Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Adventures in Malapropisms (Read 7304 times)
Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Adventures in Malapropisms
Nov 24th, 2020 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
I haven't had much of a chance to check in on topics the past few weeks (double-time @ work) but when I do have a second on break and go to the Vault to peruse for something hopefully informative or humorous to distract myself of late I am instead confronted with a seemingly inescapable avalanche of one Nome de Plod...

That same little twerp again and again, that mini-kistilan who has an unholy and insatiable need to share his 'input' so great that it is only matched by the epic level of banality and whininess of his actual post content.

It has gotten so bad that every time I skim the board index these days, I find that I am subconsciously transposing his name with a more fitting moniker, or in some cases a subconscious name change that is a silent plea for him to get a fucking life, a brain, or a spine... but until then I suppose I will keep seeing Nomoreo plastered all over this fucking place. 

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Re: Adventures in Malapropisms
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2020 at 1:16am
Print Post  
Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

thelanis_trader
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2020 at 3:31am
Print Post  
Amen.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #3 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 12:08am
Print Post  
Nomoreo, seriously, no fucking more e-o.

Fucking week upon week of that mental midget's pointless blather and approval seeking pap posts. Motherfucker has to post fucking everywhere... and you would think by the sheer effect of endless repetition that his hopeless posts would improve at least incrementally in some way... but no. Doesn't get worse, doesn't get better just same shit spread all over way to many threads.

Hey you stupid motherfucker, why don't you try holding off the next time you get that tiny lady-boner to post... wait a fucking day and see if the thread manages to exist and continue without your "contribution". 

What a clueless little doomed toady,  motherfucker is like a cut-rate Renfield searching for a Vlad with low enough standards to take him.

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #4 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 4:04am
Print Post  
lol i told that little guy nicely he was gay and retarded years ago and he just doubled down and now actual normies with filters are tired enough of his shit to react to it

posting in funy thread

ps nolameo literally just re read all my replies to you ever not as MEAN INSULTS SLUNG BLINDLY but instead as literal criticisms of aspects of your personal character that are likely incompatible with your peers that i was simply trying to get you to pre emptively correct before threads like this literally hurt your anus

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 5:17am
Print Post  
or maybe... just maybe... if more people were willing to voice and provide THEIR insight and opinion on the questions and requests for help posted in various threads....

... then maybe, just MAYBE, the threads wouldn't have the same few people offering their ideas and insight time and time again.

Your like that fat kid sitting on the side of the dance floor with your friends, making fun of the kids who are dancing.

Why the fuck are you even here? If you have something to offer, what is holding you back?   Smiley

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #6 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 11:58am
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 5:17am:
If you have something to offer, what is holding you back?   Smiley

Sadly, you know the answer to that already, but you're still looking for an answer.

Pro tip: Ignore him completely.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #7 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 11:58am:

Words to live by.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
quick someone write a bot for noamineo to use so that every time dragonborn posts the noamineo bot posts in the thread too. DB has so much sand in his cloaca that we really do have to kick him for it a bit.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #9 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
i challenge you to go through his last 50 posts and find a single line of text that has any more value than any random tweet from any random npc

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=usersrecentposts;username=5...

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #10 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 1:11pm:
i challenge you to go through his last 50 posts and find a single line of text that has any more value than any random tweet from any random npc

I'll tell you the same thing I told dragonborn: you buy the vault from strake, then you ban everyone who's comments don't meet with your extremely high standards, then you and the 4 people who are left can have a nice little circle-jerk about how great you all are.

Until then put up or shut up.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 1:11pm:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=usersrecentposts;username=5...

You mistake me for someone that gives enough of a fuck to read that.  I just want to laugh at you and DB for being so hurt.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #12 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 5:17am:
If you have something to offer, what is holding you back?   Smiley

Good question, a modicum of self-restraint. That stops me from posting poorly informed or vapid musing in every fucking thread in a fruitless pursuit for approval like a fawning little bootlick. Unlike Nomoreo.

Technomage wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 11:58am:

Oh yeah like anyone should take tips from the Vault's resident  Pedophile lol! Seriously Technopedo, I've noticed that 95% of your shit posts are you taking shots new posters in the spammer section... real impressive, jumping on noobs is soooo challenging and 'edgy'. Your incessant need to be the first person to attack or insult new, and beginning Vault members in their boobies says a lot about you... and it's all creepy ya Pedo. You sure you want to try yourself with me? I'm over 12 you sick fuck.
Grin

Quote:
quick someone write a bot for noamineo to use so that every time dragonborn posts the noamineo bot posts in the thread too. DB has so much sand in his cloaca that we really do have to kick him for it a bit.

I notice you are saying I'm a cranky bitch... But I also see that you are not saying I'm wrong.   Grin

noamineo wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 2:00pm:
I'll tell you the same thing I told dragonborn: you buy the vault from strake, then you ban everyone who's comments don't meet with your extremely high standards, then you and the 4 people who are left can have a nice little circle-jerk about how great you all are.

As I answered when you tried to float this hypocritical bullshit last time Nomoreo: This from the little brown-nose that seldom goes a week without bragging about how he 'helped' chase away Kistilan, KNN, or some other Vault whipping boy after public sentiment shifted, that irony is stellar you little toady, lol!

You didn't have an answer for it last time either did you Mr. 'I chased away Kistilan' did you? lolololol. You stupid fuck, ROFLMFAO!

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 4:10pm:
I notice you are saying I'm a cranky bitch... But I also see that you are not saying I'm wrong.   Grin

LMAO

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
Wait... so, you've appointed yourself the Noam watch... so that you can chime and critique him at your leisure, but I don't remember you posting during the seemingly endless onslaught of stupidity when Unknown was ripping other peoples builds?

Dragonborn wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 4:10pm:
Good question, a modicum of self-restraint. That stops me from posting poorly informed or vapid musing in every fucking thread in a fruitless pursuit for approval like a fawning little bootlick. Unlike Nomoreo.

Convenient how your restraint only fails you when someone is actually trying to help, but reasserts itself when someone is being desperate for attention....  Smiley

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #15 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 7:28pm:
Convenient how your restraint only fails you when someone is actually trying to help, but reasserts itself when someone is being desperate for attention....  Smiley

Oh he's not even that consistent. I'm literally the only person he's decided to savagely attack. It's a thing of pure beauty. Just look what's happening now: I'm replying to you, but continuing to ignore him, because he's a petulant child. But he's going to reply to me, convinced that he's gotten off some scathing burn...

...which I will never bother to read, because unlike him, I can just ignore people who annoy me.

It's very amusing.

Pro-tip: don't complain about stupid on the vault. This entire forum is the fucktard-specific section of the official DDO forums  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 9:20pm:
Pro-tip: don't complain about stupid on the vault. This entire forum is the fucktard-specific section of the official DDO forums  Grin Grin Grin

Come because you heard we had exploits,  stay for the schadenfreude.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #17 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 7:28pm:
Wait... so, you've appointed yourself the Noam watch... so that you can chime and critique him at your leisure, but I don't remember you posting during the seemingly endless onslaught of stupidity when Unknown was ripping other peoples builds?

No critique involved, merely prodded to posit ways to stem his endless tide of toadying posts now and then when Nomereo makes some particularly obsequious attempts hoping he will finally 'be part of the gang'. And as this humble little thread shows I'm not alone in feeling that way  Grin

As to Unknown... very sorry man, it's all about geography, I just avoided the build sections until his particular brand of stupid died out. No doubt the guy was turbbird.

Sadly that is not an option with Nomoreo as his vapid bland-o-lanche is found all over the site. Here, there, everywhere... there he is desperately seeking out approval with pablum posts or hoping that by piling onto whoever gets crosswise with the Vault at large he will finally find acceptance. Ask him about KNN and Kistilan, he will tell you what a hero he was, lol.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #18 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 9:20pm:
I'm literally the only person he's decided to savagely attack.

"Savagely" Oh dear sounds like someone has the Vapors! poor little thing may Swoon any moment.

Funny, up until that post I hadn't realized that Nomoreo could type with his vagina   Grin

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #19 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Come because you heard we had exploits,  stay for the schadenfreude.

IKR? the best part, or punchline is that I wouldn't share an exploit with Normoreo after PM'd me begging for it but couldn't get one person to give him a secret keeper reference.. Or did you forget this little gem man? :

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1601938898/41#41

I mean it certainly made you and I giggle a couple months ago!   Wink

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #20 - Dec 24th, 2020 at 1:15am
Print Post  
if the community does not shit on people like nolameo then not only will new users find his behavior acceptable but you risk becoming a safe space specifically FOR retards like him with absolutely NOTHING of value to input other than random fanboy speculations and repeat demonstrations of complete lack of understanding of the mechanics of the game which brought us all here to shit on each other

its your duty to tell him he sucks when he sucks in the hopes that he will literally evolve. if single cell organisms can do it so can he

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #21 - Dec 24th, 2020 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Dec 24th, 2020 at 1:15am:
if the community does not shit on people like nolameo then not only will new users find his behavior acceptable but you risk becoming a safe space specifically FOR retards like him with absolutely NOTHING of value to input other than random fanboy speculations and repeat demonstrations of complete lack of understanding of the mechanics of the game which brought us all here to shit on each other

its your duty to tell him he sucks when he sucks in the hopes that he will literally evolve. if single cell organisms can do it so can he

Omg! what a 'Savage attack' whatever will poor little Nomoreo do? ROFLMFAO!

Grin

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #22 - Dec 25th, 2020 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Dec 24th, 2020 at 6:20pm:
Omg! what a 'Savage attack' whatever will poor little Nomoreo do? ROFLMFAO!

Grin

hopefully just be less obnoxious so that people dont react to him negatively its not really too difficult

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #23 - Dec 25th, 2020 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
+10

IP Logged

baddragon
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 1:31am
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Dec 24th, 2020 at 6:20pm:
I'm a turd burglar

Let's see if I understand correctly, here:

*Another dude is on some video game forum.

*Talkin about a video game.

And you made a post JUST to give him shit for it? HAHAHAHAHA you an even bigger loser than I am!

you masturbate to this shit!

Dragonborn's homepage: https://bad-dragon.com/products/kona (Link NSFW)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint