Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc... (Read 17455 times)
Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Re: Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc...
Reply #125 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Aug 2nd, 2020 at 9:08pm:
And that folks, is my gay assessment.

FIFY.

Also, no one cares.

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #126 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
I suppose the real question is. Hey Strake have you been served any legal paperwork by one Kistilan?  If the answer is what I expect then I doubt any other actionable work has been done  I.e. getting Usernames linked to real names... which are needed for most real legal paperwork last time I checked.  Could be wrong as I am not 100% familiar with filling laws in all 50 states though again depending on which state he claims that he is filing in, he might want to check on the relevant long arm statutes of the ones he is trying to pull into his own forum, as well as prepare to have something to get past any SLAPP.  Which good luck  as name calling and being a dick to someone is generally pretty safe unless you can cite clear and specific damages, and not be acting in a way the court would find as objectionable...like say attacking back oneself and or starting additional issues with additional people.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #127 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 2nd, 2020 at 10:02pm:
I suppose the real question is. Hey Strake have you been served any legal paperwork by one Kistilan?  If the answer is what I expect then I doubt any other actionable work has been done  I.e. getting Usernames linked to real names... which are needed for most real legal paperwork last time I checked.  Could be wrong as I am not 100% familiar with filling laws in all 50 states though again depending on which state he claims that he is filing in, he might want to check on the relevant long arm statutes of the ones he is trying to pull into his own forum, as well as prepare to have something to get past any SLAPP.  Which good luck  as name calling and being a dick to someone is generally pretty safe unless you can cite clear and specific damages, and not be acting in a way the court would find as objectionable...like say attacking back oneself and or starting additional issues with additional people.

Ok, legally-speaking, you're an idiot.

Pandemic has the law suit at the bottom of the barrel in priorities both for attorney and for opportunity for myself.  I'm not going to pass on half a million dollars in solar panels just to get this paperwork filed faster for an injunction to discovery.  It's not my problem individuals here decided to open themselves to libel claims and perpetuate it with disclosure of personal information and emails that otherwise would be relatively unknown.  I'm not a public figure and didn't post anything to help point the individuals here towards any information or false claims they've made against me.

As you can see, no one has been attacking my military service, accusing me of stolen valor, or falsifying statements regarding my wife lately.  Also, those were not active discussions until certain individuals here re-started without prompting by myself.  Libel Defamation has a 1 year statutory from discovery in most states (including NY) so we have plenty of time regarding filing against DDOVAULT.COM and then filing a Discovery Motion.  I already have the paperwork from his domain name registry.

Regarding again sniffing around or claiming other things such as fraud, since there's no basis and it's incorrect, we can lump that into the libel claims.

You are not very good at discussing law based on the above rambling quotation. 

Also, show me the money.

Allow me illustrate what it's like dancing around in the Vault while the trolls cry Kistilan took money fraudulently to the bank.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #128 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
I never made any specific legal claims or statements in my post, nor did I claim any level of authority on the matter...nor would I.  I believe I even said as much..though not in those exact words.  What I am understanding from your reply though is that you have not filed anything then against the vault or Bishop. As iirc the paperwork should be in the court system database by now...at least the initial claims, but again I suppose with the virus things may be delayed though that is hard to verify now isn’t it?

Hence my question that was not directed to you.

Besides all that.  I don't really know or care about your beefs past or present.  Though if you are as you say, a honorably discharged serviceman then even with our disagreements, Thank You for your years of service.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #129 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 2nd, 2020 at 10:45pm:
Though if you are as you say, a honorably discharged serviceman then even with our disagreements, Thank You for your years of service.

Thanks.  I posted my Bronze Star Medal with redacted info awhile back when the libel defamation regarding stolen valor was posted here and incited further with cross-posts encouraging users to report me to the DoD for stolen valor.

As for the paperwork, I'm gonna say it again -- it's not filed because it's not a priority, so the whole Bishop asking about subpoena thing is a lot like asking Elon Musk when he's going to send cookies from Mars to Arizona.

Well, first he has to make it to Mars.  Then he has to send cookies and eventually they will make it to Arizona.  Elon has stated he intends to go to Mars, but he certainly hasn't GONE to Mars yet.

So apply that accordingly.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #130 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
You’re welcome as to the rest I suppose though last I checked most law firms can and do work multiple cases at one time.  Though unless they would not take it on consignment or supposing it is a small firm your reasoning makes sense as standard practice.

Guess we as a group will find out, eventually.
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2020 at 11:35pm by Shadehater »  

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #131 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 10:56am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 2nd, 2020 at 11:10pm:
I posted my Bronze Star Medal with redacted info awhile back when the libel defamation regarding stolen valor was posted here and incited further with cross-posts encouraging users to report me to the DoD for stolen valor.

Did you attach the Combat "V" device to the ribbon/medal?

If so, were you authorized to do so?

If you did and you weren't authorized, that's the textbook definition of "stolen valor."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_Star_Medal
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2020 at 10:58am by Technomage »  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #132 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 2nd, 2020 at 10:15pm:
I'm not going to pass on half a million dollars in solar panels

You are so weirdly insecure. You simply cannot post without trying to impress others with meaningless and typically empty brags about yourself.

You want to impress everyone with your "half a million real estate portfolio," but it actually translates to "I am $500k in debt."

You want to impress everyone with your "half a million in solar panels" (this is something like the fourth time you mentioned here it in two days), but no one is fooled. It's not like anyone thinks you're earning half a million dollars from moving some panels around. Your claim is that the product you are moving costs a lot of money. So what?

Amusingly, you even do it when begging for money on GoFundMe. Which seems rather counter-intuitive, wouldn't you say?

Hint: the people who actually have the kinds of things you are always going on about don't brag about it. What is it with your constant need for approval?

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #133 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
It's not my problem individuals here decided to open themselves to libel claims and perpetuate it with disclosure of personal information and emails that otherwise would be relatively unknown.

So your claim here is in two parts:

1) That Bishop opened himself up to libel claims because he repeated information that you disclosed on the internet, and

2) That I opened myself up to libel for sharing emails you sent to vault.troll@gmail.com.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I wish you luck, twerp.

I'm not a public figure and didn't post anything to help point the individuals here towards any information or false claims they've made against me.

Not that this is in any way relevant - whether or not you posted clues toward your online presence really has nothing to do with libel - but it's completely false. As pointed out several times, you decided to use your fairly unique first name as your userid, and a google search of your userid brings anyone to a litany of embarrassing shit you've posted.

Again, not that it matters, but here you are, making shit up, again.

As you can see, no one has been attacking my military service, accusing me of stolen valor, or falsifying statements regarding my wife lately.

Oh, wow, you are very impressive! You must have scared everyone back into their shells!

Oh, wait, it turns out July 28 was not that long ago:
Bishop wrote on Jul 28th, 2020 at 8:34pm:
Granted I'm sure the impending felony charges for stealing valour will well acquaint him with the actual law process.

Imagine that, Kistilan caught in yet another lie. SHOCKER.

Also, those were not active discussions until certain individuals here re-started without prompting by myself.  Libel Defamation has a 1 year statutory from discovery in most states (including NY) so we have plenty of time regarding filing against DDOVAULT.COM and then filing a Discovery Motion. I already have the paperwork from his domain name registry.

Grin

There you go again. You make "I did a whois lookup" sound so impressive. I remember when you first looked this up and were dismayed to find out that my name is not enom.org. I'm sure everyone is very impressed and scared. You're so internet-savvy. OH NO GUYS HE DID A WHOIS LOOKUP!

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #134 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 12:22pm:
Oh, wow, you are very impressive! You must have scared everyone back into their shells!

Oh, wait, it turns out July 28 was not that long ago:
Imagine that, Kistilan caught in yet another lie. SHOCKER.

Grin

Ha ha ha! Do you think Kistilan has forgotten the title of this thread? or that it gets bumped nearly every day to make sure it shows up on the public view right away? hmm... how odd he hasn't noticed.

I'd done what I could to not be so repetitive in my post material to avoid annoying the other vault members who haven't tried to steal Valour and beat their wives... as Kistilan has.  Of course, I understand that I am annoying in many other ways.

Kistilan has repeatedly stolen Valour, beat his wife, defrauded gofundme donors he begged for money

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #135 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
1) That Bishop opened himself up to libel claims because he repeated information that you disclosed on the internet, and

So, I never disclosed I beat my wife.  That's a lie.

I also never disclosed I executed a stolen valor move, that's a lie.

2) That I opened myself up to libel for sharing emails you sent to vault.troll@gmail.com.

You definitely facilitated him by doing so. Yes.  Rather than striking down libel claims about me, you let them stay posted as the publisher, hence libel facilitation.
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:27pm by Kistilan »  

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #136 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:27pm:

Yeah! he tried to keep it secret!

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #137 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:29pm:
Yeah! he tried to keep it secret!

You're one of the finest god damn idiots the Internet has produced in 4 decades.

I *never* beat my wife, and therefore I couldn't have disclosed that I had ever done so as that would be a lie.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #138 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:38pm:
I *never* beat my wife, and therefore I couldn't have disclosed that I had ever done so as that would be a lie.

IIRC, stainer was the one that dug up your divorce proceedings. Was spousal abuse (physical or mental) one of the grounds your ex-wife filed divorce for?

Because if stainer dug the filing up, I'm sure someone else here on the Vault could as well, so be careful with your answer.
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:47pm by Technomage »  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #139 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
you decided to use your fairly unique first name as your userid

Honestly, if my name was Kistilan I'd probably be all kinds of fucked in the head as well.

His parents must've really hated his guts before he was even born. Roflmao!

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #140 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:46pm:
IIRC, stainer was the one that dug up your divorce proceedings. Was spousal abuse (physical or mental) one of the grounds your ex-wife filed divorce for?

Because if stainer dug the filing up, I'm sure someone else here on the Vault could as well, so be careful with your answer.

You and your socks always trying to find a pin and stick it in my urethra like it's something to do.  Truly a master of dick fish.

Nope, go fish ya Nosy Nancy.

Grounds for divorce were wanting a divorce, nothing else.  She wanted to stay in Australia and go back to her ex-boyfriend that had a 7+ month opportunity to convince her to do so while I was in C-130 training and she was in Australia.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #141 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 5:23pm
Print Post  

I also never disclosed I executed a stolen valor move, that's a lie.

You definitely facilitated him by doing so. Yes.  Rather than striking down libel claims about me, you let them stay posted as the publisher, hence libel facilitation.

I’m pretty sure not moderating the text is a requirement of 230 protection thus Strake would be a fool to remove and curate the content, unless required to by injunction or if he found other materials as offensive in good faith, that would make him liable.  This I’m 95+% sure of as the law currently reads and has been applied.

Again layman’s read/not a lawyer.

« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2020 at 5:26pm by Shadehater »  

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #142 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 5:51pm
Print Post  

Right. This is stuff you want to get straight in your own head before you go to a lawyer. "Strake shared my emails with the world" will get even less traction than "someone hurt my feelers online!"

...which is to say, there will be a slightly smaller pause before you are laughed out of the office.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #143 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Yes I know from experience that emails/PMs are only considered private and privileged between specific entities with privacy rules such as doctors, or lawyers with their patient/client. Sometimes this applies if it is agreed to by both parties and stated in the communication as well.

I know this from my profession.  Of course a court can in most instances decide differently, but rarely do excerpt in cases of or involving conspiracy.
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2020 at 6:36pm by Shadehater »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #144 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 5:51pm:
"Strake shared my emails with the world"

My emails do not have my divorce, assertions on beating my wife nor stolen valor claims in them.

The emails just encouraged them and you let the libel statements fly and encouraged those statements.

As a moderator and owner of a forum, you have every right to delete and curtail libel statements.  Some might argue it's even the one obligation you should follow as a terrible admin.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #145 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
That is blatantly untrue.  A platforms owner is under no such obligation to remove content especially if not given a take-down notice and even then good luck proving its involvement as well as it/his culpability

I believe this applies in this instance as well with Strakes assertion that a good lawyer will laugh at his involvement
http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/publishing-statements-and-content-others

Again could be wrong/not a lawyer

And with this I am done with this thread I think unless pulled back in.
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2020 at 6:55pm by Shadehater »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #146 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 4:08pm:
or that it gets bumped nearly every day to make sure it shows up on the public view right away? hmm... how odd he hasn't noticed.

I've been asking myself the same question since I started following this dog and pony show a couple weeks ago. My theory is "no, he has not noticed"

Kistilan wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 6:29pm:
As a moderator and owner of a forum, you have every right to delete and curtail libel statements. 

"Every right to" does not translate into "A legal obligation to" <-- this is a distinction that is very important.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #147 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 7:12pm:
"Every right to" does not translate into "A legal obligation to" <-- this is a distinction that is very important.

Well, taking the option to not (and by extension even incite by his own actions the continuation of those statements) is like the NYT continuing to print a libel defamation or slanderous reporting in an interview without ever making a redaction/correction statement. 

So it's also very important for the publisher to know what the hell their forum is actually stating in regards to defamation via libel words.  This is why DDOWiki deleted Bishop's numerous attempts to stick that on my DDOWiki.com/pages/Kistilan link.   They literally cited it was libelious in nature and needed to be removed. 

This is something Strakeln has not done in this forum.  I'm not sure why he allows libel defamation of an individual to be published, but he has continued to do so.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #148 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 6:48pm:
A platforms owner is under no such obligation to remove content especially if not given a take-down notice and even then good luck proving its involvement as well as it/his culpability

I'm pretty sure those private emails were requests to take it down in 2012 (and  I maintain my request to this date, I do not want you posting libel statements regarding my military service, stolen valor, wife, marriage, assumptions on gofundme or attempts to paint the gofundme as fraud).

It's sad his moral compass is so off that Strakeln must be compelled by a lawyer.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #149 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 6:29pm:
As a moderator and owner of a forum, you have every right to delete and curtail libel statements.  Some might argue it's even the one obligation you should follow as a terrible admin.

I'm gonna sue GoFundMe for allowing people to beg for money.

How can they allow this?

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Send TopicPrint