Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Beware, SSG undercover (Read 2084 times)
Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Beware, SSG undercover
Sep 29th, 2020 at 1:23pm
Print Post  

5min later stock and trader banned , fucking hilarious! Grin Grin Grin
Not my main stock though. 5 boxes rofl cheap ass amateurs.

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Re: Beware, SSG undercover
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2020 at 1:24pm
Print Post  

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #2 - Sep 29th, 2020 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Sep 29th, 2020 at 1:24pm:

Maybe it's the "Sorry, the owner has set this gif to private" message you get when following the link.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2020 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Undercover meaning they contacted you first (and banned after transaction)?

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #4 - Sep 30th, 2020 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Sep 29th, 2020 at 5:13pm:

That's how I interpreted it.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #5 - Sep 30th, 2020 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Well, Halfmaniac is a fitting name. Sometimes I interpret all the jibberish plain wrong. That would mean, she got actual money from SSG for something duped  Cheesy
Now they are into sponsering, as well ...

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Hardcore_Girl
Dragon Raider

Hardcore or Go home!

Reply #6 - Oct 4th, 2020 at 4:55am
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Sep 29th, 2020 at 5:13pm:

Fucking morons do not fix the game, the bugs, QOL changes but always have time for these stuff. I hope this box & other dupes continue forever until the game is shut down.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #7 - Oct 4th, 2020 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
Hardcore_Girl wrote on Oct 4th, 2020 at 4:55am:
Fucking morons do not fix the game, the bugs, QOL changes but always have time for these stuff. I hope this box & other dupes continue forever until the game is shut down.

Game will get shut down a lot sooner if the fire a couple hundred of their paying customers every time their shitty code bites them in the ass.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #8 - Oct 5th, 2020 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
Since the code is so old they have to fire someone they laid off 5 years ago. So no worries.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #9 - Oct 5th, 2020 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Oct 5th, 2020 at 4:40pm:
Since the code is so old they have to fire someone they laid off 5 years ago. So no worries.

No, like, every time there is a ban wave they are sending away paying customers, IE 'firing' them, or saying "we are no longer selling out service to you". Every time they do this they lose a bunch of re-occurring revenue, and if they keep doing it, it will seriously hamper the longevity of the game.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #10 - Oct 5th, 2020 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Oct 5th, 2020 at 5:34pm:
No, like, every time there is a ban wave they are sending away paying customers, IE 'firing' them, or saying "we are no longer selling out service to you". Every time they do this they lose a bunch of re-occurring revenue, and if they keep doing it, it will seriously hamper the longevity of the game.

Correct but it's their own fault for picking a losing business model. There is no freaking reason in hell an otto box should cost around 40 bucks, fuck, they could even sell single stones (that are pretty much all we care about) for 10 bucks or so and they would a make a killing profit. Either them or their publisher really are allergic to fair and reasoned business.

How many people are actually buying legit boxes and at what rate? SSG is digging its own bed and will, eventually, get fucked in it

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #11 - Oct 5th, 2020 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Oct 5th, 2020 at 6:42pm:
Correct but it's their own fault for picking a losing business model. There is no freaking reason in hell an otto box should cost around 40 bucks, fuck, they could even sell single stones (that are pretty much all we care about) for 10 bucks or so and they would a make a killing profit. Either them or their publisher really are allergic to fair and reasoned business.

How many people are actually buying legit boxes and at what rate? SSG is digging its own bed and will, eventually, get fucked in it

Oh agreed, totally. But that fucking is going to be a lot sooner and a lot dryer if they keep cutting off revenue streams. I mean there's only, what, 5,000 active players left? If you ban 1,000 of them for duping that's an instant 20% cut minimum to your next xpac sale, and the xpacs are what really keep the game afloat. The store keeps the lights on, but xpac sales actually fund new development.

It also makes the players that stay less willing to invest in the game. Why should I buy the next xpac for $130 when I might get banned a month later?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint