Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Banhammer... (Read 17136 times)
makar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Banhammer...
Reply #100 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
ManyCookies wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 12:40pm:
Has this been publically acknowledged by SSG yet? Kinda surprised that i didnt see any threads on the official forums or the subreddit by the people who got banned. Or maybe they were all deleted.

A lot of the top players on my server appears to have gotten banned...the end game scene is going to be a lot emptier from now on...

Thelanis? I've been watching out of morbid curiosity on playeraudit, and I haven't seen any groups with Bailey, Sulay, Ranit, or Morkass since the ban waves. I wouldn't be surprised if 1-2 got banned and the others just quit. Morkass in particular surprises me because he's always been resilient to population changes.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #101 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 3:58am
Print Post  
ManyCookies wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 12:40pm:
Has this been publically acknowledged by SSG yet?

Nope, because it didn't happen, there was no 'Ban Wave' or other bullshit drama being spouted by the Barbie triplets here for attention. It's the same as it ever was, an occasional ban here and there while the majority of us with stacks of Boxes, Wishes, Mats, Sentient stones, etc... go untouched. You have to wonder what kind of retard you have to be or piss off to get a ban in 2020 DDO.

As myself and several other people who speak on the DL with SSG drones when we get the chance have found out, they are baffled by the whole "shadow banning" panic here, and don't take it at face value. The word from management is guarded amusement and caution that it might be another bizarre Vault prank aimed at god knows what.

Shit is too funny.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Sohk
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #102 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
Baddog wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 4:00pm:
Just confirming ... the guild on Cannith that was mostly banned (90% of the members) has still not recieve any emails/notifications.

They just can't log into their accounts.

THIS is how it happens! 

Fuck that ball licking "born of gay dragons" motherfucker saying that it is not happening.  Just because the SSG dick that he sucks says that it does not happen does not make it true.

Guy is a fucking SUCKPUMP!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #103 - Nov 2nd, 2020 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Sohk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 7:08pm:
THIS is how it happens! 

Fuck that ball licking "born of gay dragons" motherfucker saying that it is not happening.  Just because the SSG dick that he sucks says that it does not happen does not make it true.

Dragonborn is a sock and a troll and not very good at either. Kind of a one-trick pony who can't do anything besides keep re-posting the stubborn denials. Its easiest to just ignore him.

@dragonborn's sockmaster: how do you keep swallowing tide packets with that dick in your mouth?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

DupeHero2
Ex Member

Reply #104 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 3:01am
Print Post  
Baddog wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 4:00pm:
Just confirming ... the guild on Cannith that was mostly banned (90% of the members) has still not recieve any emails/notifications.

They just can't log into their accounts.

Out of interest, which guild was this?

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #105 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 4:26am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 7:11pm:
@dragonborn's sockmaster: how do you keep swallowing tide packets with that dick in your mouth?

other orifice?  Shocked

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #106 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 4:35am
Print Post  
Sohk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 7:08pm:
THIS is how it happens! 

Contrary to the widespread assumption that this excitable little fart is so obviously cock-obsessed because he wasn't breastfed as a child... The fact is that he was, and the problem is that it wasn't a breast that he was given to suck on till he was 5. 

noamineo wrote on Nov 2nd, 2020 at 7:11pm:
Dragonborn is a sock and a troll because he wouldn't give me an exploit I was grovelling for when I couldn't produce one single vault heavy willing to give me a reference saying I was trustworthy enough to share an exploit with...

And that made me sad....   Cry

Yup, and the even funnier part is that after you couldn't produce someone willing recommend your discretion, I took a couple days to ask around and nobody gave you a thumbs-up, apparently you are seen as a noisy little joke around here. The kind of yappy little brat that hopes by making up drama, and piling-on the whipping boys de'jure like Kistilan you will be accepted.

But please go on and tell us all about the waves of shadow ban waves and how mean SSG is, and how you were too fucking stupid to even set aside tokens... I mean that right there shows what a lightweight you are and always have been. I wonder how many other people you have begged to give you exploits.

Grin

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

AVX
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #107 - Nov 3rd, 2020 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
makar wrote on Nov 1st, 2020 at 4:50pm:
Thelanis? I've been watching out of morbid curiosity on playeraudit, and I haven't seen any groups with Bailey, Sulay, Ranit, or Morkass since the ban waves. I wouldn't be surprised if 1-2 got banned and the others just quit. Morkass in particular surprises me because he's always been resilient to population changes.

First two are banned, maybe/probably more. Unless of course they went from playing twelve hours a day to zero at the same exact time bans happened.

IP Logged

makar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #108 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
AVX wrote on Nov 3rd, 2020 at 3:18pm:
First two are banned, maybe/probably more. Unless of course they went from playing twelve hours a day to zero at the same exact time bans happened.

that makes me sad as I liked them when I was on that server but it is unsurprising. Sometimes they could be really flagrant and flashy with that stuff.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #109 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
makar wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 12:22pm:
that makes me sad as I liked them when I was on that server but it is unsurprising. Sometimes they could be really flagrant and flashy with that stuff.

Loose lips sink ships.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint