Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Best DPS builds in game (Read 24108 times)
SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Re: Best DPS builds in game
Reply #125 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 11:43am
Print Post  
Stupid question probably, but in Gordonn's video, why is he showing power attack?

I though higher content precission was better then PA, unless you had extreme PA synergy, like Barb or WF?

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #126 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 11:44am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 11:11am:
Meh.

I’ve been playing the game for a long time. There have been quite a few exceptional players who have forged a path for the rest. I remember when you were a thirsty follower. Now you’re a big dog with some skills and knowledge, but posturing as the GOAT usually signals the start of decline.

Welcome to the other side of the mountain. The king is dead, long live the king.

Revenants RIP

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #127 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 11:43am:
Stupid question probably, but in Gordonn's video, why is he showing power attack?

I though higher content precission was better then PA, unless you had extreme PA synergy, like Barb or WF?

As always it isnt that clear cut to the point if you have spare feats you would take both. Power attack is higher potential damage assuming you hit and crit on roll of 2. In most other cases precision will be better. Grim is an older dungeon these days so I am sure Gordonn has no to hit problems so power attack is better for that particular dungeon.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #128 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
I think we can now lay this argument to rest. Throwers are being nerfed.

Quote:
Feats: Removed an old implementation of Simple Thrown Expertise that was causing players with the feat to throw extra, unintended projectiles.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #129 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 25th, 2020 at 5:59pm:
Hey! Meathead is off limits. You get a yellowcard

Kiss

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #130 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 6:23am:
I am not sure videos for pre CAF nerf Char paladins is helping your argument much. I am sure Gordon has more recent videos that he has recorded but are not publicly available yet.

i mean youre welcome to try. caf or no caf. i can show you r10 from old reaper. so far only melees i have seen do it are vincio and gordon. and they beat any thrower time anyone can link.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #131 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Aug 25th, 2020 at 3:47pm:
Literally the first page of this thread, dude. Why you gotta be so slow?

Imma double down on slow. I don't see a Tronko DPS Bear Build on pg 1.   Undecided  Maybe I'm blind af.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #132 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 1:36pm:
I think we can now lay this argument to rest. Throwers are being nerfed.

yep. huge nerf. i found the hidden attacks on day 1 of the preview almost 8 months ago, because everyone in this thread is too stupid to know how the game works in terms of dps.

anyway, the dagger was based on dex score.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #133 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 11:11am:
Meh.

I’ve been playing the game for a long time. There have been quite a few exceptional players who have forged a path for the rest. I remember when you were a thirsty follower. Now you’re a big dog with some skills and knowledge, but posturing as the GOAT usually signals the start of decline.

Welcome to the other side of the mountain. The king is dead, long live the king.

I'm the new 1.
Twice over.
The new eleven.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 2:55pm:
Imma double down on slow. I don't see a Tronko DPS Bear Build on pg 1.   Undecided  Maybe I'm blind af.

Page 1 is SS for the new Tronko Str paladin build
Page 5 is the link to the (old but not been nerfed yet as far as i can see) Tronko dps bear build

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #135 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 2:55pm:
i mean youre welcome to try. caf or no caf. i can show you r10 from old reaper. so far only melees i have seen do it are vincio and gordon. and they beat any thrower time anyone can link.

I will point out I havent disagreed with you but your argument is as weak as Gawna's cavern.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #136 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 2:57pm:
I'm the new 1.
Twice over.
The new eleven.

You’ve transitioned to a DPS butterfly? That’s beautiful.

Is your new reign as #1 butterfly going to drown us all in Tronko tutorials? Like is that the best you have, or will you spread your wings and offer more?

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #137 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 3:18pm:
Tronko tutorials

Nah gordon and vincio this time. maybe teth after. then the rest can show if you're nice

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #138 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 3:04pm:
I will point out I havent disagreed with you but your argument is as weak as Gawna's cavern.

yeah weak argument. just relax and take the advice from your superiors.

yw

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #139 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 3:55pm:
Nah gordon and vincio this time. maybe teth after. then the rest can show if you're nice

Aight. Those are good, too.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #140 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 3:55pm:
yeah weak argument. just relax and take the advice from your superiors.

yw

Heh funny thing is we have played together but you wont have noticed as you were so far up Symbionts asshole at the time to notice how shitty your "superior" dps was.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #141 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 4:14pm:
Heh funny thing is we have played together but you wont have noticed as you were so far up Symbionts asshole at the time to notice how shitty your "superior" dps was.

See, he kinda likes assholes though, so still a weak argument.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #142 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 4:14pm:

heh funny thing is we played together and you couldnt stand out while sending symb tells for help.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #143 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 6:56pm:
heh funny thing is we played together and you couldnt stand out while sending symb tells for help.

Sorry I dont have time for you now sweetheart I finally got into Lam after 4 hours of trying. You can skullfuck me tomorrow?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #144 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 7:44pm:
You can skullfuck me tomorrow?

what makes you think I can even get it up?

IP Logged

[some shit]
Titan Demolisher

Reply #145 - Aug 26th, 2020 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Man, all these people up symbionts ass is pretty gay. Were you up there at the same time?
Did he have lube for you guys or what?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #146 - Aug 27th, 2020 at 12:17am
Print Post  
[some shit] wrote on Aug 26th, 2020 at 9:18pm:
Man, all these people up symbionts ass is pretty gay. Were you up there at the same time?
Did he have lube for you guys or what?

what do you do? Just go around forums, uttering the guy's name like fuking golum chasing after his ring?

IP Logged

[some shit]
Titan Demolisher

Reply #147 - Aug 27th, 2020 at 12:54am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 27th, 2020 at 12:17am:
what do you do? Just go around forums, uttering the guy's name like fuking golum chasing after his ring?

I'm not the one accusing someone else of having been up his ass, am I?

I'm just trying to have a wank and trying to visualise how such friendly people liek yourself and whatshisface were up another guys ass

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #148 - Aug 27th, 2020 at 8:26am
Print Post  
[some shit] wrote on Aug 27th, 2020 at 12:54am:
I'm just trying to have a wank and trying to visualise another guys ass

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Doogy
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #149 - Aug 27th, 2020 at 9:43am
Print Post  
ManyCookies wrote on Aug 25th, 2020 at 9:13am:
And assassin isn't tanky the way paladin/barb/fighter/bear THF builds are. They don't get strikethrough either.

48% standing dodge before hat, meld and uncanny, they tank ALOT longer than those builds SmileyWho needs strikethrough when you can assassinate more than 1 mob at a time, execute strike more than 1 mob at a time and consume everything with no DC. While the flavor builds come and go, the assassin remains  under the radar as King. Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Send TopicPrint