Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) DDODupeStore.com - Temporary Closure! (Read 9652 times)
DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

DDODupeStore.com - Temporary Closure!
Jul 2nd, 2020 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Hey guys, i have been quiet for a little while but i have been working to get a second dupe store going. This dupe store is managed by me and i will fulfill all of its orders. Since i know a lot of players had issues with the previous dupe store and ddoplayer98, i have decided to offer an alternative. I have already fulfilled a lot of orders in the past week to a lot of members of the vault, hopefully some of them will vouch for me.

Here is the new dupe store:

DDODupeStore.com

Offering on all server!

I will continue to improve and add onto this dupe store, if any of you have any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2020 at 9:06am by DupeHero »  

Purchase Boxes, Platinum and Astral Shard Now at http://DDODupeStore.com/. Best prices and fastest delivery available.
IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: DDO Dupe Store
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
DupeHero is legit, also making progress on the private server.

I don't want to step on any toes or hurt any feelings. I had transactions with both ddoplayer98 and DupeHero and both went smoothly, I am not promoting one over the other. BUT, DupeHero did supply me on my home server, which was appreciated.

Gl and GW!

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Scrolling to the end won’t help.  It’s hardly a quest if it’s that easy to beat, now is it?  Don’t worry, I’ll leave an obvious clue where to find it (by obvious clue I mean I’ll flat out tell you.  I don’t expect you to figure out a complicated riddle.  I’m often impressed you ever learned how to tie your own shoes).
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2021 at 5:47am by Count Dante »  

Grand wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Go back, you missed a clue.

Don’t repost until you've found the secret message!
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2021 at 5:46am by Count Dante »  

Grand wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

Winzer
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
DupeHero is legit. I bought plats from him on Hardcore & received. Smooth & definitely would buy from again.  Smiley

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
Healthy competition I love it <3

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
I'm glad everyone is friends again.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Just to let everyone know, that automated process DupeHero is using on DDODupeStore.com is illegal if you are a US resident, it makes the store an actual business and you can be held liable for it, so as I told him when we built the other site, might want to go back to more manual ordering, you know if you dont want to get a civil action... js

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
Also, the REAL DDO DUPE STORE, that this entire section of the DDOVault is for, only accepts orders via the vault messaging system, feel free to message me if you would like to buy boxes.

Also you should feel free to buy from DupeHero just make sure he changes the automated ordering system so you dont get into legal trouble later...

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #9 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
ddoplayer98 wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 9:41pm:
that this entire section of the DDOVault is for

Not for nothin' but this entire section was created because Strake thought it was funny. This is also the only reason the vault still exists, Strake hasn't played in ages.

IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Reply #10 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Just letting everyone know, there is no automated payment yet on the ddodupestore.com, also there is no "real" ddo dupe store, just 2 dupe stores. If you go to check out, you will see the automated payment is not yet available, i am currently looking into possible ways of making it available in the future.

Purchase Boxes, Platinum and Astral Shard Now at http://DDODupeStore.com/. Best prices and fastest delivery available.
IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Reply #11 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
Also although it is against the terms of services to purchase the items, it is against it either the payment is automated or not. In extreme cases this will result in a termination of the account if caught, which is why i take a lot of precautions to make sure that only myself has access to the records of who purchased items. The automated payment i am working on is in no way illegal and should not be feared as ddoplayer98 has put it. (the payment process is not illegal, the act of purchasing items is against the TOS of DDO.)
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2020 at 10:28pm by DupeHero »  

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: DDO Dupe Store by DupeHero
Reply #12 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
If DupeHero had any brains he would realize the automated process is against the US Code in the US as this makes it an actual business, again why I warned him against it originally, just be careful is all I am saying, no reason to give SSG a chance to take legal action.

IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Re: DDO Dupe Store by DupeHero
Reply #13 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
Like i mentioned above, that is no issue for the customers, i am looking into ways of making it a legal store since i am not based in the US. This is basically just a concern for me, and does not matter for customers purchasing from the store. But thank you for your concern ddoplayer98.

IP Logged

Lejhind
Korthos Resident

Dibs on first death!

Re: DDODupeStore.com by DupeHero
Reply #14 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 2:11am
Print Post  
I vouch for DupeHero's service, has a clean and trustworthy system to make the transaction feel clean and safe.
Prices are beyond worthwhile, and overall a genuine good guy.

Definitely buying from again.

Fuck off ddoplayer.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #15 - Jul 5th, 2020 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
You duped yourself again. 

This digital MPD psychosis is top-notch insanity.

Say hi to the Lady Boys for me.

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

grave
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Tried DupeHeroStore today, for a hero package.

Good service, nice and quick deal. My package was " personalised " as i want, plus gifts.

Happy customer here.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #17 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 9:53pm:
Not for nothin' but this entire section was created because Strake thought it was funny. This is also the only reason the vault still exists, Strake hasn't played in ages.

This guy Vaults.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #18 - Jul 6th, 2020 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 9:53pm:

I logged in in 2020 and cast haste. THAT COUNTS!

Right guys?

right?

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #19 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 2:04am
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 4:48pm:
Right guys?

right?

Sure.  You got one up on me. 

Check that box.

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #20 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 3:39am
Print Post  
Just going to throw this out here (assuming you've already thought of it but just in case you haven't).  If I were doing this, I'd do the following:

Set up my mules no different than any other production and distribution system.  One account to dupe with, one account to store duped materials on, one account to distribute and one final account to sell with.  Yeah, it's extra steps but would also greatly reduce the chances of losing stock and/or key production toons. 

No idea how well they can track what's going through the mail.  If there's a leak there, use multiple computers or box to move product around.

Expand your customer base by promoting the vault on reddit, discord and (very slyly - references to "the other forum" - that's how I learned about the vault) the motherboards.  There's no reason to worry about it drawing attention from the devs, unless they're totally clueless, they already know about this.

You wouldn't want to flat out promote the dupe stores on reddit, but references to builds, better tactics and smarter ways to get ahead being found on the vault would gain some curiosity about the vault.

We still get new players, but not nearly as many of them find their way to the vault as they did in the past.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2020 at 3:41am by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Reply #21 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 3:39am:
Just going to throw this out here (assuming you've already thought of it but just in case you haven't).  If I were doing this, I'd do the following:

Set up my mules no different than any other production and distribution system.  One account to dupe with, one account to store duped materials on, one account to distribute and one final account to sell with.  Yeah, it's extra steps but would also greatly reduce the chances of losing stock and/or key production toons. 

No idea how well they can track what's going through the mail.  If there's a leak there, use multiple computers or box to move product around.

Expand your customer base by promoting the vault on reddit, discord and (very slyly - references to "the other forum" - that's how I learned about the vault) the motherboards.  There's no reason to worry about it drawing attention from the devs, unless they're totally clueless, they already know about this.

You wouldn't want to flat out promote the dupe stores on reddit, but references to builds, better tactics and smarter ways to get ahead being found on the vault would gain some curiosity about the vault.

We still get new players, but not nearly as many of them find their way to the vault as they did in the past.

This is pretty much already what i am doing, i have 1 account to trade with, 1 to mail with, 1 to dupe with and many bank accounts.

And yes indeed i should probably start trying to expend this and market it better, at the moment i am working on making it a full business with automated payment so when ever a customer goes on the website they select what they want, enter their character name, server, email address and discord. After the required information is added they will be able to pay and i will start delivering via mail a lot more except the obvious such as platinum and AS which i will still have to setup meeting with players to fulfill the orders.

After the website is exactly how i want it to be ill start advertising more i imagine.

IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Re: DDODupeStore.com - 50% Off Sale
Reply #22 - Jul 9th, 2020 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
New 50% sale on all boxes and packages, get the most out of it, now through July 15th!

IP Logged

Goon
Korthos Resident

Reply #23 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
Bought from this source recently. Service was quick and instructions clear. Having customization options was nice, and service on my primary server made the transaction convenient.

IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Reply #24 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Thanks for the review Goon!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint