Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) stop Selling/trading boxes in-game with randoms (Read 15476 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: stop Selling/trading boxes in-game with randoms
Reply #75 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:27am
Print Post  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #76 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:24am:
I wish I lived in a world where if I repeat it enough, it must be true.

Fuckhead, you were born, bread, and raised in that world. Or did you think your repeated threats to sue strangers on the internet were true?

Kistilan wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:24am:
In the real world, I'm well aware of my demonstrations and their accuracy.

5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:27am:

You've done FAR. FAR. FAR. more damage to yourself than any of us ever could.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #77 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Aug 13th, 2020 at 1:57pm:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/517235-Heroic-Epic-Otto-s-Boxes-need-i...

Can you assholes stop doing this shit and keep your boxes for yourselves??

Are you as desperate for pussy and simp as well?

fucktards

Some people are handing them out to random 1st lifers and then typing in public chats that they are "gifts made in the name of and in high praise of"  of a fairly notorious player and his socks on khyber lol!  been seen twice this week lol. Fuckers must be swimming in boxes.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #78 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:27am:

I'm not attempting to suppress anything.  I want this available for every legal body that needs to view it, viewing it now that  a certain group of you not only renewed past claims that were false and damaging, but added two new claims that fall under libel and can be attributed to continued emotional and mental injury.  I'm not happy with those who think this is a game of outlasting me.  Numbers of times you bumped, viewed, or renewed a claim will count against you in my opinion.  I'm not the judge, but I think they will review these numbers unfavorably.

I'm also not a public figure or sit-com where they reference main stream hyperbole for laughs.

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #79 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
Actually you might be a limited purpose public figure based on your interaction and the scope but that is a judges call entirely.  Either way I’m pretty sure egging on more criticism does not favor your case.  Besides which talk to your lawyer. You know the one you have for other things. He may not file yet due to a court backlog as you say but he IS on retainer right?

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #80 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:00pm:
Actually you might be a limited purpose public figure based on your interaction and the scope but that is a judges call entirely.  Either way I’m pretty sure egging on more criticism does not favor your case.  Besides which talk to your lawyer. You know the one you have for other things. He may not file yet due to a court backlog as you say but he IS on retainer right?

I'm asking you all to delete the lies about me.  Remove the threads.  Get rid of all of the defamation regarding my wife, my valor, my gofundme you've accused me of fraud.

If all that goes away, this all could end.

I doubt I'll be a limited public figure.

Definition:  A limited-purpose public figure is either: One who voluntarily becomes a key figure in a particular controversy, or. One who has gained prominence in a particular, limited field, but whose celebrity has not reached an all-encompassing level.

You know if you guys need to elevate the controversy to get me to limited public figure, that's all on you.

I"m not egging on criticism.  I bump posts, I tell people to fuck off, I ask you all to stop, nothing works.

The other posts are within the modus operandi of this forum's intent.  I'm specifically citing libel issues.

If you'd like to delete all of your comments regarding anything libel and myself, I might be very content to drop this issue.  I'm giving you the opportunity to do the right thing.
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:18pm by Kistilan »  

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #81 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:00pm:

He doesn't have a lawyer(or if he does, has not spoken to him). Any lawyer(or even a basic paralegal) would have immediately told him to stop posting on here.

Every single post is proof his threats are as empty as his bank account.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #82 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
He keeps saying you when I know I and others have commited no action as described so I’m confident he ha no lawyer on retainer who will even entertain his fantasy of a case.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #83 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
from my point of view for Strake to be a public figure ( any level ) means that at least some of us have to know his real life name, how he looks like, where he lives and what he does...

For the time being he's just a sock on a forum... Said sock could be run by a commitee, several people, a boy scout group and/or a private person.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #84 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:17pm:
I doubt I'll be a limited public figure.

Definition:  A limited-purpose public figure is either: One who voluntarily becomes a key figure in a particular controversy, or. One who has gained prominence in a particular, limited field, but whose celebrity has not reached an all-encompassing level.

Did you just say that with a straight face?!?!

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #85 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 12:49pm:
I'm not attempting to suppress anything.  I want this available for every legal body that needs to view it, viewing it now that  a certain group of you not only renewed past claims that were false and damaging, but added two new claims that fall under libel and can be attributed to continued emotional and mental injury.  I'm not happy with those who think this is a game of outlasting me.  Numbers of times you bumped, viewed, or renewed a claim will count against you in my opinion.  I'm not the judge, but I think they will review these numbers unfavorably.

I'm also not a public figure or sit-com where they reference main stream hyperbole for laughs. 

I have a new claim to add to the list.

You are a whiny butt munch.

Please note: truth is an affirmative defense against libel claims.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #86 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:31pm:
He keeps saying you when I know I and others have commited no action as described so I’m confident he ha no lawyer on retainer who will even entertain his fantasy of a case. 

I'm hoping that after he gets laughed out of the office, whatever poor paralegal drew the short straw and had to explain it all to him, will come on here and share with us.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #87 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
My alt account could go for a few if people are handing out freebies on khyber.

IP Logged

Shadehater

Smite Stupid!

Reply #88 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 12:43pm:
Some people are handing them out to random 1st lifers and then typing in public chats that they are "gifts made in the name of and in high praise of"  of a fairly notorious player and his socks on khyber lol!  been seen twice this week lol. Fuckers must be swimming in boxes.

This sounds exackly the type of drama I love and hate I’m missing it.

Who is the lucky guy being trolled.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #89 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
That is both awesome and mean.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #90 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 1:39pm:
from my point of view for Strake to be a public figure ( any level ) means that at least some of us have to know his real life name, how he looks like, where he lives and what he does...

That's not how libel works either...  *_*  Unless I said something horrible about Strake's real name and outed him for it.  For instance, if Strake's name was John Crapper and he was gay and I threw that up on the wall and then kept saying it, then yeah, that would be libel, particularly if it wasn't known.  If he was a Public figure, the aspects of his life such as his orientation would not constitute defamation because he was a Public Figure.  However, if you kept harassing John for being gay after the fact, harassment and possibly hate crime allegations might come forth.  But that's really going down the line of this through process.

The issue is that my name and my person are defamed and I'm a private figure, not a public figure, and I don't fit the limited private figure model either.  That's generally something like an esteemed scientist that's not famous or tik tok famous but might be famous to a small circle in their specific field of science.  Another way would be like, someone related to a celebrity or crazy situation and then they became famous because of that situation.  Kai the Hitchhiker would fit this description, Smash, Smash, Smash, after buddy rescued several people from a deranged driver's attacks on a California highway using his hatchet.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #91 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 2:14pm:
You are a whiny butt munch.

I don't give two shits about this claim.

You realize there's serious attacks on my character and then there's 5th grade fart jokes, right?   

And I'm totally cool with 5th grade fart jokes.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #92 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 2:05pm:
Did you just say that with a straight face?!?!

No, I CTRL+V'd it with my face stuffed full of taco.  I said nothing.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #93 - Aug 17th, 2020 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 10:53pm:
You realize there's serious attacks on my character

Every time you post.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #94 - Aug 18th, 2020 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
People over there complaining there are boxes on the ASAH at 3k shards like no-one ever used it as free storage. Fucking cretins.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #95 - Aug 18th, 2020 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Aug 17th, 2020 at 10:53pm:
No, I CTRL+V'd it with my face stuffed full of taco.  I said nothing.

Since you’ve obviously got nothing of your own of any value to add to conversations here, it would only makes sense that you’re good at copy/paste.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #96 - Aug 18th, 2020 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Whats funny is the guy on the motherboards saying a box should never appear on the ASAH for more than about 1200 shards.

Even well and away pre-dupping I don't think I ever saw one for less than an "are you fucking kidding me?" 7k shards. A 3-pack for 10 is a good price.

But then I think the ASAH has always been dramatically overpriced.

And fucking retarded.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #97 - Aug 18th, 2020 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 18th, 2020 at 1:33pm:
Whats funny is the guy on the motherboards saying a box should never appear on the ASAH for more than about 1200 shards.

Even well and away pre-dupping I don't think I ever saw one for less than an "are you fucking kidding me?" 7k shards. A 3-pack for 10 is a good price.

But then I think the ASAH has always been dramatically overpriced.

And fucking retarded.

Without a duping exploit, it would be idiotic to sell boxes on the ASAH at all. 

Either the price will be way higher than it costs to get a box with DDO points and the buyer gets fucked or the price will be about what it costs to get a box with DDO points and the seller gets fucked because of the ASAH surcharge.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #98 - Aug 18th, 2020 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
The thought process(and I'm extrapolating, I think the whole ASAH is dumb) is since you can earn shards by supposedly selling shit, you could buy a box for points then sell it for more shards than you spent on points(including surcharge). The person earning shards is happy because they didn't buy them but they got an expensive item.

A lot of games do this as both a money sink and a way to generate extra revenue.

In PRACTICE since DDO has no economy the only way to earn shards in sufficient quantities is by exploiting or buying.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #99 - Aug 18th, 2020 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Aug 18th, 2020 at 3:11pm:
The thought process(and I'm extrapolating, I think the whole ASAH is dumb) is since you can earn shards by supposedly selling shit, you could buy a box for points then sell it for more shards than you spent on points(including surcharge). The person earning shards is happy because they didn't buy them but they got an expensive item.

A lot of games do this as both a money sink and a way to generate extra revenue.

In PRACTICE since DDO has no economy the only way to earn shards in sufficient quantities is by exploiting or buying.

I know a handful of people who focus a bit on shards. They mostly farm and sell Rare Filigrees. 200-500 a piece depending on the set.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint