Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Get Dupe fundme (Read 2892 times)
Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Get Dupe fundme
Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
OK! ya'll playin hard, i gotcha, loud n clear
Got pushin me to a corner - while doing my corners
I feel dirty now
like a whore
Got me even more desperate for dat cash

Well shit, check this offer now k?

550 USD base

-50 USD per person who's got an interest to buying. (max 3, 400 USD)
Just post "Interested" down below, or PM on discord: Lofidude#9368

It's gotta be upfront tho. Take a fking leap of faith. This shit works 99%, no less. And it defo will be worth the fking value (even MORE) than the price ur paying. SSG tried to fix this shit. What, u think all those server maintenances were just "because"? fuck no, they failed.
It will dupe about EVERYTHING (that is stackable) u throw at it.  Aight?

Maybe some empathy might work, so here's some background info:

I am a bitch that loves a cunt of a husband, far far away from where I live.
This Corona buttfucking crisis got me stuck in this country. You know fucking Europe and their "protect the citizens" policies. Borders are fucking closed and my only fking ticket to get the fk outa here and meet my hubby after 9 fking months, is to purchase a marriage visa. Thing is, I got a shitty job... just enough to pay bills, but no fking visa. Hubby over there, is unemployed because of Rona. So buying this piece of shit exploit would help me loads tyvm.

No empathy?
GFDIAFMF
No money?
groupfund with pals maybe?

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Re: Get Dupe fundme
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
BTW KNN sold this dupe for 1000k originally, then 2000k when shit was about to go down with the maintenance and all.

So I think I'm being VERY generous.

Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Vinke
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 3:01am
Print Post  
if you paid either 1000k or 2000k or even just 1000, 2000, you were ripped off. sorry man. both 550 and 400 are also ripoffs, especially when there are services to dupe everything for much cheaper or buy what you need to be safer.

and to those considering it, it costs you just to do the dupe in the first place.

noamineo wrote on Sep 10th, 2020 at 2:46pm:
Its possible but not worth it. It would actually be cheaper for you to buy collectibles crates from the store. I'll not elaborate further but the way the dupe method works its only economical to do high-value things.

but gl man.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 4:57am
Print Post  
Vinke wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 3:01am:
if you paid either 1000k or 2000k or even just 1000, 2000, you were ripped off. sorry man. both 550 and 400 are also ripoffs, especially when there are services to dupe everything for much cheaper or buy what you need to be safer.

and to those considering it, it costs you just to do the dupe in the first place.

but gl man.

Sounds like what a scammer would say to get it much cheaper   Cheesy

Buying unbound is safer, yep.
For unbound, In the long term, the services would cost you more than buying the method and doing it yourself.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #4 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 4:58am
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 1:17am:
Sorry to hear about your visa issues, must be stressful. KNN was a rabid anti-exploiter who turned-in the two people silly enough to share features with him to Severlin.

Hold on, isn't ddoplayer KNN??

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #5 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 6:17am
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 5:12am:
Grin

No. Have you considered a lower difficulty setting?

Been there, doesn't get me anywhere.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 5:12am:
Grin

No. Have you considered a lower difficulty setting?

They nerf the drop rates on lower difficulty...

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Vinke
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 4:57am:
Sounds like what a scammer would say to get it much cheaper   Cheesy

Buying unbound is safer, yep.
For unbound, In the long term, the services would cost you more than buying the method and doing it yourself.

sure man, because i definitely need a dupe when i have a whole dupe store open and are offering duping services with lots of reviews and references from past customers...

for the record though, i, as well as others, are willing to offer it for cheaper so you're just ripping people off with those prices. but hey man, you do you.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
For $400 you can buy enough boxes from any seller to set yourself up for life. Since the method also costs $$ each time you do it I'd have to say this is not a great deal.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #9 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
I volunteer to be told the dupe AND get paid for it. Take it or leave it.

Cool

More seriously, sorry about your trouble.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #10 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 9:26pm:
For $400 you can buy enough boxes from any seller to set yourself up for life. Since the method also costs $$ each time you do it I'd have to say this is not a great deal.

We're selling boxes in bundles as well. Selling the method ain't targeting people who just want boxes tho. I'm giving people the option to have the dupe for themselves so they can have the control, instead of buying services and risking their account. And that dupes bound shit which people might be interested too. A high price because of the reason stated below.

Vinke wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 9:16pm:
sure man, because I definitely need a dupe when I have a whole dupe store open and are offering duping services with lots of reviews and references from past customers...

for the record though, I, as well as others, are willing to offer it for cheaper so you're just ripping people off with those prices. but hey man, you do you.

Great fucking job m8 - You sir, are way better vendor than me! Holy shit what am I thinking, I should just quit!

Maybe you don't fucken realize it, but the cheaper the method is, the less people will be inclined to keep it to themselves. Have you thought of that, you absolute moron?

Fuck you and your reviews.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #11 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
Oh yea and driving the game down the ground faster too

toppieee

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #12 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
I will say this: your take on the english language is definitely fresh and original.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #13 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 10:25pm:
I will say this: your take on the english language is definitely fresh and original.

Dno if this is sarcastic or what ur insinuating, but this is how I really talk/write.
I've been to a few parts over the world, my accent in every 5 languages I know is all over the place and it influences the way I write, even my mother language. Could almost say I don't got an identity.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
Vinke wrote on Sep 22nd, 2020 at 9:16pm:
sure man, because i definitely need a dupe when i have a whole dupe store open and are offering duping services with lots of reviews and references from past customers...

for the record though, i, as well as others, are willing to offer it for cheaper so you're just ripping people off with those prices. but hey man, you do you.

Can say that Vinke is both legit and a very good at communicating.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #15 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 8:03pm:
Can say that Vinke is both legit and a very good at communicating.

I don't doubt it, though saying that I am scamming people when we're both conducting "unethical" practices, is very bold of Vinke. As far as I know the DDO store's prices are the official prices, not his, not mine. So Vinke shouldn't come here trying to sabotage my business and make it seem like he is the only proper and only vendor to go to. Am I fucking doing that to him? If people know there is a cheaper place, they'll just go there.

Luckily for me, there's a whole fucking population out there on the 7 servers that have not touched The Vault and understandably avoid it. These are the folks Vinke don't have access to if he's not advertising in-game. No risk, no reward.

Actually I lied on my previous post, I don't give a fuck about the game, but so doesn't he if he's selling them much cheaper than me  Grin
Sorry for the Account Registration being disabled not sorry  Cheesy  Grin

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #16 - Sep 30th, 2020 at 12:32am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Sep 21st, 2020 at 8:02pm:
It's gotta be upfront tho. Take a fking leap of faith. This shit works 99%, no less. And it defo will be worth the fking value (even MORE) than the price ur paying. SSG tried to fix this shit. What, u think all those server maintenances were just "because"? fuck no, they failed.
It will dupe about EVERYTHING (that is stackable) u throw at it.  Aight?

This didn't age very well.

Looks like Turdbins are having the last laugh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #17 - Sep 30th, 2020 at 9:09am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Sep 30th, 2020 at 12:32am:
This didn't age very well.

Looks like Turdbins are having the last laugh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Mate
We're not even fucking done with this game   Grin
I'm so fucking hyped up for what we're planning next  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #18 - Sep 30th, 2020 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Sep 30th, 2020 at 9:09am:
Mate
We're not even fucking done with this game   Grin
I'm so fucking hyped up for what we're planning next  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Yeah. Right. Why don't you squeal "look at me" while you are at it?  Roll Eyes

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #19 - Sep 30th, 2020 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Sep 30th, 2020 at 12:08pm:
Yeah. Right. Why don't you squeal "look at me" while you are at it?  Roll Eyes

Jesus christ, get off my back dude LMFAO  Cheesy
I'm not your dad, I'm not your mom- I might have fucked her tho.
But before claiming I'm your dad, go around and ask other vaulties, they might have had a round with her too   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 2:55am
Print Post  
I mean if you want to get real you should both pay me royalties since I gave you the idea, the method, and the inspiration to sell boxes ijs... also selling them as cheap as you guys do is just plain dumb, if your truly not scamming people then your really just scamming yourself... of course I say this having gone tens of thousands in profit so who knows...

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 2:59am
Print Post  
Also, I don't know who KNN is but you always throw that name in my face like its suppose to mean something...

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #22 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
ddoplayer98 wrote on Oct 1st, 2020 at 2:59am:
Also, I don't know who KNN is but you always throw that name in my face like its suppose to mean something...

KNN or KingNigNog or PuertoPotty or just Princess was a legendarily insane vaultie. One morning he posted a very lackluster build and claimed it was the best in the game, very understandably got flamed for it, and then embarked on a two-year campaign to... well, no one's really sure. He was insane in so many directions and with such persistence that it was impossible to ever trully get a sense at what made him tick.

For a while he affected this this persona of being some sort of super-rich playboy, constantly posting about gambling away hundreds of thousands of dollars like it's nothing, staying at exclusive resorts, and lengthy diatribes about girls begging to be fucked by his massive cock. You know, exactly the sort of shit an idiotic teenager would make up. All of it was incredibly easily debunked(in fact another vaultie actually had occasion to stay at the exact resort KNN claimed to practically live at, and confirmed it was nothing like the idiot claimed).

And then the doxxing began. It was discovered that the 'ultra rich giant dicked playboy' was a 19 year old puerto rican living in one of the poorest parts of an already pretty poor country, who had recently been fired from the mcdonalds where he worked for spending too much time on his tablet. Yes, the man with 20.000 posts who harrassed the vault day and night did it all from the free wifi at a mcdonalds.

It was pretty damn insane.

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #23 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
The resort was nice though. Just not full of big dick swinging gambling puerto ricans.  Btw..puerto rico is part of the USA.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #24 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
Toke wrote on Oct 1st, 2020 at 6:12pm:
The resort was nice though. Just not full of big dick swinging gambling puerto ricans.  Btw..puerto rico is part of the USA.

Its a territory, if we want to get technical.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint