Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc... (Read 17340 times)
Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc...
Reply #25 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 10:45am
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 10:32am:
In summary: Stainer. He did some doxxing and supposedly came up with some divorce papers. He threw some shit up against the wall and these two things are what stuck.

Damn.  I've been active 6 years now and never knew about that.  How wonderfully weird and random what Bishop seems to know or not know is.

Thanks for the summery.  Can't say I'm bored enough to care about this little melodrama.  I can safely ignore the girls pulling each other's pigtails without the fear of missing out on something good.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #26 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 10:30am:
There are certainly lots of YouTube videos of guys running around exposing people pretending to be vets. I think only mil and ex-mil really care.

So, Stolen Valor is actually a crime, but I'm not guilty of it.  That's why accusing someone of stolen valor is a big deal.

Stolen Valor:  Defrauding the public by pretending to be a military/veteran for monetary gain.  <--- The Crime.

I do not give a shit if any of you put a Uniform on.  It's when you grift for money, discounts, Veteran/Military benefits where you're committing fraud.

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #27 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 28th, 2020 at 6:14pm:
I'll accept a summary but links to posts would be nice.  I'm fairly bored but really don't feel like putting much effort into anything outside of maybe working on the next batch of 2048s.

Strake is definitely downlplaying it.

I did an Andy Kaufman bit regarding antisemetic vs Star Wars racism with a tint of anger at an old roommate that was jewish and very stubborn.  I was angry, read over that thread recently and I think my mind was a little off -- going through a divorce, etc threw me emotionally.  There was a better way to tell the joke.  I read it and found it dumb now -- saw the attempt, wondered how in my many "good idea" that I worded it that way.  Anyway, that's what kicked it off.

Stainer did research my divorce.  He also created an account using my wife's image here and began propagating a lie that I beat my wife, "from her own virtual lips," so to speak, by using this account with her personal details.   She's in another country (Australia) and I'm in the USA serving at Little Rock AFB.  That's how he knew here to look for the divorce filing in general.   

Moreso, I almost lost my Top Secret Security Clearance because of Stainer.  It affected my flying career.  Hence, I'm now a 10 year former Captain Civilian (Honorably Discharged).  I can pin this on Stainer any day of the week and the Vault if you want to get into blame, but the emotional damage at that time was significant.  I did love the woman I married and do care for her, but would never call her a friend or go back to her for all the money in the world, all the promises of adventure's worthy of Gygax, all the anything you could ever want.  She wasn't faithful, wasn't good for me. It's fine.  I would never hurt her and it was incredibly hurtful to continue to spread a lie that my wife was domestically beaten by me.

Also, at the time, these postings were very easy to find on Google.  You could type "Kistilan, wife" and DDOVault claims of me beating my wife showed up.

So, that's the backstory.  Bishop obviously lives in the past.

I don't think this is worth anyone's time, but it's a little disingenuous to sweep under the carpet the severity of what Stainer lead and Strake endorsed.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #28 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 10:45am:
Damn.  I've been active 6 years now and never knew about that.  How wonderfully weird and random what Bishop seems to know or not know is.

I didn't know anything about it either, it was well before my time as well. When Kistilan popped up and started posting a few months ago I was intrigued with things that were unsaid in posts that responded to him and his own oddly written posts. It wasn't unlike when a long-estranged member of a family/org shows up at a meal/meeting unexpected and no one can believe they had the gall to do so and are caught so flat-footed they don't know what to say. I looked over posts again and went backwards from there looking for posts/mentions online including the vault.

By oddly I don't mean the fact that he was a jerk, there is no shortage of those on the Vault. I meant oddly to the eye of anyone versed in Semiotics, and Sentiment analysis or has earned their crust online working Specification.  Less eggheadish, almost any vet can spot a faker a mile off, for the non-vet there are some helpful sites that post helpful lists of red-flags to look out for when talking to anyone spouting supposed secret-squirrel nonsense. From there, it's just a little bit of elbow grease spent researching to backstop the by then obvious conclusion and waiting for that subpoena so you can make it all part of a court record, and get into discovery.

Most people probably don't also realize that the most heinous acts of Stolen Valour are in large part committed by fellows that did serve perfectly well in rather pedestrian roles and decided after the fact, or in some cases during enlistment to start lying about their service for attention or out of insecurity.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:03pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #29 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
By the way, Strake have you gotten your subpoena yet? nothing here in the valley, I wonder if our process servers got lost. Or I suppose there is a chance Kistilan never filed anything, that would be funny, wouldn't it.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:06pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #30 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 2:49pm:
I don't think this is worth anyone's time, but it's a little disingenuous to sweep under the carpet the severity of what Stainer lead and Strake endorsed.

Probably not but I had 20 minutes to kill.

Not sure what Bishop is yapping on about concerning the stolen valour, but it was easy to confirm at least 10 years of service and reaching captain.  I'm talking many, multiple sources confirming at least that much of the story - which I'm pretty sure that's more than Bishop has given our country.  So, props for service and all I guess.

It was so easy to check because...DUDE!  What the fuck!  You use your real name as your handle?  What the hell are you thinking?  I wouldn't trust these people with a peek at my shopping list let alone my real name.

I don't have a horse in this race and really don't care about sides.  As far as the wife beating thing goes, unless I see a police report it's either rumor or conjecture.  I don't formulate opinions without hard facts and something some jackass on a forum says is the furthest thing from a fact that I can think of.

But you have to shoulder some of this blame yourself.  I'm not saying what they did (whatever that was - I gave 20 minutes for searching some records and that's about the beginning and end of my effort into this) but if you don't want people to fuck up your personal life, don't give them the means to give up your personal life.  Hell, I don't even let strangers see anything besides a profile picture on my FB account.

The internet is full of jackasses, but they only have the power that you give them and the access to your life that you don't protect.  You kinda fucked up trusting anyone online with any of your personal information.  Doesn't make what they did any more right - but you still have to own up to your own mistakes otherwise you're just a victim.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:15pm by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #31 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:14pm:
Not sure what Bishop is yapping on about concerning the stolen valour, but it was easy to confirm at least 10 years of service and reaching captain.  I'm talking many, multiple sources confirming at least that much of the story - which I'm pretty sure that's more than Bishop has given our country.  So, props for service and all I guess.

Bishop wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:02pm:
Most people probably don't also realize that the most heinous acts of Stolen Valour are in large part committed by fellows that did serve perfectly well in rather pedestrian roles and decided after the fact, or in some cases during enlistment to start lying about their service for attention or out of insecurity.

Not picking sides or having a horse in the race Mr Skoodge? No worries, some folk are quite happy to scratch the surface and a few weeks ago I was warned that for some convoluted reason you had decided that I was a sock, or someone who had hurt your feelings one way or another. You really are a peculiar bunch here, I was advised to ignore it as best as possible because some of you lads have been jumping at that particular shadow for a few years now, and I would be joining a long list of newcomers accused of it. With that said, you are welcome for my service as well.

As ever I await the subpoena that will never come because Kistilan can't afford to have everything put into the public court record after he has spent years attempting to build his career and social life around the fake service history as a special operator. Not to mention the stigma of the domestic assalts.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:46pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #32 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:41pm:
I was warned that for some convoluted reason you had decided that I was a sock

I don't recall saying you're a sock.  I think I've made it clear I think you're a spineless, bootlicking Turbine fanboy.  With that comes a foregone conclusion that you're also an idiot for those traits.

Bishop wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:41pm:
With that said, you are welcome for my service as well.

When I see that record and can check multiple sources like I did Kistilan, I'll legitimately thank you without an ounce of sarcasm.  Until then and with nothing backing it up - you're just stealing valour.

I hope you don't misconstrue this as taking sides.  I promise you I can have equal disdain for two parties at odds with one another but for different reasons Wink

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #33 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:56pm:
I hope you don't misconstrue this as taking sides.  I promise you I can have equal disdain for two parties at odds with one another but for different reasons Wink

Unlike Kistilan I would never be foolish enough to post my real name on a place like this, or anywhere online. Nor would I be craven enough to use my name online repeatedly in an effort to create a fantasy past in the digital trace. That withstanding, I appreciate your thanks, any vet cringingly appreciates it, but no one joins for it.

Going forward I'll continue as I began,  by treating your occasional attempts to draw me into some type of conflict for what they are and have avoided fueling your boogie-man fetish when possible while still answering some of the many usually quite incisive ideas and opinions you make elsewhere.

Now back to waiting for Kistilan's subpoena that will never come.

*Edit: I just realized that you and I suppose others, might have misconstrued that I meant Kistilan was stealing Valour with his Vault posts, you have crossed wires. No one would care about anything posted here on this pointless and nigh anonymous site (my apologies Strake), I'm am referring to the extensive efforts he has made on numerous online site and outlets to create, promote and benefit from a fictitious service record and history. I can't say for sure that he continues it in person, but the rule of thumb is that Valour stealers tend to either be even more hyperbolic in person or never try to float it for fear of being called on it by a sharp-eyed vet in person.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:34pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #34 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:05pm:
I would never be foolish enough to post my real name on a place like this

I'll give you points for that.

That withstanding, I appreciate your thanks, any vet cringingly appreciates it, but no one joins for it.

And I'll give you the same respect I'll give him.  SOIDH.  Without proof - he didn't beat his wife and you didn't serve.

draw me into some type of conflict

Back to the weird things you seem to know vs what you seem to not know.  It's the vault.  You suck dev dick and people are going to give you hell for it. 

have avoided fueling your boogie-man fetish

My aren't you full of yourself?  Don't know where that comes from or who this mysterious person who messaged you was.  Honestly you were almost completely off my radar (outside of being an SSG suck-up) until all the drama you started creating with Kistilan.

You're over here shouting "Hey, look at me!" and then get defensive when people notice you?  It truly is a wonderful and bizarre world of rainbows and unicorns you exist in.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #35 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
That's alright I neither needed or asked for your thanks, it only came up because you attempted to paint me as a civilian for effect in one throw away sentence of yours, Vets don't do it for thanks, and real ones refrain from big-noting their service for kudos.

Actually you will find I was saying "Hey, look at this jerk!".

I also added a postscript to last post for clarification in case folks had the wrong end of the stick.

Still no sign of the process server, I worry that he may never come by.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:35pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #36 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 2:49pm:
Strake is definitely downlplaying it.

Sort of. What you don't seem to realize is that what I posted is all that anyone remembers... and very few at that. Just like the last time, the only thing keeping this going is your responding to it, particularly when you respond with hilariously empty threats.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #37 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
I'm am referring to the extensive efforts he has made on numerous online site and outlets to create, promote and benefit from a fictitious service record and history.

I hope you're happy.  I've now put at least 40 minutes of effort into the thing I honestly didn't want to give a damn about (plus I should have been in bed 20 minutes ago).

Here's what I can tell you about Kistilan:

He obviously has a questionable sense of humor.
He apparently either has a bit of an ego or is lacking in common sense to give away his personal information on the vault.
He may or may not be a shitty husband.
He obviously doesn't know when to quit while he's ahead.
He may or may not be a failure as a human being.
He's a fucking vet who honorably served our country for ten fucking years!

When he says "I reached this rank and belonged to this unit" and I can find a picture of him put up by that fucking unit confirming his rank then yeah, I believe him.

When I can find mention and quotes by him from at least 3 separate military pages dating as far back to 2007, yeah, I believe him.

Quote:
Capt. Kistilan Dark, 621st Contingency Operations Support Group air mobility liaison officer assigned to Fort Drum, N.Y. , drives to the drop zone for an air drop during a training exercise at the Joint Readiness Training Center at Fort Polk, La., Jan. 19, 2015. JRTC is a 34th Combat Training Squadron exercise for the U.S. Army that improves unit readiness by providing realistic, stressful, joint and combined arms training across the full spectrum of conflict. The Airmen helped support the exercise, and also provided an opportunity for internal training. (U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Gustavo Gonzalez/RELEASED)

So, sorry.  From a third person point of view, this guy is not only a vet but a vet with a hell of a record and you're just some asshole bashing someone who gave a quarter of his life serving our country.

If you don't believe me, check out the verified 621st Contingency Response Wing's facebook page.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #38 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
I'm glad you found enough entries to satisfy yourself. Clearly, after 40 whole minutes and a day on the job, you are a well-respected source, and that put's it all to bed for you, lol.  Honestly, I don't know if you are being obtuse on purpose to serve some of the aforementioned gripe (most likely) or just easily dazzled.

The good news is that I and many others (not just vets) are not, and your 'conclusion' (with its tainted motivation) doesn't matter a jot. That's because the intended audience for my alarm about Kistilan's continuing efforts to steal Valour and wife-beating isn't and was never you. That audience includes Kistilan himself, authorities, and folks who care about this type of scurrilous behaviour, not a little guy on a YABB using the subject as transparent ad-hoc arena to score points against an imaginary key-board warrior foe that he has unresolved issues with.

I don't think I can be any clearer than that son, and while I wouldn't be surprised if you kept trying to inject yourself and your 'deep' investigative skills into the subject it won't change the fact that Kistilan's efforts to steal Valour and his domestic abuse of his wife are the subjects of note and concern, not your little pyscho-drama and sense of import. Do you do this on every thread? Oh nevermind, I don't want you to feel invited or obliged to tell us more about you and what you think here, I'm sure we can address it on some other thread you feel needs your special touch.

Back on subject, I don't want to jump to conclusions but it's almost 5PM here and no process server has come by to serve me papers for Kistilan's suit today and I'm starting to think he may not have meant those legal threats!
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:41pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #39 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 11:08pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 4:14pm:
The internet is full of jackasses, but they only have the power that you give them and the access to your life that you don't protect.  You kinda fucked up trusting anyone online with any of your personal information.  Doesn't make what they did any more right - but you still have to own up to your own mistakes otherwise you're just a victim.

I appreciate the reply, but uh, anonymity isn't a requirement to be a decent human being.

I get it, there are jerks and this place is the Wild West, but there's a human decency level I inherently believe in.   I don't use my actual name in many other forums, but the cat's out of the bag here and was in DDO/LOTRO/SWG/AC/UO, etc.  And by and large, there has only been one place where my name was used to research my personal life and take a very painful moment and capitalize on it with very surreal lies and I don't know what to call it, impersonation of my wife's virtual avatar, I guess? 

But anyway, I get what you're saying.  I just expect humanity to actually exist a little bit too.  There's shenanigans and there's just, as close as you can to attack a person's emotional and professional life.  He probably didn't even understand he was fucking with my security clearance by what he was posting.  But whatever....  I'm out now.

Er, oh just read this.  Aww.  I'll embolden my own impression on me here.

Skoodge wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 6:21pm:
Here's what I can tell you about Kistilan:

He obviously has a questionable sense of humor.   True
He apparently either has a bit of an ego or is lacking in common sense to give away his personal information on the vault.  True
He may or may not be a shitty husband.  This is a truthful statement, but I do emphasize I never physically hurt my ex and had a hard time letting go of her, but she's happier with the other guy, so that's that.
He obviously doesn't know when to quit while he's ahead.  True
He may or may not be a failure as a human being.  I mean, every other day this is True in one aspect or the other.
He's a fucking vet who honorably served our country for ten fucking years! Hi, Welcome, Thank You For Your Support.

« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2020 at 11:19pm by Kistilan »  

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #40 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 7:39pm:
Back on subject, I don't want to jump to conclusions but it's almost 5PM here and no process server has come by to serve me papers for Kistilan's suit today and I'm starting to think he may not have meant those legal threats!

Darren, I promise you, you'll be served in due time.  You obviously need a lesson, but overall you're just a second-hand stainer.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #41 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:53pm:
the only thing keeping this going is your responding to it

If you want to be an Admin for once, you can shut down the retard that started this. 

I did not even for a second come back to the Vault to:

1. Talk about "the incident"
2. Start shit with second-hand stainer.
3. Rekindle my desire to actually follow a libel defamation lawsuit
4. Ask you to post our private email exchanges regarding point 3.

And you want to blame me for Bishop's hard-on regarding the past?  And the new shit with stealing valor?

Sorry, not my fault.  Not even a little bit.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #42 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:17am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 11:18pm:
Darren, I promise you, you'll be served in due time.  You obviously need a lesson, but overall you're just a second-hand stainer.

Judging by your past performance with Strake and the others I should pencil in... say December 2041 or 42?

I honestly can't believe you are going to try and sell this lie again, it didn't work the first thirty-odd times son, why should it now. Also, Darren? only you are foolish and hungry enough for attention to use your real name online (as Skoodge helpfully pointed out), even an old fart like I knows to protect his privacy, even on something as simple as the DDO wiki. Let me know when the subpoena you are never filing is coming, lol.
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:18am by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #43 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 2:04am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 11:34pm:
If you want to be an Admin for once, you can shut down the retard that started this.

The board you are looking for is called "Sunshine and Fairy Farts" - you might even get elected to be a mod there.

I did not even for a second come back to the Vault to:

1. Talk about "the incident"
2. Start shit with second-hand stainer.
3. Rekindle my desire to actually follow a libel defamation lawsuit
4. Ask you to post our private email exchanges regarding point 3.

Ask not what you came to the Vault for, ask why the Vault came on you.

And you want to blame me for Bishop's hard-on regarding the past?  And the new shit with stealing valor?

Sorry, not my fault.  Not even a little bit.

Unlike rape, trolling really does require victim participation. You're so busy trying to defend yourself against baseless bullshit that you failed to realize they've turned you into something far worse: a 40 year old man threatening to sue internet people. Stainer didn't put those words in your posts. Bishop didn't put those words in your posts. You put those words in your posts. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read those words in your posts. Seriously.... I double-checked to make sure it was your IP and not a sock with a fake 'i' or something. That's how fucking solid gold they were.

And I thank you. It brings a tear to my eye to realize that I, Strake, founded this place where, on multiple occasions, a grown-ass man prostrated himself so completely for all the world to see. These times shall be inscribed on the steps of the state capital, alongside an engraving depicting your massive gaping asshole eagerly awaiting its next thorough reaming.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #44 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 2:04am:
Unlike rape, trolling really does require victim participation

That's incorrect.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #45 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:50pm:
That's incorrect.

Okay, to be more precise: successful trolling requires victim participation.

C'mon, man, most of us learned that on the playground a long fucking time ago.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #46 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 1:57pm:
Okay, to be more precise: successful trolling requires victim participation.

You shouldn't have to leave the playground.

More importantly, trolling isn't the crime.  This forum is the Wild West.  Doxing actually is sending folks to prison now.  Libel Defamation lawsuits affecting one's career when the slanderous written words were publicly available is a crime that is successfully being prosecuted now.

I know you guys have a hard time keeping up on everything, and I know I don't know it all either.  But I have been actually very legally active in the last few years since separating, thanks in part to stainer. 

I didn't come here to start shit.  I came here to talk politics and hear some good one-liners during the pandemic because sometimes you host intelligent people.

Unfortunately, you've incited (and publicly released past emails between you and myself) some jack ass that's emulating stainer.

You again could take the high ground and shut his one vector off regarding my wife and my past professional service in the military.  It's not a big ask.  It's actually the decent thing to do as a human.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #47 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 2:31pm:
You shouldn't have to leave the playground.

But you did leave, which was good.

However, you came back, which was bad.

Honestly, you should probably leave again. Just make sure you delete your own account.

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1288717125

You don't need the aggravation you're causing for yourself here.

Just go and live your life elsewhere.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #48 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
He should also stop attempting to steal Valour on various platforms. Unfortunately, there is no way he can go back and undo the battery of his wife.

For the sake of completeness I would also add, he should probably give up the empty legal threats as neither Strake nor I have yet to receive the much-ballyhooed subpoenas or any calls from lawyers.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #49 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 2:46pm:
Honestly, you should probably leave again.

I don't know when to give up though, do I?

I think deleting my account would be a disservice to anyone with a moral compass here.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Send TopicPrint