Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) How are you playing Sorc? (Read 32937 times)
Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Re: How are you playing Sorc?
Reply #125 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 11:53am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 8:44am:
Lulz.  Let the losers line up and be counted. Another dipshit for the pile.

When the argument is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser - Socrates

I forgive you Gunga. Go in peace and take a word of advice, learn to shut up. Rub is OWNING you and you are in the wrong. You can either stop replying or keep making a fool of yourself. This is all the wisdom I'm granting you in this thread.

IP Logged

the_biggest_dog
Waterworks Kobold

fuck

Reply #126 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 11:53am:

I don't understand how you can't see thats exactly what rubs did here lmao. Last two pages of stupid dick waving aside, Rubs was proven wrong about alchemist and about his guildy, then went for the slander route  Grin Grin Grin

Rubbinns wrote on Oct 31st, 2020 at 7:26pm:
pretty dope shit. congratz. i take it back.

al ca mist

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #127 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
The only winner here is Gisty. He's a boss.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #128 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
this is one of those things where it's like, you should all just play games together and stop wasting your time being insecure at each other. Except rubbins who actually is just not perturbable

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #129 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
the_biggest_dog wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 12:51pm:
I don't understand how you can't see thats exactly what rubs did here lmao. Last two pages of stupid dick waving aside, Rubs was proven wrong about alchemist and about his guildy, then went for the slander route  Grin Grin Grin

It's just me defending myself. You guys are nasty bullies and I'm simply standing up for myself. You have also shown to be not trustworthy, to me, so what you say or do is largely irrelevant to me. How can you trust anyone who spams so many emojis?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

the_biggest_dog
Waterworks Kobold

fuck

Reply #130 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 2:25pm:
How can you trust anyone who spams so many emojis? 

Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin

ok that one made me laugh

al ca mist

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #131 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
It's just me defending myself. You guys are nasty bullies and I'm simply standing up for myself. You have also shown to be not trustworthy, to me, so what you say or do is largely irrelevant to me. How can you trust anyone who spams so many emojis? 

Tru. Vault history indicates that emoji spamming is a sign of the Sock Monster himself.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

[some shit]
Titan Demolisher

Reply #132 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 11:53pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 12:51pm:

Gisty is pretty crap tbh, not even worth the space his soul stone takes in my bag.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #133 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 8:31am
Print Post  

Nah man. You’re a bully who got called out and lost, then deflected to outing me for being nice to you by asking inane questions to open a dialog. Get fucked.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #134 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 8:31am
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 12:51pm:

^

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #135 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 8:34am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 1:14pm:
this is one of those things where it's like, you should all just play games together and stop wasting your time being insecure at each other. Except rubbins who actually is just not perturbable

Kumbaya harharhar.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #136 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 8:35am
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 11:53am:

I forgive you Gunga. Go in peace and take a word of advice, learn to shut up. Rub is OWNING you and you are in the wrong. You can either stop replying or keep making a fool of yourself. This is all the wisdom I'm granting you in this thread.

I shot wisdom in your mom’s eye this morning.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #137 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 10:03am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 3rd, 2020 at 8:31am:
deflected to outing me for being nice to you by asking inane questions to open a dialog

oh, being nice. yeah, so basically it was just you trying to flirt then? for over a year straight. compiled in chronological order for you in this thread. my bad. that was so subtle of you.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #138 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 10:35am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 3rd, 2020 at 10:03am:
oh, being nice. yeah, so basically it was just you trying to flirt then? for over a year straight. compiled in chronological order for you in this thread. my bad. that was so subtle of you.

Yes, and you’ve proven you’re a loser and a douchebag.

Hey, if you need help getting your shitty toon up to speed, transfer to Khyber and stand at the door while Gisty solos r10s for you. Then you can transfer your proxy toon back to Ascendance and pretend you’re good again. You’re welcome, fuckface.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #139 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 10:49am
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 3rd, 2020 at 10:35am:
Yes

so you were flirting. gotcha. I didn't know. I just answered your questions in good faith. silly me, thinking you needed your pipes fixed when you just wanted pipe. apologies, never had a guy flirt with me over messages for a year+ straight. you should have just made your move, boo

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #140 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 3rd, 2020 at 10:49am:
never had a guy flirt with me over messages for a year+ straight.

I call bullshit on that, princess.

I miss the PMs of our early relationship, first impressions and all. What's old is new again.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #141 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 3rd, 2020 at 11:37am:
I call bullshit on that, princess.

I miss the PMs of our early relationship, first impressions and all. What's old is new again.

https://i.imgur.com/Lh6IMsW.jpg

I'm so sorry. I had no idea you were flirting with me and had I known, I would have been straight forward with you from the start. Instead you went on a deep undercover facade for over a year posing as a nice guy playing stupid. Well the joke's on me, I guess? I had no idea anyone would be so wiling to play coy for so long.

insert -This could have been us but you playin meme

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #142 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 3rd, 2020 at 12:32pm:
I'm so sorry. I had no idea you were flirting with me and had I known, I would have been straight forward with you from the start. Instead you went on a deep undercover facade for over a year posing as a nice guy playing stupid. Well the joke's on me, I guess? I had no idea anyone would be so wiling to play coy for so long.

insert -This could have been us but you playin meme

This has been a good talk. Beat it.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

grave
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #143 - Nov 8th, 2020 at 1:28am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #144 - Nov 14th, 2020 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/509515-Ascendance-runs?p=6378223&viewf...

looks like it was a u47 thing that allows for those times. fati found it and re-did some of his quests and they were halved after.

cute, that you would post that after u47 and not before lol. the lengths that you are willing to go through to be a bitchass nigga is tremendous, gisty. i applaud your willingness to be such a hoe

after ssg fixes the alchemist bugs then it will be even more behind sorc. extra MCL on sla vial, extra burning ambition dice, and the 10 + 4 x alchemist level boost which should be x3.

IP Logged

the_biggest_dog
Waterworks Kobold

fuck

Reply #145 - Nov 14th, 2020 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 14th, 2020 at 1:19pm:
insert whining

you lost and looked like a dumbass man, its over. what you necroing this shit for?

al ca mist

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #146 - Nov 14th, 2020 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
how do you even live inside that bitchass world of yours? do you just ignore reality and and play make believe? you needed an update with an extra filigree slot, broken mechanic, and not fixed class to barely scrape by with a few seconds? Youre pathetic. slap lil niggas like you, mang.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #147 - Nov 14th, 2020 at 3:34pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #148 - Nov 20th, 2020 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 14th, 2020 at 3:30pm:
how do you even live inside that bitchass world of yours? do you just ignore reality and and play make believe? you needed an update with an extra filigree slot, broken mechanic, and not fixed class to barely scrape by with a few seconds? Youre pathetic. slap lil niggas like you, mang.

You're a loser. I bet you still want to be a rapper, huh.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #149 - Nov 20th, 2020 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Nov 20th, 2020 at 3:45pm:
You're a loser. I bet you still want to be a rapper, huh.

youre a shameless dick riding, bitch. your pussy-ass boyfriend waited for an entire update where AI bugged out to try and reply to me, while you sat there milking his little nuts. slap the shit out of you, too, you soft motherfucker

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Send TopicPrint