Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) discounted ddo box sales <-- click to see pricing (Read 14097 times)
Vinke
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

discounted ddo box sales <-- click to see pricing
Jul 10th, 2020 at 3:56am
Print Post  
hi vaulters,

due to the large amount of orders, i'm currently experiencing shortages in stock on certain servers. as the other vendors are experiencing similar difficulties, we have come together and agreed upon a set price. i apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for the continued support.

**NOTE: if i have already quoted you on a price prior to the update date of the new prices, i will still honor those prices. to those i'm currently unable to deliver to due to shortages on certain servers, rest assured that i will get those to you once the blockage has been removed.**

pricing:
$5.00 for each otto
         (choice from heroic otto, epic otto, improved epic otto)
$9.00 for each tenser or trunk
         (tenser=50k sent xp, trunk=50% xp pots/other boosts)

bundles:
as of currently, i do not have a set bundle pricing. i expect to publicize it within a week of the posting of my new prices. in the meanwhile, if you are interested in purchasing a bundle, please pm me with the exact numbers of your purchase and we can come to an agreement.

weekly special 8/3-8/10:
10% off any order

as always, pm me to order. i deliver items upfront prior to payment. i deliver to server of your choice, with no need of you needing to transfer.
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2020 at 11:48pm by Vinke »  

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Re: selling cheap boxes
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2020 at 6:27am
Print Post  
Vinke wrote on Jul 10th, 2020 at 3:56am:
so you really have nothing to lose.

Except their account if this is a honeypot. Anyone thinking of doing this should create a throwaway account to do the dirty.

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jul 10th, 2020 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
Ah another person trying to get some easy money, interesting...

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2020 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Smells like a bullshit-filled spike trap to me.

IP Logged

Caine199
Korthos Resident

Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2020 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
Actually transaction was quite smooth and OP was accommodating. 

Delivered as advertised to server mentioned.

IP Logged

Vinke
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jul 12th, 2020 at 4:29am
Print Post  
to celebrate the completion of my 5th transaction, i will be offering 5 extra boxes as a gift to my next 5 customers. minimum purchase of 5 boxes to qualify. first come, first serve. will be based on vault time stamp for pm.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #6 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 11:16am
Print Post  
me right now after buying from all of these sources on my main acct with no vpn

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Vinke
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
i've been getting a lot of pms asking which servers i can deliver on. to those who pm'd me, i have answered already. to everyone else, i currently deliver on all servers. if you like my cheap pricing and are interested on purchasing, remember i deliver prior to payment Wink

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Is this like a scam? I feel like your using boxes from a restart method dupe which is very very dangerous...

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Vinke wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 2:48pm:
i've been getting a lot of pms asking which servers i can deliver on. to those who pm'd me, i have answered already. to everyone else, i currently deliver on all servers. if you like my cheap pricing and are interested on purchasing, remember i deliver prior to payment Wink

I'd like to buy 36 Heroic boxes on the HC server, please.

IP Logged

Vinke
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
ddoplayer98 wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 3:36pm:
Is this like a scam? I feel like your using boxes from a restart method dupe which is very very dangerous...

not sure where you came up with this, unless you are using that method. sorry i stole your customers with cheap prices, mate.

IP Logged

BirdDentistry
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
Can vouch for vinke as well, quick and easy transaction with all items delivered upfront on my server  Smiley

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #12 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
BirdDentistry wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:33pm:
Can vouch for vinke as well, quick and easy transaction with all items delivered upfront on my server  Smiley

I mean.. why would anyone even question a review from a 58-day old account with 3 posts including this one?
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:44pm by Head-Meat »  

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Count Dante
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
Oh look how clever you are!  Such a smart monkey!  You are absolutely doing this on your own because you are oh so smart and not because someone wants you to!
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2021 at 5:43am by Count Dante »  

Grand wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 12:08am:
I'm a big believer in the old adage saw that you should never make a bet you can't afford to lose!

Welcher.

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 9:05pm
Print Post  
I doubt you have stolen customers, your reviews seem like there all written by accounts you created...

IP Logged

Vinke
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
ddoplayer98 wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 9:05pm:
I doubt you have stolen customers, your reviews seem like there all written by accounts you created...

sure mate, lets just pretend thats why you went out of your way to write on my post.  Wink

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #16 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
And another one. The more the merrier.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Vinke
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
all 5 bonuses have been claimed. new offer posted.

special offer: if you buy over $20 usd, each otto will be $1.00 usd, and tenser/trunk $2.00 usd. if you buy over $50 usd, i will add 10 ottos of choice free of charge. if you buy over $100 usd, i will double your purchase free of charge.

this offer will last until july 21st 11:59pm.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #18 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
As a capitalist, I believe healthy competition is good for the economy.

So I made a small purchase from Vinke. He is legit, fast, and very courteous. Offered a lot of helpful advice on scrubbing/etc.

I am impressed - so far everyone has managed to offer way better CS than SSG. Granted, that's a pretty low bar, but still. Kudos.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #19 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 15th, 2020 at 3:08pm:
so far everyone has managed to offer way better CS than SSG

Isn't that kind of like saying "I'm surprised every restaurant on this street sells better food than that guy selling tacos out of a dumpster"?   Huh

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #20 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 15th, 2020 at 3:08pm:
I am impressed - so far everyone has managed to offer way better CS than SSG. Granted, that's a pretty low bar, but still. Kudos.

Low bar doesn't quite express the reality well enough.

A couple weeks ago, I logged into the admin account for the forum and found a couple of PMs from people with account issues... from six months ago. A couple days later, I logged into the email account I use for the forum and found a password reset request from the real Snu Snu. From last August.

That's terrible, right? But I guarantee you there are people at SSG reading this and scratching their heads, asking themselves how the fuck I manage to keep such a low turnaround time on my support tickets...

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #21 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on Jul 15th, 2020 at 5:58pm:
A couple weeks ago, I logged into the admin account for the forum and found a couple of PMs from people with account issues... from six months ago. A couple days later, I logged into the email account I use for the forum and found a password reset request from the real Snu Snu. From last August.

That's terrible, right? But I guarantee you there are people at SSG reading this and scratching their heads, asking themselves how the fuck I manage to keep such a low turnaround time on my support tickets...

Now did you actually RESOLVE any of these issues, or is this just an acknowledgement that they exist? I mean, either one is still impressive by SSG standards but it is the difference between "barely competent" and "rockstar".

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jul 16th, 2020 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
Vinke wrote on Jul 10th, 2020 at 3:56am:
special offer: if you buy over $20 usd, each otto will be $1.00 usd, and tenser/trunk $2.00 usd. if you buy over $50 usd, i will add 10 ottos of choice free of charge. if you buy over $100 usd, i will double your purchase free of charge.

This is a true hustler. Lowest price available straight cut throat!

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Cabocleer
Korthos Resident

Um, yeah, whatever.

Reply #23 - Jul 16th, 2020 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Yup, had a  friendly and easy deal .

Making it weirder for some time now.

IP Logged

zoxo
Korthos Resident

I Love Tacos

Reply #24 - Jul 17th, 2020 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
I haven't posted here in ages, but for what it's worth. Dude went out of his way to walk me through everything. Spent a long time typing out how to best protect myself when using them, and everything.

Honestly couldn't be happier, Super friendly, super fast, awesome experience. Take it for what you will. Smiley

Thanks dude.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint