Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc... (Read 17292 times)
Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Re: Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc...
Reply #200 - Aug 19th, 2020 at 7:02am
Print Post  
Kistard thinks he can bury this thread by spamming/bumping other threads - he couldn't be anymore wrong in his life.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #201 - Aug 19th, 2020 at 11:03am
Print Post  
He COULD have burried it if he had't bumped it scores of times himself and gotten it stickied.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Valerianus
Korthos Resident

I Whole Lotta Love Drama!

Reply #202 - Aug 19th, 2020 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Aug 19th, 2020 at 6:38am:
My apologies,

After Strake banned him, wanted to shove his name off all the pages and most recent posts so you didn't see Kistilan everywhere when you log on and look at the main forums and to bury all his spawned crap on the spammer board as good riddance.

Changed up my account name to the fairly neutral name of housekeeping so it wouldn't look like I was some cunt trying to take credit, just cleaning up. Glad that fucker is gone.

But even with only hitting those it was a fucking ton of posts and threads to push so this one got swept up with the cleaning by mistake, sorry about that. I was trying to bury the crap Kistilan left everywhere, not the thread that was driving him nuts.

thank you. imho no matter what ended up being deleted, i guess everyone agree. i'm pretty new here on the vault but i think that kistilan guy was like a dog with chronic explosive diarrhea, i mean, just fucking shitting all over the place the whole time. good riddance.

IP Logged

Valerianus
Korthos Resident

I Whole Lotta Love Drama!

Reply #203 - Aug 19th, 2020 at 5:22pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #204 - Aug 19th, 2020 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Valerianus wrote on Aug 19th, 2020 at 5:19pm:
thank you. imho no matter what ended up being deleted, i guess everyone agree. i'm pretty new here on the vault but i think that kistilan guy was like a dog with chronic explosive diarrhea, i mean, just fucking shitting all over the place the whole time. good riddance.

You should have been here for King Nig Nog.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #205 - Aug 19th, 2020 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Valerianus wrote on Aug 19th, 2020 at 5:22pm:

I give it a week before he starts threatening to sue jerry.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 
Send TopicPrint