Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Q1 breakdown of the effects of duping on DDOCONOMY (Read 1774 times)
eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Q1 breakdown of the effects of duping on DDOCONOMY
Jul 3rd, 2020 at 10:31am
Print Post  

based on this graph, which seller would you be inclined to believe had the greatest effect on ottos box sales?

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Re: Q1 breakdown of the effects of duping on DDOCONOMY
Reply #1 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 11:15am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 10:31am:
based on this graph, which seller would you be inclined to believe had the greatest effect on ottos box sales?

The Real Grand wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 10:36am:
Fake news.

im sorry i dont see 'fake news' as one of the 3 sellers listed as options

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 11:17am
Print Post  
Love it!

Purchase Boxes, Platinum and Astral Shard Now at http://DDODupeStore.com/. Best prices and fastest delivery available.
IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #3 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 11:31am
Print Post  
DupeHero wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 11:17am:
Love it!

based on this graph who would you say had the biggest impact on the number of boxes in play?

IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Reply #4 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Based on this graph i would imagine my store, but then again if ddoplayer98 wouldnt have scammed so many players and me, i wouldnt have started it so who knows... In fact about 25% of my customers at the moment are players that never received the items they purchased from the old dupe store and wanted to try the alternative. Not to shot any more shots at ddoplayer98, it is just what the customers have told me.

So i guess ddoplayer98 did play his role.
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2020 at 11:50am by DupeHero »  

Purchase Boxes, Platinum and Astral Shard Now at http://DDODupeStore.com/. Best prices and fastest delivery available.
IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Well I have plenty of happy customers, so I'm not worried. Though I would be careful doing business with DupeHero, hes gonna be drawing a lot of attention to himself with a second store.

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
Also, calling me a scammer is funny considering no evidence has been brought forward... guess its marketing tactics but oh well...

IP Logged

DupeHero
Korthos Resident

Purchase Boxes, Platinum
and Astral Shard Now!

Reply #7 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Must i remind you that you are the one trying to discredit my store and my ways of processing the transactions? Has i said, i do not have the proofs to call you a scammer except my chat logs with you which i doubt you would want public. I am respecting your privacy, as you are respecting mine. As i have stated, this is simply what the customer have told me. I am not going to post any of their statements since i dont have the paypal screenshots of completed payments (also strake would not like it, as he removed previous proof of payment to you here) and i dont have their approval to post their statement either. If i do get their approval to post their statement here i will post their logs with me (anonymously), as i mentionned, i find it important that only i have access to the records of who purchased from the DDODupeStore.com which is why i do not want to post their discord names here.

Everything i have mentionned here is a take it or leave it i guess, from personal experience with you i am keen to believing what my customers have said about you ddoplayer98.

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
I wish you the best of luck with your sales, just do us all a favor and try to not draw to much attention to all of us, the more the pot is stirred the more likely it is to spill over Wink

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 11:18am
Print Post  
ddoplayer98 wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 1:40pm:
Also, calling me a scammer is funny considering no evidence has been brought forward... guess its marketing tactics but oh well...

But he did bring evidence. IDK, maybe you're thinking we need a court of law to call you a piece of shit?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #10 - Jul 4th, 2020 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 4th, 2020 at 11:18am:
maybe you're thinking we need a court of law to call you a piece of shit?

Ironically, the exact opposite is needed.  Although he'd have to prove professional or monetary or mental anguish by the claim, it's technically libel every time one person on social media gives another person on social media a label, credits them with an action, insinuates a particular attribute to that person, etc.

But calling a person a random slur occasionally with no basis typically results in a big defacto nothing. 

If he repeatedly stinks, well, it might stick

I don't think he has become TikTok famous and reached the Public Figure status that allows public commentary to be protected without defamation.

If we can make him TikTok Famous, he can be slandered nonstop both verbally and written, and unless a serious accusation is levied (such as an Amber Heard/Johnny Depp scenario), it's likely to result in a lot of Nothing Bergers for all to munch on.

Hey DDOPlayer, I'll make you tiktok famous if you want.  Have you got an account yet? Let's get you on the Public Figure list.

How do you want to get famous?   Vault Poll?

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint