Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc... (Read 17363 times)
Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Re: Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc...
Reply #150 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 10:53pm:
I'm gonna sue GoFundMe for allowing people to beg for money.

Starkjade wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 10:53pm:
How can they allow this?

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #151 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 10:50pm:
I do not want you posting libel statements regarding my military service, stolen valor, wife, marriage, assumptions on gofundme or attempts to paint the gofundme as fraud).

So.... why do you keep bumping threads about it to the top? Sure, it doesn't "go away", but having the thread buried back on page 87 is a damn site better than being, ya know, the very first thread every newcomer to the vault reads?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #152 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:09pm:
Sure, it doesn't "go away", but having the thread buried back on page 87 is a damn site better than being, ya know, the very first thread every newcomer to the vault reads?

Whether I post or not is irrelevant at this point.  Bishop and Socks Inc have decided to bump it daily whether I leave it alone or not.

They literally said this a page back or so.  I'm only replying to the things I think are relevant or might actually need addressing or pointing to when they were addressed earlier.

Simply walking away obviously didn't work.  My Still Making Headlines X-Years Later thread is proof of that.  They continued to throw fuel on a fire whether I was fighting it or not. 

So asking me to take the higher ground and not respond here seems trite and begging the question considering we know the other parties won't stop.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #153 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:23pm:
the Gofundme info I posted clearly states that you can't use the money for things other than what you asked for

Literally asked how those people wanted their money back, they said keep it and apply it to the other needs.

And the rest was my money put into the gofundme OR my girlfriend's, who also wanted to use the money she donated towards other bills.

I think you'll have a hard time painting fraud here.

The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:23pm:
He gave you his lawyer details fucking years ago and you never did shit you simpering little twat! 

Oh yeah, the Lawyer that is currently out of practice in Tennessee?  Phone number and firm are defunct.   Sounds like a college buddy.  Moved to Florida.  Not even in the right state to defend him.

You sure you're not stainer?  You really know a lot about this.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #154 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:30pm:
bump

ftfy

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #155 - Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:32pm:
ftfy

Thanks buddy, you're a class act if I ever read one.

And I thought we had something at one time, masticating over MMORPGs past.  It's too bad that meant nothing to your sense of me or sense of altruism.

DDO Vault:  Where Ethics are Challenged/Challenging on the Daily?  <-- Take that one to the bank, Strake.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #156 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 12:20am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:43pm:
And I thought we had something at one time, masticating over MMORPGs past.  It's too bad that meant nothing to your sense of me or sense of altruism.

That's also the one thread where you carried on a normal, mature conversation.

Compare to this thread, where you're threatening to sue every third person you meet.

Compare to our little conversation down in cutthroat trades, where you acted like a deranged lunatic.

Coincidence?

I'll give you a hint: maybe be the first guy more often. Maybe, like, all the time? I could talk to that guy for hours. This guy, you're being right now? My first instinct is to troll the ever living shit out of you. Hell I had a grand old time trolling Bishop until he started acting like an adult(props on that, btw, Bishop. Respect). What the hell am I giving you advice for, though? Obviously you're not going to take it.

But, since I'm procrastinating anyway, here's some: don't ever post in this thread again. Eventually people WILL get bored and it WILL get buried. But if you keep on posting, it will stay right at the top for as long you chose to keep it here.

In fact, I'll even issue a formal challenge to the vault at large: if Kistilan can manage to not post a single other response to this thread, we will stop bumping it.

The gauntlet has been thrown down.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #157 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 12:24am
Print Post  
Resist, Kistilan. Resist.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #158 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 1:23am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 10:50pm:
It's sad his moral compass is so off that Strakeln must be compelled by a lawyer.

Yeah, guys! Any day now, Kistilan's lawyer is going to come down on me like a ton of bricks! Just you wait! I mean, first we gotta get the truck fixed, the dogs found, the gofundme money trail hidden, the mustang back, the Harley back, and oh hey guys I don't know if you heard but he's not going to stop moving the HALF A MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS OF SOLAR PANELS* just to straighten out my moral compass anytime soon.

But you just wait there, buddy, because shit is going to go down. He's totally going to get around to it any day now. I'm gonna learn my lesson and I will never let people say mean things on the internet ever again!

* - in case you did not know, Kistilan is big time. Never mind that he was begging for money to avoid foreclosure less than eight months ago, today he is rolling in it. That's almost three quarters of a million dollars in solar panels**, and they aren't moving themselves, buddy. You should post your deeds. I mean, they won't compare to Kistilan's HALF MILLION DOLLAR REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO***, but we can't all be boss, now, can we?

** - it'll probably be a cool $900k by tomorrow

*** - no, really, Kistilan is BIG TIME. He's the Land Baron of Lake Ontario (and Alabama). His real estate portfolio is huge. Never mind that he's underwater on all of them, he owns property, motherfuckers! If you think you can step to the Land Baron of Lake Ontario, post your deeds, bitches!

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #159 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 1:33am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 4th, 2020 at 12:20am:
But, since I'm procrastinating anyway, here's some: don't ever post in this thread again. Eventually people WILL get bored and it WILL get buried. But if you keep on posting, it will stay right at the top for as long you chose to keep it here.

In fact, I'll even issue a formal challenge to the vault at large: if Kistilan can manage to not post a single other response to this thread, we will stop bumping it.

The gauntlet has been thrown down.

I picked up the gauntlet and stickied the thread.

You really shouldn't leave your gloves just lying about like that.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #160 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 1:46am
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Aug 4th, 2020 at 1:23am:
HALF A MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS OF SOLAR PANELS

Hey, he took apart a lot of calculators to get that many.

Strake wrote on Aug 4th, 2020 at 1:23am:
He's the Land Baron of Lake Ontario

Can confirm.

I look over the St. Lawrence the other day and there is a huge EMPEROR KISTI sign being built* that puts the Hollywood sign to shame.

*I assume it will be finished when the Kiva cheque comes through

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #161 - Aug 4th, 2020 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Aug 4th, 2020 at 1:33am:
I picked up the gauntlet and stickied the thread.

You really shouldn't leave your gloves just lying about like that.

Yep.

That was my bad.

Ah well. Easy come, easy go.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #162 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
The really sad part is fake@K¡st¡lan doesn't even have to try hard to look just like the original. Just post memes at inappropriate intervals and the likeness is flawless.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #163 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Hmmm... fake Kistilan, does that mean he is actually a real soldier?

I.E. fake + fake = real

Or is it

fake + fake = super fake

Who that is some tricky stuff! Now the real wife-beating is simple, in that real Kistilan is a wife-beater which would make fake Kistilan a fake wife-beater.  (I use the term "real Kistilan" with caution considering how artificial he acts).

If you think about it, this means that fake@Kistilan sounds like a great guy, he is a real badass special forces vet living his life with a real disability and on his worst days can only fake beat his wife.  Meanwhile real Kistilan is a pathetic waste of human skin that beat his wife, begs for money, and attempts to steal valour and milk his pretend disability.

Thanks for your service Fake@Kistilan!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #164 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Aug 5th, 2020 at 6:30pm:
Hmmm... fake Kistilan, does that mean he is actually a real soldier?

https://ddowiki.com/page/Veteran_Status

Or he just earned 3,000 favor?

Bishop wrote on Aug 5th, 2020 at 6:30pm:
which would make fake Kistilan a fake wife-beater. 

Does fake mean Common-Law Wife or Dutch Wife in this context?

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #165 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 5th, 2020 at 6:44pm:
https://ddowiki.com/page/Veteran_Status

Or he just earned 3,000 favor?

Does fake mean Common-Law Wife or Dutch Wife in this context?

Good questions! Following the logic of opposites laid out thus far concerning Fake Kistilan, I'd have to conclude that Fake Kistilan has at least 5K favor. This would be the case as real Kistilan has none in spite of begging and practically grovelling for any favor, approval or acceptance of the vault and public at large since he started posting here again a couple of months ago.

In regards to your second point, I think we have to acknowledge that any references to law, even common-law when involved in anyway with any Kistilan is fake law.

*(By the way, did you see how easily we were able to provoke him to log back on and post? took less than a half-hour. Even when he is trying to ignore his trainers he can't help himself. That lack of restraint is probably at the root of all the choices that left him needing to beg for money from strangers.)
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2020 at 7:15pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #166 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
C'mon, that "dutch wife" joke was pure gold!...google it.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #167 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
Ha ha, sorry I missed that!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #168 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
He stopped posting in this thread, but now he's replying to every single honeypot post? Why?

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #169 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 5th, 2020 at 9:44pm:
He stopped posting in this thread, but now he's replying to every single honeypot post? Why?

Bishop wrote on Aug 5th, 2020 at 8:18pm:
Pretty simple really, Kistilan is trying to post somewhere that he hasn't already messed up to show that he hasn't been shamed into shutting up again... which he was lol.  It's also an effort to bury the many threads where he shared way too much and got humiliated for it.

It's a familiar pattern Strake and some of us have been laughing about via PM, his behaviour practically runs on a time table.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #170 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
Have you ever heard the sordid tale of "The Buffy Boards"? Was a fansite message board for the TV show "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" that was long abandoned by the time the show finished it's original run in 2003(there's a newer forum using the name now, the old one is finally gone). Anyway, the site rose to infamy in the 2010s(at the height of no one giving a single shit about buffy the vampire slayer) when it was noticed that A)this weird outdated forum was still online, and B)there was a weird amount of activity.

Specifically, one poster, who had been continuing to use the sight. Just... casually necroing threads, replying to herself, laughing at her own jokes... 30,000 posts over a 10 year period since the very last other person had used the site. That's about 10 posts per day.

It was weird.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #171 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
I forgot to add - the load poster wasn't even the site admin, just some random user sticking it out.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #172 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
I only bring it up because of all the thread necroing lately. I'll see if I can dig out the article.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #173 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
Found it:

https://www.cracked.com/article_18792_the-7-most-unintentionally-creepy-places-i...

Looks like it was actually called "The Bloody Board".

Memory is a bitch sometimes.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #174 - Aug 5th, 2020 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
Leave me out of your drama Kistlan, don't bump my stuff retard.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 
Send TopicPrint