Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) DDODupeStore.com - Temporary Closure! (Read 9679 times)
Sterling Archer Lurkerino
Korthos Resident

Thanks for nothing, Carol!

Re: DDODupeStore.com - New Updated Pricing!
Reply #25 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
Cheesy Well i know i don't have many posts to back me up, but just went and bough a 75 USD pack from DupeHero and he was and awesome seller, a true gentleman, good explanation, fast responses and fast delivery!

Plus great prices, recommended 100%  Cool Cool Cool

Lana Kane: If anything goes wrong, I'm holding YOU responsible.
Sterling Archer: Yeah, that'll teach me.

IP Logged

randomdude
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
Dupehero is legit and great service.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Re: ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Reply #27 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 12:55am
Print Post  
i agree
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2020 at 12:56am by eighnuss »  

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Reply #28 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 9:05am
Print Post  
After some time thinking, i will have to close the store temporarily to take some time back and think of the future plan for the store, i would like to automate payment and expand on the store structure to have it working better. I am sure some have noticed me giving some long delays at time (8-12 hours for a delivery) and i would like to work a solution with partners to fix this issue. Thank you all for understanding!

As of now i will stop taking in orders and will only fulfill pre-existing orders that remain to be fulfilled. This store closure is temporary and i expect we should be back in a couple of weeks.

Purchase Boxes, Platinum and Astral Shard Now at http://DDODupeStore.com/. Best prices and fastest delivery available.
IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Re: DDODupeStore.com - Temporary Closure!
Reply #29 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
<chuckles>  Smiley

IP Logged

Lejhind
Korthos Resident

Dibs on first death!

Reply #30 - Jul 22nd, 2020 at 1:38am
Print Post  
Wonderful having you apart of the business, I'll be looking forward to your return.

IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Reply #31 - Sep 12th, 2020 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Hi guys,

I'm glad to announce that the DDO Dupe Store is back online and taking orders once again! I do apologize for the long down time, much longer then i first anticipated. I wanted to wait for the servers to be stables once again before re-opening and that took a lot longer then i thought.

The website is now working again, you can place your orders over there or message me on discord and here to place an order.

There was also a price change on the items to better reflect the market, all the boxes are now 5$ with bundle packs coming in cheaper.

Thank you guys for understanding!

Purchase Boxes, Platinum and Astral Shard Now at http://DDODupeStore.com/. Best prices and fastest delivery available.
IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Re: DDODupeStore.com - Back with new pricing!
Reply #32 - Sep 16th, 2020 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
I would like to let everyone know that i am still working on my website at the moment, if you have any suggestions of how i can improve it just let me know. I've added notifications to remove some confusions customers had when items where added to the cart.

Again any suggestions can be left here as a comment or you can let me know on the contact us page on the website, thanks guys!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #33 - Sep 16th, 2020 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
Out of curiosity, why are you so keen on using a website? Seems like A) a great way to get caught, and B) more trouble than it's worth. All the other sellers are doing fine just taking and filling orders either by discord or vault PM. Just my two cents, but why bother?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Reply #34 - Sep 17th, 2020 at 12:20am
Print Post  
Lips Sealednoamineo wrote on Sep 16th, 2020 at 10:15pm:
Out of curiosity, why are you so keen on using a website? Seems like A) a great way to get caught, and B) more trouble than it's worth. All the other sellers are doing fine just taking and filling orders either by discord or vault PM. Just my two cents, but why bother?

Honestly at this point it's not about not getting caught since clearly the developpers knows of us, since we have been public here on this board for a couple months now, so i really doubt that it would cause me any more trouble. Also i find it a lot easier for customers if they can visualise and see everything that they can order.

I still do accept orders via email, discord or pms, in fact the transaction still goes through these methods but it really help to have a visual guide to order.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #35 - Sep 17th, 2020 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Fair 'nuff Tongue if you do come up with any special new offerings I'll be first in line.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #36 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
DupeHero wrote on Sep 16th, 2020 at 10:01pm:
Again any suggestions can be left here as a comment or you can let me know on the contact us page on the website, thanks guys!

Spell checks.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 6:54pm:
Spell checks.

Fuck that.

3 wizard past lives and 3 FVS past lives and you never have to worry about spell check again.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint