Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc... (Read 17336 times)
Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Re: Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc...
Reply #50 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 2:31pm:
You shouldn't have to leave the playground.

You don't have to, dummy.

For example, look at some of the recent exchanges between Gunga and I. He spent a lot of time trying to insult my intelligence. It got no response from me, so he stopped. I spent a lot of time calling him a short, bald, fat, ugly hobbit with a Napoleon complex. It got no response from him, so I stopped. See how this works?

Now let's take a look at you. Someone trolls you with bullshit, and you respond forever. To the point that you start issuing empty threats about suing people. That's called feeding the trolls. And feeding them well, I might add.

More importantly, trolling isn't the crime.  This forum is the Wild West.  Doxing actually is sending folks to prison now.  Libel Defamation lawsuits affecting one's career when the slanderous written words were publicly available is a crime that is successfully being prosecuted now.

Not by you, that's for sure.

I know you guys have a hard time keeping up on everything, and I know I don't know it all either.  But I have been actually very legally active in the last few years since separating, thanks in part to stainer.

No you haven't.

I didn't come here to start shit.  I came here to talk politics and hear some good one-liners during the pandemic because sometimes you host intelligent people.

And then you decided to feed a troll and wondered why he kept coming back for more.

Unfortunately, you've incited (and publicly released past emails between you and myself) some jack ass that's emulating stainer.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that sending me emails filled with laughably empty threats entitles you to some kind of privacy. It doesn't. Allow me refer you to the registration agreement:

Quote:
Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator of this forum immediately. We will laugh our asses off at you. This is a process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to stop laughing immediately.

You again could take the high ground and shut his one vector off regarding my wife and my past professional service in the military.  It's not a big ask.  It's actually the decent thing to do as a human.

You could also shut this vector off too by just shutting the fuck up, but you don't.

If you don't feel it's that important, why should I?
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:07pm by Strake »  

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #51 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:06pm:
I don't know when to give up though, do I?

I think deleting my account would be a disservice to anyone with a moral compass here.

Considering you steal Valour by pretending to be special operator, and beat you wife, I would guess that you are holding the compass backwards.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #52 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:06pm:
Not by you, that's for sure.

Not yet, nope.

No you haven't.

Conjecture and Hearsay.  Prove your claim.

And then you decided to feed a troll and wondered why he kept coming back for more.

I beg your pardon, I've not.  And you've failed to accurately depict this.  Please clearly illustrate me throwing unnecessary shade and punches to rebuttal false claims, but that were clearly out of line and akin to fraud or libel in nature with a clear persistent nature that shows I was indeed making a claim regarding assassinating a person's character and quality and maintaining this delusion?   I've offered what you might call jocular and jovial crude rebuttals, but I have not made personal attacks repeatedly on the same criteria without warrant or evidence, nor provocation.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that sending me emails filled with laughably empty threats entitles you to some kind of privacy. It doesn't. Allow me refer you to the registration agreement:

When was your policy put into effect?  When were the emails dated?

You could also shut this vector off too by just shutting the fuck up, but you don't.

If you don't feel it's that important, why should I?

Probably because you incited it further, so you're not clumped in and feel no remorse. I wanted to get that clearly on the books.

And I'm barely replying to Bishop, you realize, or any of his multiple personalities on this forum. 

For someone with Republican ideology, you apparently don't care about the sanctity of someone's marriage, nor do you care about someone's military service being misrepresented as fraudulent by another user with no provocation.

I think you enjoy this.  That's sad.

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #53 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:22pm:
Not yet, nope.

Conjecture and Hearsay.  Prove your claim.

Your posts prove it for everyone.

I beg your pardon, I've not.  And you've failed to accurately depict this.  Please clearly illustrate me throwing unnecessary shade and punches to rebuttal false claims, but that were clearly out of line and akin to fraud or libel in nature with a clear persistent nature that shows I was indeed making a claim regarding assassinating a person's character and quality and maintaining this delusion?   I've offered what you might call jocular and jovial crude rebuttals, but I have not made personal attacks repeatedly on the same criteria without warrant or evidence, nor provocation.

Are you fucking retarded? Look at this thread! Every post you have made is food for trolls.

When was your policy put into effect?  When were the emails dated?

That you think this matters in the slightest really gets back to my point about how your posts prove your utter unfamiliarity with any relevant laws. A registration agreement is not a contract, dummy.

That said, I'll answer your question because it amuses me: that portion of the registration agreement was in place from day 1. I had a lot of fun modifying the boilerplate YaBB agreement.

Probably because you incited it further, so you're not clumped in and feel no remorse. I wanted to get that clearly on the books.

Yes, yes, record it for your legal team Roll Eyes

And I'm barely replying to Bishop, you realize, or any of his multiple personalities on this forum.

I count six direct replies in this thread alone, plus a whole bunch of indirect replies where you continue talking about it. Which part of "responding is feeding the trolls" did you not understand?

For someone with Republican ideology, you apparently don't care about the sanctity of someone's marriage, nor do you care about someone's military service being misrepresented as fraudulent by another user with no provocation.

You're not paying attention... I share very few ideologies with Republicans. I certainly do not care about your marriage or what people say about you online.

I think you enjoy this.  That's sad.

You're a walking train wreck. It is indeed sad. But I'm not going to stop watching. It's not often that the chum feeds itself to the sharks.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #54 - Jun 30th, 2020 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Oh dear god, this is akin to seeing a one-armed peg-leg get in a shoving match with a Longshoreman who just want's to get past him on the dock to get a beer.   

The one are might explain the delay in finishing that subpoena paperwork as well. 
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2020 at 4:27pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #55 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 1:07am
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jun 30th, 2020 at 3:41pm:
That you think this matters in the slightest really gets back to my point about how your posts prove your utter unfamiliarity with any relevant laws. A registration agreement is not a contract, dummy.

That said, I'll answer your question because it amuses me: that portion of the registration agreement was in place from day 1. I had a lot of fun modifying the boilerplate YaBB agreement.

Do you have proof of this?

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #56 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
If you would like copies of whatever proof you could get it in discovery, but then you would actually have to file a suit instead of just threatening one endlessly, you wife beating, valour stealing buffoon.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #57 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 1:07am:
Do you have proof of this?

Yeah, I store it at your lawyer's office. You'd know that if he existed.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #58 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
It took me less than a minute to check for myself: https://web.archive.org/web/20101022134657/http://www.ddovault.com:80/cgi-bin/ya...

It was there on 22nd Oct 2010. Not that it matters, just I was curious.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #59 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 12:33pm:
Yeah, I store it at your lawyer's office. You'd know that if he existed.

I don't think you understand what Pro Se means, nor how the pandemic is affecting legal office plaintiff actions.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #60 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 5:02pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 3:06pm:
I don't think you understand what Pro Se means, nor how the pandemic is affecting legal office plaintiff actions.

Wait, what? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Nobody handed you a shovel, but you just keep digging deeper and deeper.

I wasn't scared before, but I'm terrified now that you've told me your attorney is a washed-up military dweeb who can't properly fix vehicles, farm, rent houses, install a fucking pole, run a business, or even apply for government freebies. I'm sure he lawyers with the best of them.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #61 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 5:02pm:
Nobody handed you a shovel,

You keep burying answers, brah.  It's gotta happen -- deflection is your art.

Strake wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 5:02pm:
I wasn't scared before, but I'm terrified now that you've told me your attorney is a washed-up military dweeb who can't properly fix vehicles, farm, rent houses, install a fucking pole, run a business, or even apply for government freebies. I'm sure he lawyers with the best of them.

I didn't hire ddoplayer.
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2020 at 5:25pm by Kistilan »  

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #62 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 5:24pm:
You keep burying answers, brah.  It's gotta happen -- deflection is your art.

OF COURSE it will happen. Just like the last time that you made the same exact threat and totally followed through with it. You sure showed me!

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #63 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 3:06pm:

Holy Mother of God, the pandemic has hit them so bad that it is now affecting them for the previous ten years when you started all these claims? Gosh! you poor fellow, and all this time people have been thinking they were just the empty threats of a habitual liar who couldn't get his way and loves abuse.

Thank you for clearing that up.

kum-gulp wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 2:57pm:
It took me less than a minute to check for myself: https://web.archive.org/web/20101022134657/http://www.ddovault.com:80/cgi-bin/ya...

It was there on 22nd Oct 2010. Not that it matters, just I was curious.

Oh, Kistilan will probably have to ignore this.
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2020 at 7:03pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #64 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 6:05pm:
OF COURSE it will happen. Just like the last time that you made the same exact threat and totally followed through with it. You sure showed me!

Lightning rarely strikes twice, so there's that probability going for you.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #65 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 6:56pm:
Thank you for clearing that up.

You don't retain information very well apparently.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #66 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 11:21am
Print Post  
So... I just read this train wreck. It boggles the mind.

I'm too sympathetic/empathetic to post my feels. But, I'll say this:

Kist, the troll food you provide is next-level thanksgiving feast. Either you don't understand the internet OR you want the attention. Bishop is a very low-level troll that was on life support until you showed up, nursed him back to health, and now you're daily giving him 3 squares and dessert.

This isn't complicated at all. Don't respond to him. Ever. That's the secret. It's not a secret, and it works. Without fail. But you can't help yourself.. It's either fascinating in a tragic way, or it's suspicious.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #67 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 11:21am:
This isn't complicated at all. Don't respond to him. Ever. That's the secret. It's not a secret, and it works. Without fail. But you can't help yourself.. It's either fascinating in a tragic way, or it's suspicious.

Ultimatums are not genuine nor truthful.  I'm sorry, I understand your point but I did not start what he did, nor did I take it to the level of libel writing regarding my military service.

I'm not at fault. His poor judgment here is documented  That's all that matters.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #68 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 11:21am:
So... I just read this train wreck. It boggles the mind.

I'm too sympathetic/empathetic to post my feels. But, I'll say this:

Kist, the troll food you provide is next-level thanksgiving feast. Either you don't understand the internet OR you want the attention. Bishop is a very low-level troll that was on life support until you showed up, nursed him back to health, and now you're daily giving him 3 squares and dessert.

Yes.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #69 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 1:15pm:
Yes.

Next.  We got a sausage wagon of agreement here.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #70 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 1:15pm:
I did not start what he did

I'm not at fault.

I'll only address this one more time. After that, you're acting stupidly or stubbornly to continue.

Bishop is an alcoholic. You are handing him shots of whiskey. No, it's not your fault he's an addict. You didn't make him that way. But, it IS your fault to give him drinks. You can't fully blame him for being drunk after that. It's a shared responsibility.

If you want to actually sue him, fine. But, there's not a single reason to continue to talk about it. We all get it. You were offended. If it was 1800, you'd dual at dawn.

If you continue to feed him, part of the problem lies with you. We all know that. I'm hoping you can learn it.

Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #71 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 4:03pm:
Bishop is an alcoholic. You are handing him shots of whiskey. No, it's not your fault he's an addict. You didn't make him that way. But, it IS your fault to give him drinks. You can't fully blame him for being drunk after that. It's a shared responsibility.

What a terrible thing to say, I'll Sue!  Grin

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #72 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 4:55pm:
What a terrible thing to say, I'll Sue!  Grin

Well, I mean it with love and sympathy. Takes one to know one. I've been far too engaged in this silly game and place lately--as you have pointed out...

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #73 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 4:03pm:
I'll only address this one more time. After that, you're acting stupidly or stubbornly to continue.

You are the third or fourth person to tell him this several times, so I wouldn't hold your breath Grin

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #74 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 5:05pm:
You are the third or fourth person to tell him this several times, so I wouldn't hold your breath Grin

Being too patient/gracious is one of my faults.
« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2020 at 5:30pm by Head-Meat »  

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Send TopicPrint