Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Update Notes (Read 1539 times)
S_O_B
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Update Notes
Oct 1st, 2020 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
funniest thing i have seen posted by Cordo:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/518429-Downtime-Notice-Thursday-Octobe...

There are no release notes. Here they are:

IP Logged

amazinglag
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Update Notes
Reply #1 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
lol they fixed the dupe though

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
THE VAULT IS MENTIONED SPECIFICALLY:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/518429-Downtime-Notice-Thursday-Octobe...

Quote:
I would not count on finding the person selling but they could send a legal takedown notice to the domain owner for the ddovault threatening litigation.

Also personally I think they should just give everyone 1 each of the big ticket items all bound to account then nuke all the old ones away that way there are only low ticket items for sale and at that point you may notice it stop as far fewer people are willing to risk account ban on buying stuff like jewelers kits.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #3 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 3:32pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #4 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Oct 1st, 2020 at 3:32pm:

Damn Meat, that is the most badass thing I have ever read on the mobo  Grin

Also, Strake is probably laughing his ass off right regarding that  "litigation"

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #5 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Oct 1st, 2020 at 4:01pm:
Also, Strake is probably laughing his ass off right regarding that  "litigation"

And how! Whoeever made that post got his law degree from the same place as kistalin.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #6 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Oct 1st, 2020 at 4:48pm:
And how! Whoeever made that post got his law degree from the same place as kistalin.

From inside a box of Cracker Jack.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #7 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Oct 1st, 2020 at 5:29pm:
From inside a box of Cracker Jack.

https://tstoaddicts.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/pin-pals-simpsons.jpgw=500&h=358

"Everyone is sure to respect me once i get that law degree from Harvard!

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Kistalin some kind of Motherboard Paladin?

IP Logged

Notanarc
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 8:37pm
Print Post  
Quote:

No just a gay and retarded moron.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #10 - Oct 1st, 2020 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:

He's a wife-beating valor-stealing moron who screamed that he was going to sue everyone on the forum for saying mean things about him on the internet. Then he became the third person in Vault history to get banned. That takes a special kind of stupid.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Oct 2nd, 2020 at 12:49am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Oct 1st, 2020 at 9:57pm:
He's a wife-beating valor-stealing moron who screamed that he was going to sue everyone on the forum for saying mean things about him on the internet. Then he became the third person in Vault history to get banned. That takes a special kind of stupid.

You almost have to respect people like that.  It takes dedication and skill to reach that level of stupid.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #12 - Oct 2nd, 2020 at 1:29am
Print Post  
Quote:
You almost have to respect people like that.  It takes dedication and skill to reach that level of stupid.

I would have respected him if he'd backed down. It is VERY hard to get a ban from this forum, and you get several very personalized warnings to knock shit off before it happens. Picture Strake in mom jeans standing over a defiant child slowly counting. Except in this analogy the child is too dumb to knock it off.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #13 - Oct 2nd, 2020 at 3:32am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Oct 2nd, 2020 at 1:29am:
I would have respected him if he'd backed down. It is VERY hard to get a ban from this forum, and you get several very personalized warnings to knock shit off before it happens. Picture Strake in mom jeans standing over a defiant child slowly counting. Except in this analogy the child is too dumb to knock it off.

I would almost pay to know how his mind works, must be real shutter-island level of delusions considering the crap he used to  write, the wife beating and the honor stealing. Life of Kistilan: a true story based on the reports of those who endured him. I'm surprised that members of the Vault are not auto banned if they use the same handle on the mobo, clearly they are aware of the vault and Cordoban of many chins is very trigger happy when it comes to this kind of things, fuck, he banned me years ago for criticizing some dumbfuck dev publicly with the excuse I was using a sock account (I wasn't). Oh well

In Vault we trust!  Tongue

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #14 - Oct 2nd, 2020 at 4:24am
Print Post  
Gents please take this in the spirit that it is offered: Stop talking about him here or other threads. He was a loser, we all got it and new peeps don't need to know about someone who doesn't matter. There are countless other people and things to talk and post about.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Oct 2nd, 2020 at 6:26am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Oct 2nd, 2020 at 1:29am:

For a variety of reasons, instead of counting 1 2 3 for my kids, I count down from 5.

I haven’t had to say “5” to my 15 year old son in years and my autistic 12 year old daughter only hit 0 once in the last couple of years. The counting thing really works as long as there is a consistent consequence at the end 100% of the time and you give them a chance to learn that it really is 100% of the time.

IP Logged

S_O_B
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Oct 2nd, 2020 at 8:13am
Print Post  
i played a game with my kids, even before they could toddle.
One (swing) Two (swing) SHREeeeeee and throw them in the air.

when i started to counting to three to warn them of impending doom, my son thought he was about to be thrown in the air.. so, i had to turn it into a countdown, also Smiley

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #17 - Oct 2nd, 2020 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Oct 2nd, 2020 at 6:26am:
For a variety of reasons, instead of counting 1 2 3 for my kids, I count down from 5.

I haven’t had to say “5” to my 15 year old son in years and my autistic 12 year old daughter only hit 0 once in the last couple of years. The counting thing really works as long as there is a consistent consequence at the end 100% of the time and you give them a chance to learn that it really is 100% of the time.

Solid.

Now if I could get my wife on board...

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint