
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 21st, 2020 at 8:07pm:
Poor Kistilan is really getting hammered for and by his own words on the legal advice thread, so much so I was tempted to give him a break. But after reading all the double talk, excuses and outright lies over there I'm ready to go here as well.

To recap the valour stealing and wife beating liar has been making the empty threats about suing everyone including me and he even zeroed in on Strake saying that he was suing Strake for my IP address and that the only reason he hasn't served me a subpoena was because he didn't have my details, and than posted that he had it but wouldn't post it publicly, lol.

Ah, but as pointed out repeatedly, he already posted what he thought was my full IP address, my name, my city, my states. Every time that is pointed out he attempts to distract and deflect.

Thus it comes down to this, Kistilan, you sad wife beater and fake special operations soldier why are you suing Strake for my info if you already have it? and before you try to use the excuse that have it but don't want to post it publicly? You already have several times. Now it is time to put up or shut up my little begging gofundme failure, either you don't have my info and that is why you are suing Strake and why I haven't been served OR you do have my info and I haven't been served because you never intended too and was lying about the court.

Keep in mind this is binary boy, either one or the other is true, and you were lying about the other hahaha! Because I've already pointed out the I don't mind you posting any personal info you think you have of mind purely to call your empty bluff, AND you have already posted it.

Feel free to wiggle out of that you sick valour stealing wife-beater, in the meantime, I've passed on all the new information to the defence department, making a particular point of your gofundme pages using the disabled vet status, the addition to your previous prevarications which I might add is truly the lowest of the low.

Alas, this would be so much more entertaining if you had half a brain and a retard level of grammar.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Valerianus
Korthos Resident

I Whole Lotta Love Drama!

Reply #119 - Aug 1st, 2020 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 30th, 2020 at 7:45pm:
Maybe he was just waiting for a sale? Veteran Status was 75% off last week.

HAHAHA omg hahaha this is GOLD  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #120 - Aug 1st, 2020 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Aug 1st, 2020 at 2:21am:
Alas, this would be so much more entertaining if you had half a brain and a retard level of grammar.

Grin

Fair point! That will teach me to post without grammarly running. Me no good write on own.
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2020 at 9:00pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #121 - Aug 1st, 2020 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Aug 1st, 2020 at 8:59pm:
Fair point! That will teach me to post without grammarly running. Me no good write on own.

You must be 10% smarter than the tool you are attempting to use.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #122 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 1st, 2020 at 10:32pm:
`

This pretty much sums this kid up hahaha! Kistilan can't understand the idea that you should own up to a mistake when somebody calls you on it like Gunga did me. Or maybe he can, but the idea terrifies him.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #123 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Aug 2nd, 2020 at 4:54pm:
Kistilan can't understand the idea that you should own up to a mistake when somebody calls you on it like Gunga did me

When I make a mistake, I'll apologize.  Not to you, you can go smoke a fat one off a corpse that died midst-orgasm from COVID-19, but I'll admit when I was wrong to those that deserve to hear it.

So far I'm not into the cancel culture apologist circle jerk you're trolling for at this time.  That's not normally a Republican thing, but I guess you're just testing the waters to see what gets your tip wet.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #124 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 2nd, 2020 at 5:34pm:
Bark bark!

And that folks, is how you make him speak, just that easy! Train them right and they do whatever you want, except pay their own way. 

Sit boy.
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2020 at 9:09pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Send TopicPrint