Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic ddoplayer98 has very bad conduct; buy from others (Read 2735 times)
Zakysim
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

ddoplayer98 has very bad conduct; buy from others
Jul 17th, 2020 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
I want to start by saying, yes, my account is new. In fact, I made it when ddoplayer98 first started his sales. I was one of those who contacted him. I was ignored. I even have PM's from other people on Vault asking me if I ever received a response. (PM me for proof if you'd like.)

As time passed, I've watched this behavior worsen. He ignored customers, such as Deibeth many others who had to post publicly on Vault to finally get their issues resolved. He ignored partners, such as Winzer and DupeHero, both of which stated that he ghosted them.

But worst of all, he loves slandering. He's slandered DupeHero by saying the website was made by him, even though DupeHero proved otherwise when he changed the website and took everything back.

He's posted in LookinForAGoodTime and Vinke's posts comments that suggest that buying from those other sellers would be a bad idea. When LookinForAGoodTime appeared with better prices, exactly 1 hour later, he posted a cheaper prices. When Vinke appeared with even lower prices, he has now responded with approximately the same offer.

Now, I ask you, is this someone you really want to be doing business with? He's willing to ignore/scam his customers and his partners, and slander his competition whenever he feels threatened. I have yet to see his competition go on his post and post the shameless posts he has posted.

With all the complaints littered over Vault on this individual, I urge any prospective customers to turn to DupeHero, LookinForAGoodTime, and Vinke instead. At least, up to date, we have yet to see a list of complaints against any of these three.

Ignore this if you will. Shit talk me if you will. PM me for details and proof if you will. The Vault has more than enough proof to back this up.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Re: ddoplayer98 has very bad conduct; buy from others
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2020 at 2:33am
Print Post  
When all socks fit a few feet, doesn't it really even matter?

Pay your drug dealer and move on.  If you get burned, find a new dealer but it's likely the same dealer's pawn.

-KĽ§ťěŁćń- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2020 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Zakysim wrote on Jul 17th, 2020 at 11:43pm:
I want to start by saying, yes, my account is new. In fact, I made it when ddoplayer98 first started his sales. I was one of those who contacted him. I was ignored. I even have PM's from other people on Vault asking me if I ever received a response. (PM me for proof if you'd like.)

As time passed, I've watched this behavior worsen. He ignored customers, such as Deibeth many others who had to post publicly on Vault to finally get their issues resolved. He ignored partners, such as Winzer and DupeHero, both of which stated that he ghosted them.

But worst of all, he loves slandering. He's slandered DupeHero by saying the website was made by him, even though DupeHero proved otherwise when he changed the website and took everything back.

He's posted in LookinForAGoodTime and Vinke's posts comments that suggest that buying from those other sellers would be a bad idea. When LookinForAGoodTime appeared with better prices, exactly 1 hour later, he posted a cheaper prices. When Vinke appeared with even lower prices, he has now responded with approximately the same offer.

Now, I ask you, is this someone you really want to be doing business with? He's willing to ignore/scam his customers and his partners, and slander his competition whenever he feels threatened. I have yet to see his competition go on his post and post the shameless posts he has posted.

With all the complaints littered over Vault on this individual, I urge any prospective customers to turn to DupeHero, LookinForAGoodTime, and Vinke instead. At least, up to date, we have yet to see a list of complaints against any of these three.

Ignore this if you will. Shit talk me if you will. PM me for details and proof if you will. The Vault has more than enough proof to back this up.

Good try. But even Winzer said—whatever the partnership issue was—that ddoplayer98 delivers for customers.

The fact that you’re knee deep in whatever drama there was implies you’re not just some customer.

For the three non-socks actually reading this stuff, the OP was an account created in April 2020. He says ddoplayer98 isn’t good.

Meat-Head* / Head-Meat started in Dec 2011. I say, ddoplayer98 delivers. I specifically tested him out for the Vault to know whether he was legit or not. He was.

That’s about the best I can do on the inter webs. I can’t tell you whether he is a good partner. I can’t tell you whether he is nice to puppies. All I can say is that I’ve bought from him like 4-5 times, and it went well. I can also say one of his partners who had a problem with him ALSO said he’s good for customers.

I would (and may well) buy from him again. Take all that for what it’s worth.

*if you haven’t done this, hit the “Members” tab on the Vault and sort the list by “posts”. Notice who are in the top 4-5. Check their post history to see whether they are trolls or something. Check my last 50 posts to see if I’m some inter webs troll.

« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2020 at 12:39pm by Head-Meat »  

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jul 18th, 2020 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
He's slandered DupeHero by saying the website was made by him, even though DupeHero proved otherwise when he changed the website and took everything back.

Actually DupeHero can confirm the original site was created by me, and I was the one to take it down... maybe get your facts straight before you talk...

LookinForAGoodTime

LookinGood can attest that I deliver and am legit, as I can attest to him as well, so uh try again?

When Vinke appeared with even lower prices, he has now responded with approximately the same offer.

Vinke is just looking to make a quick buck, just like the rest of the copycats on here, idc if he does that, but he does increase the risk by selling boxes when there are 3 other stores, but again it's not my problem when his customers get banned.

I urge any prospective customers to turn to DupeHero, LookinForAGoodTime

DupeHero and LookinForAGoodTime are both legit, Vindke less so, but he's just in it for a quick buck so it really doesn't matter to him if he gets people caught, but I assume for the most part he has legit boxes.

The vault has like 3-4 trolls that are upset they didn't think of this sooner, I get business daily and people are always happy. You must be another troll or one of the current ones.

IP Logged

Crotch Goblins
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
I didn't have any problems with DDOPlayer98, I got my stuffs.

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #5 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
I’m still waiting on like 10 items from ddoplayer.  I don’t think he Is maliciously not delivering them, I just think it’s not a priority because it’s such a small amount.  Nevertheless I am still waiting for 2 months.  He has given me extra stuff to make up for the wait but always said he was going to finish the order rather than that it was finished With the extra stuff or whatever.  Technically, value-wise, if I were to ignore the 2 month wait, I got what I payed for considering the extra items.  But there is a small issue with extended deliveries getting pushed back indefinitely and severe lack of, or no, communication with anything concerning when it’s going to be fulfilled.

IP Logged

mil
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
Currently, I too have not received a response from him on purchasing boxes.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #7 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 7:43pm
Print Post  
what if ALL of the dupestores are kistilian, not duping, but offering boxes he paid for in full, at rates too good for you to ignore, to collect all your names for his epic lawsuit- knowing his payout for the libel suit is going to greatly outweigh the costs of a couple hundred otto boxes in the name of JUSTICE.

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #8 - Jul 19th, 2020 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jul 19th, 2020 at 7:43pm:
what if ALL of the dupestores are kistilian, not duping, but offering boxes he paid for in full, at rates too good for you to ignore, to collect all your names for his epic lawsuit- knowing his payout for the libel suit is going to greatly outweigh the costs of a couple hundred otto boxes in the name of JUSTICE.

Ya got me.  Fuck.  Clever girl.   #dies #velociraptored

-KĽ§ťěŁćń- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

LookinForAGoodTime
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 5:29am
Print Post  
Damn, what do we do now boss?

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #10 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
can vouch from close network DDOplayer98 is real deal, delivers goods, no issues I'm aware of in the last month or so of his selling

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #11 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
Did another $100+ transaction with ddoplayer98. Quick and easy.

Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

mil
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
I still have not received a response from him.  Sad

IP Logged

Crotch Goblins
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
Have you sent him a dick pic?

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #14 - Jul 20th, 2020 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Crotch Goblins wrote on Jul 20th, 2020 at 10:47pm:
Have you sent him a dick pic?

Username checks out.

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #15 - Jul 21st, 2020 at 1:46am
Print Post  
Ddoplayer98 delivered most of the order up right away.  It has been annoying to try and get the rest.  Every now and then I’ll get a response asking me the same questions:  What server?  What was the remaining order? But that’s it. 

So I guess being left hanging and/or being ignored, whether unintentionally or not, sucks.  If you read this Ddoplayer98, just PM with a real heads up on whether or not you are going to be able to send the rest or not.  Or if you wanna sub something else and call it closed that’s cool with me too.  Even if you tell me that you can’t or won’t be able to get the rest or have some other justification, at least we will both move on. Everyone can read this and see me say that you still have a mostly satisfied customer with some issues on the rest of the order. 
It is what it is I guess.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #16 - Jul 24th, 2020 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Mattyo wrote on Jul 21st, 2020 at 1:46am:
Ddoplayer98 delivered most of the order up right away.  It has been annoying to try and get the rest.  Every now and then I’ll get a response asking me the same questions:  What server?  What was the remaining order? But that’s it. 

So I guess being left hanging and/or being ignored, whether unintentionally or not, sucks.  If you read this Ddoplayer98, just PM with a real heads up on whether or not you are going to be able to send the rest or not.  Or if you wanna sub something else and call it closed that’s cool with me too.  Even if you tell me that you can’t or won’t be able to get the rest or have some other justification, at least we will both move on. Everyone can read this and see me say that you still have a mostly satisfied customer with some issues on the rest of the order. 

You are a fine and reasonable customer. Ddoplayer98 needs to step up her shit game.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Deibeth
Korthos Resident

Rat boii

Reply #17 - Jul 25th, 2020 at 1:50am
Print Post  
Mattyo wrote on Jul 21st, 2020 at 1:46am:

I feel you, it was indeed a tiring experience; even if you explain the situation you basically get ignored and asked "what server it was?". Quite bizarre to be honest, I don't understand the reason for the weeks or months of ghosting, I also agree it is not malicious but damn is annoying. Anyway, you got most of the order right away lucky you.

Meat we all know he delivers to you and doesn't ghost you; good for you.

Sentadito de pana.

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Jul 27th, 2020 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Sorry, was on vacation for 5 days, whats left on the order, I am happy to finish it, we currently have no delays atm, just message me a list of whats left and what server, and a good time for delivery, if you can't accept delivery I am happy to put them on an alt account and provide the login credentials. Smiley

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #19 - Jul 27th, 2020 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
Another  successful ~$100 transaction today.

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #20 - Jul 27th, 2020 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 27th, 2020 at 6:20pm:
Another  successful ~$100 transaction today.

I think it took ~36 hours to line up a time because of timezones. But, I'm more than fine with that.

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint