Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc... (Read 17353 times)
Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Re: Kistilan beat his wife and steals Valour, etc...
Reply #75 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 4:03pm:
You are handing him shots of whiskey. No, it's not your fault he's an addict. You didn't make him that way. But, it IS your fault to give him drinks. You can't fully blame him for being drunk after that. It's a shared responsibility.

Hey, bartender!

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #76 - Jul 9th, 2020 at 11:28am
Print Post  
Lord have mercy.   This thread delivers.  Like Meat said, this is Thanksgiving feast level drama fodder. 

Why are there two "Bishop" accounts.  One with 400 posts and one with 7 (as of this posting)?  Is this another DDOplayer and DD0player?

This stuff is mega annoying for older people with eyesight that is getting worse by the day.   Ugh.  I'm so confused...  I'm gonna boomer-out and watch Price is Right now.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #77 - Jul 9th, 2020 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 4:03pm:
If you continue to feed him, part of the problem lies with you. We all know that. I'm hoping you can learn it.

Unfortunately, you guys are the reasons I'm responding.  He's responding to those responses.

Again, most of the "responses" regarding the accusations I'm citing as libel are not being dredged up by me.  Not at fault.

-KĽ§ťěŁćń- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #78 - Jul 9th, 2020 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Not your fault? That is rich. Every time your lies or empty threats are exposed its your fault. Stop making them, stop being exposed, stop prostrating yourself for attention, stop getting kicked in the butt.  This entire thread kicked off in response to the night you started a thread ranking honeypots as a lame vehicle for claiming how the last honeypot thread of yours from years ago was so 'special' and 'the best' .... even though you got manhandled in it just as you have here... You Idiot, lol.

You sad, Valour stealing, wife beating, idiot.

BTW still no subpoena, liar,  Grin

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #79 - Jul 9th, 2020 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jul 9th, 2020 at 11:28am:

Why are there two "Bishop" accounts.  One with 400 posts and one with 7 (as of this posting)?  Is this another DDOplayer and DD0player?

Yes.

Quote:
This stuff is mega annoying for older people with eyesight that is getting worse by the day.   Ugh.  I'm so confused...  I'm gonna boomer-out and watch Price is Right now.

Also yes.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #80 - Jul 9th, 2020 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jul 9th, 2020 at 11:28am:

This stuff is mega annoying for older people with eyesight that is getting worse by the day.   Ugh. 

It is an attempt at trolling, started at the end of last month. It is the same person pretending to be Ddoplayer and the same account that tried to pretend to be Cripey a couple months ago. Fun fact; it does have more actual posts, but Strake dinged it for -200 post count as punishment soon after the name switch.
Grin
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2020 at 5:42pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #81 - Jul 9th, 2020 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 9th, 2020 at 4:53pm:
BTW still no subpoena, liar, 

Hey, idioso. 

I explained this already.  Unless you shuffle a valid address in front of me from the several I have to pick from for process serving Mr manChild,  the better way is to start in NYS so you will have to wait your turn with the court system.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #82 - Jul 10th, 2020 at 12:22am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 9th, 2020 at 9:42pm:
Hey, idioso. 

I explained this already.  Unless you shuffle a valid address in front of me from the several I have to pick from for process serving Mr manChild,  the better way is to start in NYS so you will have to wait your turn with the court system.

Meaning: you are doing nothing. Asked and answered here: http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1594078052/20#20

Did you already forget about all that proud braying of yours, claiming you had my name and IP address over a month ago missy? I guess you were either lying then or you are lying now... The smart money is that you were lying both. Ha ha ha!  Really this would be hilarious if you weren't a Valour stealing scum-bag pretender who beats his wife.
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2020 at 12:26am by Bishop »  

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #83 - Jul 10th, 2020 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jun 29th, 2020 at 2:49pm:
Strake is definitely downlplaying it.

this becomes ironic at the end

I did an Andy Kaufman bit regarding antisemetic vs Star Wars racism with a tint of anger at an old roommate that was jewish and very stubborn.  I was angry,

so u were racist and anti semitic to a jewish person who you neutrally define as stubborn, that u were also coincidentally angry at, in a fit of anger that you now recognize was wrong
Stainer did research my divorce.  He also created an account using my wife's image here

there is information missing here. what data did he have access to, with which to research your divorce? what was the source of that data? how does your angry jewish roommate tie into the stainer arc?
Moreso, I almost

read: didn't
lost my Top Secret Security Clearance because of Stainer.  It affected my flying career.  Hence, I'm now a 10 year former Captain Civilian (Honorably Discharged).  I can pin this on Stainer any day of the week and the Vault if you want to get into blame, but the emotional damage at that time was significant. 

if i am the government and i have an employee with top secret clearance, and i discover that they have a compromised social life in which blackmail, doxxing, etc is plausible and demonstrable, then you are clearly a security risk. im surprised that your clearance was not revoked.
Quote:
Guideline B: Foreign influence
Association with foreign citizens, business interest in foreign countries, potential that the individual could be coerced for some reason by a foreign government.
Guideline I: Emotional, mental, and personality disorders
“A condition or treatment that may indicate a defect in judgment, reliability, or stability.” Failure to follow prescribed treatments, including taking prescription medications. “A pattern of high-risk, irresponsible, aggressive, anti-social or emotionally unstable behavior.”
Guideline J: Criminal conduct
Allegations or admissions of criminal conduct with or without charges being pressed. Conviction for a serious crime or multiple lesser crimes.

Also, at the time, these postings were very easy to find on Google.  You could type "Kistilan, wife" and DDOVault claims of me beating my wife showed up.

as someone with a security clearance shouldnt you be aware of the nature of information spread? what was the source of people knowing that there was a 'kistilan" with a "wife" on which to meme? how much of your personal info did u intentionally release into the public sphere before following with your funny "antisemitism and racism with a tint of anger"? really, how much? because it can be quantified. and once it is, your status as a figure could be determined
Quote:
Limited Purpose Public Figure
limited purpose public figure n

: a person who voluntarily and prominently participates in a public controversy for the purpose of influencing its outcome and who is thus required as a public figure to prove actual malice in a defamation suit called also limited public figure

Source: Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law Š1996. Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. Published under license with Merriam-Webster, Incorporated.

Quote:
As regards figures who become prominent through involvement in a current controversy, in general, emphasis is placed not on whether the controversy is a subject of public interest, but rather:

The depth of the person's participation in the controversy.
The amount of freedom he or she has in choosing to engage in the controversy in the first place (e.g., if they were forced into the public light). See Wolston v. Reader's Digest Association, 443 U.S. 157 (1979).
Whether he has taken advantage of the media to advocate his cause. See Time, Inc. v. Firestone, 424 U.S. 448 (U.S. 1976).

So, that's the backstory.

You are definitely downplaying it.

tl dr

you exhibited typical angry racist/ anti semite behavior in the public sphere by your own admission in the above quoted post, your own negligence with your personal info resulted in massive drama that your work rightfully noticed. didnt u get the memo? it clearly says "hey hey, ho ho, these racist whites have got to go"

i know nothing of the story beyond the single quoted post i disassembled in this post. i know none of the characters involved. i am an unbiased third party responding to a single post only to rebut the statements in that post. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2020 at 2:52pm by eighnuss »  

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #84 - Jul 10th, 2020 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jul 10th, 2020 at 2:13pm:
you exhibited typical angry racist/ anti semite behavior in the public sphere by your own admission in the above quoted post, your own negligence with your personal info resulted in massive drama that your work rightfully noticed. didnt u get the memo? it clearly says "hey hey, ho ho, these racist whites have got to go"

i know nothing of the story beyond the single quoted post i disassembled in this post. i know none of the characters involved. i am an unbiased third party responding to a single post only to rebut the statements in that post. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

!.  Hearsay, that's all you've accomplished.

2.  The post is here, go find/read it Einstein.  I have commented on it recently once The Vault's Finest resurrected the claim and added to it. It's less funny, I see the sarcasm I was trying to elicit and it was poorly executed in a single post that then became a shaming campaign that became a libel campaign.

I apologize if you took offense to it, I was angry.  I was upset about a dispute with my jewish roommate.  I decided to make a fantasy joke about it coupling them in with star wars races.

I did make fun of a bias regarding money stinginess as that was part of the disagreement, I was angry regarding the experience with a person and picked low hanging fruit due to the financial dispute that I'd already won -- I'm unsure why I thought it needed highlighting in a ridiculous manner, the joke was bad.  I can say I was emotionally upset regarding my marriage collapsing, so sorry it bled over into poor writing and execution and curation of content, subject matter, etc.

I've never done like that before or since and it was a poorly worded joke, farce, very outrageous and impossible to corroborate with the Gungans and Bothans and TwiLeks cited in it as well.  It was just a badly told joke due to anger and frustration between my wife's disenfranchisement with me and my roommate's stinginess which happened to allow me to try my hand at the Andy Kaufman Star Wars Racism joke.

I clearly was not serious and did not repeat the claim before or since and I challenge you to find another forum or social media where I did exhibit anti-Semite jokes within outrageous context of the Star Wars Universe.

You won't find anything, because it was a bad joke, a mistake, my frustration with a series of events in my personal life, and if all I did was upset some trolls, well, then I think it sucks to be outraged so much over one message when your moral and ethical choices continue to detract from your purity for Jewish rights.  I'd even postulate this may have been the birther of the White Knight movement.  I certainly don't believe in anything I said in that post, which is why the racism against other fantasy races is very much at the front of the post to set context and tone (again, I don't think it was written as well having read it almost a decade later).   Bad writing, it's a single post, not a book.  You can print it out and burn it and purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.

Have you donated lately to the Naboo Justice Fund?   Twi'lek lives matter.

Roll Eyes   I would venture to say all lives matter too, but it's a shame we did accept slavery at Jaaba's Palace and torture by feeding disobedient slaves to Rancos or executing them in  the Great Pit of Carkoon where they will slowly suffer over a thousand years of in the digestive tracks of the Sarlacc.  Also the occasional Irish man drinks too much and we lump the eejit in with everyone else because he's a liability, serves him right.  Last guy we tossed in was Brown McIntyre.

Kiss me arse, I'm Irish!

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #85 - Jul 11th, 2020 at 3:17am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 10th, 2020 at 4:28pm:
~various idiocy and attempts to shovel free~

"When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging."
Will Rogers

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #86 - Jul 11th, 2020 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 11th, 2020 at 3:17am:
"When you find yourself, be the change you want to see"
Gandhi

So true, so true.   I knew you could be reached.  Namaste.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #87 - Jul 12th, 2020 at 12:01am
Print Post  
Typical that once lying yourself didn't work you would try to lie with the words of others by changing their quotes when you can't deal with what they say... and fail again. Y

Son, watching you the past few days has been like watching a 1-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #88 - Jul 12th, 2020 at 12:19am
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 12:01am:
Son, watching you the past few days has been like watching a 1-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

Impressive, right?

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #89 - Jul 12th, 2020 at 12:25am
Print Post  
Not really, watching someone fall on his own ass everytime he tries to kick someone else or even stand-up is pretty sad after a while.

Still no subpoena, what's the problem wife beater? too busy trying to tell everyone you were the presidents own little special operator? You Valour stealers... your lies just get bigger and bigger when you get caught, pathetic.

You sue me... hahahahaha! as if!
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2020 at 12:26am by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #90 - Jul 12th, 2020 at 12:36am
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 12:25am:
Not really, watching someone fall on his own ass everytime he tries to kick someone else or even stand-up is pretty sad after a while.

But, in my case, I'm not falling on my ass.  I'm kicking ass with one leg.  It's impressive.  Tell me you do not love me.  It is impossible.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #91 - Jul 12th, 2020 at 3:37am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 12:36am:
But, in my case, I'm not falling on my ass.  I'm kicking ass with one leg.  It's impressive.  Tell me you do not love me.  It is impossible.

Kid, on your best day here you are the Black knight yelling that you will bite our legs off when we have already walked away leaving you with no arms or legs, squawk all you want because you already lost years ago. And keep in mind, that's on your best day here.

Still no subpoena liar, no big surprise 

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2020 at 4:20am by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #92 - Jul 12th, 2020 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 3:37am:
Still no subpoena liar, no big surprise 

I literally have told you a handful of times it's not coming right now.

You can expedite it by providing a PM with your current address and I'll ring up some AZ lawyers.

In meantime, NYS is where it starts and you're at the end of the trail, not the beginning.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #93 - Jul 12th, 2020 at 11:45pm
Print Post  
You poor kid, don't you realize that everyone on the vault can see your self-contradicting posts other threads? And how it's been pointed out repeatedly already?

For instance:

Bishop wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 3:31am:
It is especially embarrassing for you in light of your last excuse for me not getting a subpoena yet was because you needed my IP and my name. You actually tried to use that excuse in spite of the fact that in several other posts you have tried to claim that you have it... get your lies straight Missy, it's both hilarious and pitiful.~

This poor kid is a moron.
Grin
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2020 at 11:46pm by Bishop »  

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #94 - Jul 12th, 2020 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 11:45pm:
This poor kid is a moron.

Yes, you are a childerson.  Inane to the max.  Moronic some might argue.  I won't, I'll defend you're insanely smart, clever, and spending your time expertly on the DDOWiki taking screen shots rather than posting to live links because a screen shot never lies, right?

You really need to move to Portland if they have any clown schools still open.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #95 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 11:05am
Print Post  
cross posting for discovery
Quote:
i find it odd that he mentions the honeypot subforum twice in his welcome message, that he is sending welcome messages to new people (who must post in the honeypot), and that the honeypot contains allegation of him committing actual crimes. seems like some kind of social media campaign to engineer the optics of spammer honeypot. almost like a politician, intercepting new constituents, setting their first impression of themselves in their head as "that nice guy who told me to post a thread in spammer honeypot (which will slide the allegations thread) while simultaneously telling them some arbitrary bullshit line about trying to refrain from posting in any honeypot threads (to test your will against the weaker ones here who cannot refrain)

Quote:
a person who voluntarily and prominently participates in a public controversy for the purpose of influencing its outcome and who is thus required as a public figure to prove actual malice in a defamation suit

https://www.merriam-webster.com/legal/limited%20purpose%20public%20figure

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #96 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 11:05am:
a person who voluntarily and prominently participates in a public controversy for the purpose of influencing its outcome and who is thus required as a public figure to prove actual malice in a defamation suit

That's a very liberal definition tying a far-fetched point together.

Are you voting for Uncle Joe this year?  He's a good one.  Michigander.
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2020 at 11:33pm by Kistilan »  

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #97 - Jul 18th, 2020 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 17th, 2020 at 10:28pm:
~

Kistilan wrote on Jul 17th, 2020 at 10:37pm:
~

Kistilan wrote on Jul 18th, 2020 at 12:11am:
~

Kistilan wrote on Jul 18th, 2020 at 12:17am:
~

For the love of God grow up son, I'm going to spare folks the massive wall of text you put up in less than 90 mins but I will point out that if you put half the effort you waste online in the real world you wouldn't have to pretend to be a  special operator to feel good about yourself much less have to beg strangers for money.

Seriously Son, wherein the blazes is your head at? begging for money when you have real property? It's wrong, it's weak, it's just so damn wrong! act like a man! make your own way and earn your own crust for Pete's sake!

Even we put aside all the lies, all the empty threats, all the excuses, all the claims to past glory, even if we put aside you beating your wife... you wife man... even if we put all that aside, this begging.. this grovelling for money from friends and strangers makes you one of the most pathetic and disgusting man-child polluting the world with his lazy sense of entitlement that I've ever heard of. 

What a gutless worm.

*Cross-posting the links of Kistilan's insanity here for future discovery, be warned you will need a strong stomach to read it.

*(although it will never happen because Kistilan will never file)

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #98 - Jul 18th, 2020 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 18th, 2020 at 7:47pm:
What a gutless worm.

A gutless worm hides behind anonymity.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #99 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Jul 18th, 2020 at 11:54pm:
A gutless worm hides behind anonymity.

A few of us know exactly who he is.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Send TopicPrint