Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Account for sale (khyber) (Read 1696 times)
Reyes.
Waterworks Kobold

Account for sale (khyber)
Nov 17th, 2020 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
As per title.  Im going into internship, need the cash and wont have time to play anymore for tne next 2 years.

Make an offer, i wont get offended.

Account is on Khyber.

Main has +7 tomes in everything plus 8 in str and con.
Epic completionist.
Racials: 3 human, 3 drow, 2 Dwarf
Iconics: 3 Aasimar.
Heroics, 14ish assorted pl.
19 reaper points and a 3 fate tome in main plus  other 2 in alts

Greater heroic xp tome. lesser epic xp tome.
Assorted named augments (bunch of meteorics, some mabar rubies/dimons,  a few dragon souls, some lgs with enough mats to make at least two more and get one immortal heart, , several sharn and rl sets for easier gearing.

As for weapons, just the usual, heroic sos, assorted bta/btc barovians, Completed blackrazor with both  sparks and capped sentient xp, Legendary tail of the scorpion with both sparks and capped sentient xp, At least one of each spark in bag atm. Pale lavander/vibrant purpple ioun stones on main, a unbound pale somewhere in bank toons.

Several minor artifacts (all from gatekeepers plus one or 2 of sharn)

Not naked of raid gear:

Baba:  bloodrage trinket
From KT: silver tonngue ring, staff of shadows

From Doj: Gauntlets of the arcane soldier, Boots of Blessed Travels, strange tidings.

Mid 200s in cannith crafting but has enough mats, essences, and crafting xp potions to reach 300ish, just waitning for a bonus day.

Accounts goes with my solo guild, mid 50´s with a kraken, all ammenites avaliable and enough shards in deposit for the last  needed upgrades (mostly the last of xp)

Two green bags with runes for one or two items, still need some runes of newest raids.
2Large red bags with every colectables
2 or 3 empty large reds.
4 or 5 +7 tomes (int, cha, dex, wis)

Several  filigrees, 4 of the str ones (2 rare, 2 regular) , 3 fervor raid filigrees (2 rare one regular) and some more of raid  grandfather shield and the prr raid ones ones for the tank alt.

Have A side toon lv 30: 15clr/4 paly/1 wizard. With +7 in most stats a few +4 and 5 in stuff like int/str. Geared up to Sharn sets Nothing spectacular but can solo tank everything up to low reapers.
3 lother lvl 30 toons for farming and shit.

For those who care, have 2 midnight horses, 1 white, and a lot of golden roll cosmetics plus 60 dust (in totall i have around 26 cosmetics plus enough mirrors to get whatever you have)

All packs avaliable on this account.
Expansions: has shadowfell and eveningstar.

What makes this account half interesting:

130ish Epic otto boxes
130ish Improved regular ottos
120ish heroic boxes
6 traveler trunks (5 sovereign in each plus 100 shards)
11 tenser boxes
100 bypass

Some other goodies like a few concentrated mnmonics (top version)
Sovereign pots, other golden pots
Lots of filigrees
30% xp pots, whatever.

The account has never got a single infraction, has no issues with anyone, and has never been in any kind of touble.

Im up for haggling, i know its nothing stellar and tbh, i just really need the money (come on, help a future physician, all money i get will go into a sthetoscope, bauma , diagnosis kit and whatever i can affford)

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: Account for sale (khyber)
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2020 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Consider this an informal exit survey(since SSG is too dumb to take a formal one): why are you leaving?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2020 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
$0.

IP Logged

Reyes.
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2020 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 17th, 2020 at 2:30pm:
why are you leaving?

TL;DR School.

Im about to leave for internship in a hospital in late december, it will be one year on ABC rotations, and after that ill have to go on social service in some far comunity for another year.

School is costly, i need gear, and id hate to return to see either a fix that prevent to use the boxes i got (wich are safe btw, did a fucking long triangulation to deposit them where i did), or to return to a dead game so its better that way.

I fucking love the game and id love to waste more time on it but reality is closing on me. I cannot in good conscience afford to drop a penny or more time on it anymore.

The bugs arent driving me away if thats what ssg would like to hear.

IP Logged

Reyes.
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2020 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Nov 17th, 2020 at 2:45pm:
$0.

Usd or mxn?  Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2020 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Nov 17th, 2020 at 2:30pm:
Consider this an informal exit survey(since SSG is too dumb to take a formal one): why are you leaving?

Read the OP dumbfuck, school, money, time. Jesus you are such a clueless fuck, no wonder a stupid fucker like Kisitlan still had you all tied up in knots and butthurt.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #6 - Nov 17th, 2020 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
Reyes. wrote on Nov 17th, 2020 at 12:56pm:
As per title.  Im going into internship, need the cash and wont have time to play anymore for tne next 2 years.

Make an offer, i wont get offended.

Account is on Khyber.

Main has +7 tomes in everything plus 8 in str and con.
Epic completionist.
Racials: 3 human, 3 drow, 2 Dwarf
Iconics: 3 Aasimar.
Heroics, 14ish assorted pl.
19 reaper points and a 3 fate tome in main plus  other 2 in alts

Greater heroic xp tome. lesser epic xp tome.
Assorted named augments (bunch of meteorics, some mabar rubies/dimons,  a few dragon souls, some lgs with enough mats to make at least two more and get one immortal heart, , several sharn and rl sets for easier gearing.

As for weapons, just the usual, heroic sos, assorted bta/btc barovians, Completed blackrazor with both  sparks and capped sentient xp, Legendary tail of the scorpion with both sparks and capped sentient xp, At least one of each spark in bag atm. Pale lavander/vibrant purpple ioun stones on main, a unbound pale somewhere in bank toons.

Several minor artifacts (all from gatekeepers plus one or 2 of sharn)

Not naked of raid gear:

Baba:  bloodrage trinket
From KT: silver tonngue ring, staff of shadows

From Doj: Gauntlets of the arcane soldier, Boots of Blessed Travels, strange tidings.

Mid 200s in cannith crafting but has enough mats, essences, and crafting xp potions to reach 300ish, just waitning for a bonus day.

Accounts goes with my solo guild, mid 50´s with a kraken, all ammenites avaliable and enough shards in deposit for the last  needed upgrades (mostly the last of xp)

Two green bags with runes for one or two items, still need some runes of newest raids.
2Large red bags with every colectables
2 or 3 empty large reds.
4 or 5 +7 tomes (int, cha, dex, wis)

Several  filigrees, 4 of the str ones (2 rare, 2 regular) , 3 fervor raid filigrees (2 rare one regular) and some more of raid  grandfather shield and the prr raid ones ones for the tank alt.

Have A side toon lv 30: 15clr/4 paly/1 wizard. With +7 in most stats a few +4 and 5 in stuff like int/str. Geared up to Sharn sets Nothing spectacular but can solo tank everything up to low reapers.
3 lother lvl 30 toons for farming and shit.

For those who care, have 2 midnight horses, 1 white, and a lot of golden roll cosmetics plus 60 dust (in totall i have around 26 cosmetics plus enough mirrors to get whatever you have)

All packs avaliable on this account.
Expansions: has shadowfell and eveningstar.

What makes this account half interesting:

130ish Epic otto boxes
130ish Improved regular ottos
120ish heroic boxes
6 traveler trunks (5 sovereign in each plus 100 shards)
11 tenser boxes
100 bypass

Some other goodies like a few concentrated mnmonics (top version)
Sovereign pots, other golden pots
Lots of filigrees
30% xp pots, whatever.

The account has never got a single infraction, has no issues with anyone, and has never been in any kind of touble.

Im up for haggling, i know its nothing stellar and tbh, i just really need the money (come on, help a future physician, all money i get will go into a sthetoscope, bauma , diagnosis kit and whatever i can affford)

Safe travels man, if I needed it I'd buy you out lock-stock and barrel.  Reyes is a seriously solid and careful dude, can't give him enough props to interested buyers.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Reyes.
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #7 - Nov 17th, 2020 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Nov 17th, 2020 at 5:37pm:
Safe travels man

Thanks mate.

The account is sold, thanks to all of you guys that asked.

Ill see you in 2 years unless the game disapears or the cartels kill me (hopefuly neither)

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #8 - Nov 18th, 2020 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Vaya con Dios, amigo.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint