Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Blood strength issue in reaper? (Read 2802 times)
Notanarc
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Blood strength issue in reaper?
Nov 15th, 2020 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Was doing Sharn today and noticed that blood strength healing was cut in half for the "hit a guy and get HP" part, but that the "kill a guy and get HP" part was as normal.  WAI?

IP Logged

Reyes.
Waterworks Kobold

Re: Blood strength issue in reaper?
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2020 at 9:25pm
Print Post  
Yes, wai since a long time ago.

IP Logged

Edrein
Shroud Slacker

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2020 at 2:00am
Print Post  
Notanarc wrote on Nov 15th, 2020 at 4:16pm:
Was doing Sharn today and noticed that blood strength healing was cut in half for the "hit a guy and get HP" part, but that the "kill a guy and get HP" part was as normal.  WAI?

Most likely WAI but certainly feels like a change.

Last time I ran Blood Strength in reaper both portions were healing for normal values.

Honestly; folks are sleeping on Occult Slayer. One Spirit is essentially the equivalent of being an Aasimar albeit with a 15 second CD and needing to get 'charge'.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #3 - Nov 16th, 2020 at 7:29am
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Nov 16th, 2020 at 2:00am:
Most likely WAI but certainly feels like a change.

Last time I ran Blood Strength in reaper both portions were healing for normal values.

Honestly; folks are sleeping on Occult Slayer. One Spirit is essentially the equivalent of being an Aasimar albeit with a 15 second CD and needing to get 'charge'.

I am liking it.  First time I've tried it.  OC t5 and 5th core on this 2F/18Barb Razorclaw HW build.  Works better with the meh damage output than Rav or FB did for me.  Although FB T5s, Core5  seemed like a tad more DPS it still wasn't all that great.  Lots of attacks and chances for Balanced Attacks and such to proc.  Over-all though not a huge fan of the RZC HW build and ready to get back to racials as soon as I can be bothered to farm out more heroic FW gear lol.

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Edrein
Shroud Slacker

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #4 - Nov 16th, 2020 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Nov 16th, 2020 at 7:29am:
I am liking it.  First time I've tried it.  OC t5 and 5th core on this 2F/18Barb Razorclaw HW build.  Works better with the meh damage output than Rav or FB did for me.  Although FB T5s, Core5  seemed like a tad more DPS it still wasn't all that great.  Lots of attacks and chances for Balanced Attacks and such to proc.  Over-all though not a huge fan of the RZC HW build and ready to get back to racials as soon as I can be bothered to farm out more heroic FW gear lol.

I did pure myself, but I didn't bother with the capstone so really could have done any 18/- splash myself.

I think the build could work once we see some tweaks, changes, and bug fixes for the razorclaw.

But atm it's not my cup of tea; in general the razorclaw using handwraps is inferior to literally any other kind of barbarian running THF and I think that's the issue.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2020 at 11:46am
Print Post  
Notanarc wrote on Nov 15th, 2020 at 4:16pm:

It is known.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint