Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Best DPS builds in game (Read 23920 times)
Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Re: Best DPS builds in game
Reply #25 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Zomfg, imagine arguing about having the best DPS in the game and someone throws in a fucking 3 wiz split thrower. Poor Rubbinns.

Ya'll mf'ers reallly think a shitty ass 10% will outdps a build with max SA???
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin i can't  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #26 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 2:19pm:
Zomfg, imagine arguing about having the best DPS in the game and someone throws in a fucking 3 wiz split thrower. Poor Rubbinns.

Ya'll mf'ers reallly think a shitty ass 10% will outdps a build with max SA???
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin i can't  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

over what time frame with what builds?

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #27 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
I have never seen anything like 150k on a dagger, and I'm on my second dagger life. I do not have all of the best equipment yet, but I'd say I'm about halfway there on the gear. That number in the GIF posted is defintely with almost EVERY debuff available (Dust, 20 Vuln Stacks, probably in a Consecrated Ground circle, Bard buffs, Soul Tear, Shards, etc) as well as 25 AF stacks, full retard boost. These are 20 seconds every 2 minutes at best. And I bet the melees in that fight were seeing similarly insanely inflated numbers due to the debuffs as well.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #28 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 2:19pm:
someone throws in a fucking 3 wiz split thrower.

not even 3 wiz, he has 3 monk in his build b/c and I quote here "advanced ninja is giving an extra dagger".

I kid you fucking not, Torbaad posting the build everywhere on Discord and forums acting proud AF and calling out for nerfs.
LOLOLOLOLO!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
the_biggest_dog wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 1:17pm:
lmao imagine thinking 436 meleepower on a paladin is screenshot worthy, try again friend

it was the damage bonus and not the mp. lmao bads gonna bad. you cant even see what youre arguing about here. christ.. this is why the game has fallen to what it is now.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 1:50pm:
I've seen much better though.

lol. im sure you think you have

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
130 Str is fucking nuts im assuming double madstone and Titan Cookies for the screenshot. I can reconcile the damage with the stats on show but im guessing most cant.

IP Logged

the_biggest_dog
Waterworks Kobold

fuck

Reply #32 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:10pm:
it was the damage bonus and not the mp. lmao bads gonna bad. you cant even see what youre arguing about here. christ.. this is why the game has fallen to what it is now.

LMAO i assumed it was the MP cause the damage is even worse. Get good you fucking retard

Rubbinns wrote on Oct 31st, 2020 at 7:26pm:
pretty dope shit. congratz. i take it back.

al ca mist

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
the_biggest_dog wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:31pm:
LMAO i assumed it was the MP cause the damage is even worse. Get good you fucking retard

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554813323108155402/747538124539953223/bea...

show it then. after that i can link vids of solos for time comparisons. you fucking trash-ass nigga

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:22pm:
130 Str is fucking nuts im assuming double madstone and Titan Cookies for the screenshot. I can reconcile the damage with the stats on show but im guessing most cant.

yep. he swings for 500+ before mp scaling. thrower gets like 80 bdr + 140~ maxed.

IP Logged

the_biggest_dog
Waterworks Kobold

fuck

Reply #35 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:42pm:
show it then. after that i can link vids of solos for time comparisons. you fucking trash-ass nigga

Show what? a cropped ass screenshot like you lil bitch? Maybe i can link you some vids of my fat cock too you shrimp dick pussy

al ca mist

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #36 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Just chiming in to say this thread is Vaulty af.

@Rub, did he go back to STR-based? I was following his CHA build.

Also, Tronko has posted his build and vids of R10 solo. So, where is the thrower equivalent?

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #37 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:56pm:
Just chiming in to say this thread is Vaulty af.

@Rub, did he go back to STR-based? I was following his CHA build.

Also, Tronko has posted his build and vids of R10 solo. So, where is the thrower equivalent?

exactly this. r10 solo'ing is harder on a thrower at this point because you don't have true AoE you only have LoE (Line of Effect). And you don't have a mass stun like Dire Charge or a mass freeze (officially)

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #38 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 2:09pm:
Noob. Tremor doesn't even come with Adamantine, so you have to waste a feat or other gear to give it Adamantine damage reduction bypass.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
the_biggest_dog wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:47pm:
Show what? a cropped ass screenshot like you lil bitch? Maybe i can link you some vids of my fat cock too you shrimp dick pussy

show anything. shit, show that dick pic of your's! I'll embarrass you there too

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #40 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
the_biggest_dog wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:31pm:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554813323108155402/747538124539953223/bea...

wtf kind of shitty cropped shit is this? You wanna show char shieeet at least, faggot?

Bet its some retarded Bear/Barb split, also 94 AC? PRR/MRR stats probably sad AF too, nigga.
That's why the cropped screenshot.
Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

the_biggest_dog
Waterworks Kobold

fuck

Reply #41 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 4:10pm:
show anything. shit, show that dick pic of your's! I'll embarrass you there too

Probably gonna hide behind someone elses pic there too LMAO. All you Cannith bitches need to learn how to stop riding Tronko's coat tails. Dudes back has gotta be killing him carrying the whole fucking server apparently

al ca mist

IP Logged

the_biggest_dog
Waterworks Kobold

fuck

Reply #42 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 4:18pm:
wtf kind of shitty cropped shit is this? You wanna show char shieeet at least, faggot?

Bet its some retarded Bear/Barb split, also 94 AC? PRR/MRR stats probably sad AF too, nigga.
That's why the cropped screenshot.
Grin Grin Grin

Damn its really this easy to hurt yalls feelings? I just gotta post a screenshot with a higher number than you? I'm gonna go head and keep being better at the game than you, maybe see if tronko has any tips for growing that shrimp dick. Cya Nerd

al ca mist

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #43 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
the_biggest_dog wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 4:25pm:
Damn its really this easy to hurt yalls feelings? I just gotta post a screenshot with a higher number than you? I'm gonna go head and keep being better at the game than you, maybe see if tronko has any tips for growing that shrimp dick. Cya Nerd

Nahh, I'm not even on Cannith, so just pile on the stupid shit you Thelanis cunts are wrong about as usual.
I don't care about your higher numbers either.
That 94 AC (and predictably shitastic PRR/MRR) is gonna get you squished faster than you can cry about "nerfing throwers" again.

No wonder you can't play melees for shit, just keep getting oneshot every pack or stick to R6 where you fucking belong  Grin

IP Logged

the_biggest_dog
Waterworks Kobold

fuck

Reply #44 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 4:37pm:
Nahh, I'm not even on Cannith, so just pile on the stupid shit you Thelanis cunts are wrong about as usual.
I don't care about your higher numbers either.
That 94 AC (and predictably shitastic PRR/MRR) is gonna get you squished faster than you can cry about "nerfing throwers" again.

No wonder you can't play melees for shit, just keep getting oneshot every pack or stick to R6 where you fucking belong  Grin

LMAO Thelanis, can't even figure out my server huh bud? Must be rough. I'll give you a hint; i can pinky fucking promise i'll take a hot steaming taco bell shit on any completion you have. Get on my level  Grin Grin Grin

Oh and just because, who gives a flying fuck about AC? Kill it faster you limp dick cock holster. I don't slow down enough to get hit in my r10s, but feel free to flower sniff and get fucked on you fat cunt.

al ca mist

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #45 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
When shit like this breaks out, I feel confident that I've finally found my spirit animal.

I love melee DPS so fucking much I'd eat the corn out of it's shit...too bad for me that compared you all of you I still suck at it.  So, if any of you fucking studs wants to pm me build and gear advice, in return I'll send you a counterfeit coupon to The Bunny Ranch for a free pitcher of imported beer and blowjob.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #46 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 5:35pm:
When shit like this breaks out, I feel confident that I've finally found my spirit animal.

I love melee DPS so fucking much I'd eat the corn out of it's shit...too bad for me that compared you all of you I still suck at it.  So, if any of you fucking studs wants to pm me build and gear advice, in return I'll send you a counterfeit coupon to The Bunny Ranch for a free pitcher of imported beer and blowjob.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/506448-Reaper-Endgame-THF-Paladin?p=63...

IP Logged

Tormaad
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 3:05pm:
not even 3 wiz, he has 3 monk in his build b/c and I quote here "advanced ninja is giving an extra dagger".

I kid you fucking not, Torbaad posting the build everywhere on Discord and forums acting proud AF and calling out for nerfs.
LOLOLOLOLO!

aye, some lazy testing led us to the wrong conclusion at first, and the build was still out DPSing the vast majority of the melee dickriding community. My main is always a melee, its the most fun and practical for r10s, but its laughable that people think thrower isnt in the highest tier of DPS, regardless of other drawbacks it has

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #48 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Aug 24th, 2020 at 5:44pm:

TY! 

I've been thinking about swapping back to pally for a while now, but the blistered asshole in me still sports wood over pure str-based 2wf tempests, which I've been using to zerg thru racials and ePLs.  Only problem is that I hardly ever crit for over 20k

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Aug 24th, 2020 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
That Cha build is out of date Str is the new sexy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Send TopicPrint