Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Best DPS builds in game (Read 23923 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Best DPS builds in game
Aug 24th, 2020 at 1:46am
Print Post  
Are not throwers. You niggas just suck really fucking bad at meleeing. Everyone in this thread : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/517487-Are-there-any-anti-ranged-mecha...

YW for breaking it to you. Now go get good

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Re: Best DPS builds in game
Reply #1 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 2:05am
Print Post  
Smiley Smiley Smiley.

IP Logged

LookinForAGoodTime
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 2:18am
Print Post  
So 5 daggers doing 2k each +1k sneak attack is not the best dps? Now you have my attention

IP Logged

Tormaad
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 2:31am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 2:55am
Print Post  
adorable. what do you do when MoM is on cooldown? You sit there and hold your fucking little dick while people who can melee clear. It's just obvious none of you know any good melees...

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Tormaad
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:02am
Print Post  
https://gfycat.com/merryrelievedenglishsetter

this is r1 on a melee, still worse DPS than thrower tbh. thing is at the end of the day, thrower can do at MINIMUM melee DPS but at a distance. Get your panties in a bunch if you want

IP Logged

Tormaad
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:08am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 2:55am:
adorable. what do you do when MoM is on cooldown?

btw, this is what whirling blades is for. another 25% uptime on 5 projectiles at ridiculous damage #s. Thrower needs nerfing, good luck with whatever issues you clearly have

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:50am
Print Post  
Tormaad wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:02am:
this is r1 on a melee, still worse DPS than thrower tbh

already told you that your melees are trash and youre trash on a melee if that's you... try again.

btw you get 50 seconds of burst every 2 minutes versus constantly hammering melees that never wait 70 seconds of nothing.... scrub ass niggas.

look, you need to at least have better hotbars before you open your mouth to me.

IP Logged

LookinForAGoodTime
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 4:06am
Print Post  
So you say hes bad, but havent proven you are better... I see 1 person show numbers well above average and all you have done is say everyone is bad, including him with no evidence to back you up.... think we all know who is clearly winning this argument....

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #9 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 6:30am
Print Post  
LookinForAGoodTime wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 4:06am:
So you say hes bad, but havent proven you are better... I see 1 person show numbers well above average and all you have done is say everyone is bad, including him with no evidence to back you up.... think we all know who is clearly winning this argument....

Good players don't need proof. They've already tested the shit out of throwers, bears, pallies and EKs.

Even 20% zombie boosted top of the line thrower splits won't reach top of the line melee toons.

If you need help understanding why, clearly you dont run enough R10s or reaper raids.

P.S: R10 Grim and R1 Baba doesn't count  Grin

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 6:35am
Print Post  
I dunno... got a Nice Barb build currently playing with.. using Tail... doing some horrendous damage and its fully sustained

IP Logged

ManyCookies
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 6:46am
Print Post  
Only a single melee combat style is good, and only if the player has max past lives, perfect gear at cap, the target is in melee range and the melee is getting healed so that he can stay alive to DPS.

If none of those conditions are fulfilled, then melee is inferior to ranged. Doesn't matter how "good" you are if the target cannot be meleed like Irk in PN, the crystal in Fall of Truth, etc.

The thread isnt even about whether melee is good, it's about whether there are anti-ranged mechanics in the game.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #12 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 6:50am
Print Post  
Tormaad wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:02am:
https://gfycat.com/merryrelievedenglishsetter

this is r1 on a melee, still worse DPS than thrower tbh. thing is at the end of the day, thrower can do at MINIMUM melee DPS but at a distance. Get your panties in a bunch if you want

you fucking donkey.

IP Logged

LookinForAGoodTime
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 7:39am
Print Post  
I see another person who wants to talk big but with nothing to back him up has showed up, its easy to talk, but he came in and showed something, you guys are just talking and calling everyone idiots, great argument, I must say, you totally have me convinced now, clearly if you say you've done better it must be true, just look at all my r10 thth completions, I promise I'm good at this game. All I'm saying is show me a melee who can do more than 24,000 a swing (6,000 damage x4 daggers so I'm not including MoM or whirling wrists) and ill listen. Then show me you can beat 30,000 burst for 15 seconds on a 45 second cd. And then there's MoM but let's start small shall we?

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #14 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 8:28am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:50am:
already told you that your melees are trash and youre trash on a melee if that's you... try again.

btw you get 50 seconds of burst every 2 minutes versus constantly hammering melees that never wait 70 seconds of nothing.... scrub ass niggas.

look, you need to at least have better hotbars before you open your mouth to me.

Don't take it as an offense please, I have nothing against you but could you provide some data on how an effective melee looks like?

Tormaad made his point with visual demonstration and this build that he posted on the mobo
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xWGQuyaeelalnIxvg0a4wEhLVLy0Mf0waDsp0ubfXVQ/
edit

You usually use your brain most of the times you post so I'd love to see some good reasons backing your point

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 10:53am
Print Post  
Now things are juicy

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
This is why all of you are bads that think they are good... You niggas don't even know just how bad you really are. It's impossible for you to realize or you would have understood already without me here triggering you all so easily because your lack of analytical skills shows in this thread here and the mobos.

You want a screenshot to make yourselves feel worse? Is that it? Oh, ye of little faith :

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 8:28am:
Tormaad made his point with visual demonstration and this build that he posted on the mobo
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xWGQuyaeelalnIxvg0a4wEhLVLy0Mf0waDsp0ubfXVQ/

lolol the nigga does 38k on r6 brunts. just stop it. close the thread. we are done here. it's over. go home.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
ManyCookies wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 6:46am:
Only a single melee combat style is good

assassin does more dps too. so that makes 2 styles better. not just good. bads like throwers because they cannot melee and then think melee is bad. youre one of them.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
LookinForAGoodTime wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 7:39am:
All I'm saying is show me a melee who can do more than 24,000 a swing

lololololol. yo stick to duping. leave the thread and it won't get worse for you

IP Logged

the_biggest_dog
Waterworks Kobold

fuck

Reply #20 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 12:11pm:
This is why all of you are bads that think they are good... You niggas don't even know just how bad you really are. It's impossible for you to realize or you would have understood already without me here triggering you all so easily because your lack of analytical skills shows in this thread here and the mobos.

You want a screenshot to make yourselves feel worse? Is that it? Oh, ye of little faith :

https://i.imgur.com/qIBcKmB.png

lmao imagine thinking 436 meleepower on a paladin is screenshot worthy, try again friend

Rubbinns wrote on Oct 31st, 2020 at 7:26pm:
pretty dope shit. congratz. i take it back.

al ca mist

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
The gauntlets have been thrown down.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
the_biggest_dog wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 1:17pm:
lmao imagine thinking 436 meleepower on a paladin is screenshot worthy, try again friend

I think he is showing the base damage.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #23 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 1:50pm
Print Post  

r/notimpressed

So you decided to go full retard? I don't know what the fuck happened to you but I'm almost sure someone else is control of your account. This douchebaggery is more akin to KNN than anything else (unless KNN was your creation all along).

Go home, take a shower and go to sleep, pull your head out of the ass and let it take some air, read your recent posts, reply while KEEPING your head out of the ass.

You have a good pally I'll give you that, I've seen much better though. Show off the actual performance and I'll gladly listen to you but a screenshot like that tells little regarding the actual point of the thread YOU opened. You say melee dps is better (and I agree) but someone else challenge your opinion with visual data and even a build so you can see for yourself, someone (me) points out that it's up to you to show proof of what you claim and your response is a screenshot to flex some stats like it's supposed to say anything. If melee dps is better you have to prove it, linking your Ultima greatsword of unholy overperfomance  upgraded to +100 only shows that you can get into the field and start fighting, so...start fighting and record

Once again, I have no grudge against you but recently you seem hell bent in acting like a moron. You ok?

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 2:09pm
Print Post  

https://i.imgur.com/qIBcKmB.png

Noob. Tremor doesn't even come with Adamantine, so you have to waste a feat or other gear to give it Adamantine damage reduction bypass.

Try https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Maul_of_Vengeance instead if you want to be able to compete with real end game melee.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Send TopicPrint