Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dupe Request for Dupehero OR ddoplayer (Read 2539 times)
Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Dupe Request for Dupehero OR ddoplayer
Jul 6th, 2020 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Cannith Essences. Can I get about 100k essences? I want to cap my CC. I'm not exactly sure how many I need, but this should be good.

Possible? What's your bid price?
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2020 at 4:27pm by Head-Meat »  

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: Dupe Request for Dupehero OR ddoplayer
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 6:33am
Print Post  
Any chance you're on Cannith?

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #2 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 6:38am
Print Post  
Do you really need duped essences? I needed around 60k to get to 290 with potions from House C and the tutorial in about 30 min ...
I am sure someone on your server can help you out for plat.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 11:26am
Print Post  
Turns out I don’t need them very badly.. thanks all
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2020 at 11:26am by Head-Meat »  

Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 11:50am
Print Post  
"i want to test if they can dupe on demand and fulfill a custom order"

"bro do u really need essences"
"cannith crafting is dumb"
"bro i have some on my server i can just give you"

"nevermind"

good thread

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #5 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 11:50am:
"i want to test if they can dupe on demand and fulfill a custom order"

"bro do u really need essences"
"cannith crafting is dumb"
"bro i have some on my server i can just give you"

"nevermind"

good thread

Grin

Nah fam. I really wanted the essences. I know they can dupe. I just didn’t realize how easy they were to get normally. Lol.

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #6 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:46pm:
I just didn’t realize how easy they were to get normally. Lol.

Outside of handouts, they're not easy at all to get.  You have to stay in habit of grinding down everything you pull to stay on top of it.  It was horrible trying to get them when I was trying to level up, so I try and sit on a stack of 100k at all times to give new players so they don't have to go through that grindy hell.  They can just power level up and go play the game instead dealing with SSG's piss poor planning.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #7 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 2:03pm:
Outside of handouts, they're not easy at all to get.  You have to stay in habit of grinding down everything you pull to stay on top of it.  It was horrible trying to get them when I was trying to level up, so I try and sit on a stack of 100k at all times to give new players so they don't have to go through that grindy hell.  They can just power level up and go play the game instead dealing with SSG's piss poor planning.

If SSG had wanted to be good, they would have made it possible to disjunct items directly from inventory anywhere, anytime. Unfortunately, its fucking SSG, so you gotta haul all that shit over to the machine. I gave up, my crafter can make what I need, after that I have run out of fucks to give.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #8 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 2:03pm:

My case is this: I'm level 209. I need to get to 320ish to do everything. Well, I inquired and got details. They don't have them "in stock", so the process for duping is more expensive/complicated than necessary. I can spend time at 30 deconning trash when I'm ready. It won't take THAT long.

Also, I COULD buy 30-40k on the shard house if I wanted.

If anyone has stacks they don't want on Khyber, let me know.   Smiley

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #9 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 2:08am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 4:19pm:
If SSG had wanted to be good, they would have made it possible to disjunct items directly from inventory anywhere, anytime. Unfortunately, its fucking SSG, so you gotta haul all that shit over to the machine. I gave up, my crafter can make what I need, after that I have run out of fucks to give.

QFT

Head-Meat wrote on Jul 7th, 2020 at 5:57pm:
It won't take THAT long.

Provided you're not crafting or leveling.  Making a complete leveling set (for me that's gear for roughly levels 5/10/15) or leveling up your crafting, you burn through them.

Heroic vendor trash will get you as low as 1 and up to 20 essences per item.  Epic is better where the spread is mostly 20-40 per piece.  If you get in the habit of looting everything and taking the time to break it down every 4 or 5 dungeons to free up your inventory slots, you can bring in maybe 5k essences a day.

I'll grind till my backstock hits 100k, after that I don't even bother with dragging that crap around with me.  I'll check for rare drops and grab favor and leave the rest in the chest until I give a few stacks away to someone working on crafting, then it's back to the grind for a few days.

IP Logged

Bishop
Stormreaver Piker

Nothing lasts forever
but the earth and sky.

Reply #10 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 2:23am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 2:08am:
until I give a few stacks away to someone working on crafting, then it's back to the grind for a few days.

While I'm not a big fan of yours I think this is great and wish more people did it!  Good job!

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #11 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 2:38am
Print Post  
Bishop wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 2:23am:
While I'm not a big fan of yours I think this is great and wish more people did it!  Good job!

Tsk.  You think my not kissing Turbine ass makes me a bad person.  It doesn't Wink  I'm actually a really nice guy.  I intentionally stay in a 'newb' guild to help out new players and help them enjoy the game despite SSG's shitty, money grabbing design.  I've given away literally hundreds of thousands of essences, tens of thousands of collectables, hundreds of augments and half the shit I keep in my bags or on my mules are there only to help someone out so they don't have to go through the same shit I did in the game.

I've spent hundreds, if not over a thousands, on rerolls to get newbs or people I like the shinny they're chasing.  It doesn't matter who they are, if someone puts up a group to get help pulling something on the end chest, there's about a 90% chance I'll stop what I'm doing and jump in for at least one or two runs.

You can support the game and still be critical of SSG's faults Wink

IP Logged

grave
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 7:21am
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 6th, 2020 at 3:56pm:
Cannith Essences. Can I get about 100k essences? I want to cap my CC. I'm not exactly sure how many I need, but this should be good.

Possible? What's your bid price?

For your crafting leveling make sure you have highest xp craft pots and things to raise your chance to craft. Its cheap at store and save a lot of Essences.

IP Logged

LookinForAGoodTime
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jul 8th, 2020 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Sorry to bother you Head-Meat but do you have any other requests since you were able to get the cannith essences you needed? If so please feel free to message me and we can work something out!

IP Logged

Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
It’s not your imagination.
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2021 at 5:43am by Count Dante »  

Grand wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #15 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
Bro, I only really vetted one provider. It's ddoplayer98. I know he has the goods and delivers. This board has a lot of trolls. So, I'll be sticking to what I know. Thanks.

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #16 - Jul 27th, 2020 at 2:04am
Print Post  
LookinForAGoodTime wrote on Jul 8th, 2020 at 4:35pm:
If so please feel free to message me and we can work something out!

Hi-

I heard you were looking for a good time?   Your place? My place?  One rose or two?  What's the duration on your pots?

-K

-KĽ§ťěŁćń- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #17 - Jul 27th, 2020 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 8:09pm:
So, I'll be sticking to what I know.

Also Meathead: What do words mean?

You're a fucking moron.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #18 - Jul 27th, 2020 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Jul 27th, 2020 at 9:50am:
What do words mean?

Which words do we need to learn?

I'll start a Word of the Day thread and this can make the Vault at least 10% smarter, which won't be hard.

-KĽ§ťěŁćń- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint