Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Adventures in Malapropisms (Read 7335 times)
Charon
Ex Member

Re: Adventures in Malapropisms
Reply #25 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 11:37am
Print Post  
baddragon wrote on Jan 8th, 2021 at 1:31am:
you masturbate to this shit!

Quick fact check,  this is not true.  DB in fact gets it off to Jerry's live streams.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #26 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 11:47am
Print Post  
Quote:
Quick fact check,  this is not true.  DB in fact gets it off to Jerry's live streams.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #27 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Hey baby, don't try to shame a me for having a thing for fat guys with tiny chins and enormous neck beards. Not to mention all the power Cordo has... all that power is really attractive. lol

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Jan 8th, 2021 at 1:41pm:
Hey baby, don't try to shame a me for having a thing for fat guys with tiny chins and enormous neck beards. Not to mention all the power Cordo has... all that power is really attractive. lol

When your kink can only be summed up as, "Rule 34." You have a massive issue.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #29 - Jan 8th, 2021 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Grin Grin

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

baddragon
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Jan 9th, 2021 at 1:24am
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Jan 8th, 2021 at 1:41pm:

I like that i don't even have to edit this shit.

Dragonborn's homepage: https://bad-dragon.com/products/kona (Link NSFW)

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #31 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 9:13am
Print Post  
baddragon wrote on Jan 8th, 2021 at 1:31am:
Let's see if I understand correctly, here:

i see a single thread and nothing beyond it factors into this abuse

you must be new here, so let me clarify for you- you do not understand correctly. this is not a single instance of one nice guy jus u kno sayin some litle thangs

nolameo is a habitual effort poster whos posts have absolutely no value. many of his threads are so retarded that they are completely ignored. he consistently demonstrates his love of fanboy-like-speculation regarding things that literally no one can affect. he regularly espouses his lack of proficiency in a game that he and we all have been playing for in some cases over a decade. he requires admonishment from his peers because he exemplifies ignorance at every single opportunity. and hes too big of an npc to detach the emotional component of being told he sucks from the logical component of learning from criticism and evolving. if his post count is 1000, i can promise you 950 of those posts are fucking drivel. i dont want him to leave, i dont want him to hurt, and i dont want others to bandwagon onto my opinions and argument without justification or comprehension. i want him to recognize and address personal character traits that his peers find less than appealing. which we should all want for everyone. we should all want for one another to become better. to grow.

why the fuck is this thread even still active

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 9:13am:

Why the fuck didn't your mom get an abortion?  Some things are sad,  but they still exist.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #33 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Why the fuck didn't your mom get an abortion?  Some things are sad,  but they still exist.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #34 - Jan 10th, 2021 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 9:13am:
you must be new here, so let me clarify for you- you do not understand correctly. this is not a single instance of one nice guy jus u kno sayin some litle thangs

nolameo is a habitual effort poster whos posts have absolutely no value. many of his threads are so retarded that they are completely ignored. he consistently demonstrates his love of fanboy-like-speculation regarding things that literally no one can affect. he regularly espouses his lack of proficiency in a game that he and we all have been playing for in some cases over a decade. he requires admonishment from his peers because he exemplifies ignorance at every single opportunity. and hes too big of an npc to detach the emotional component of being told he sucks from the logical component of learning from criticism and evolving. if his post count is 1000, i can promise you 950 of those posts are fucking drivel. i dont want him to leave, i dont want him to hurt, and i dont want others to bandwagon onto my opinions and argument without justification or comprehension. i want him to recognize and address personal character traits that his peers find less than appealing. which we should all want for everyone. we should all want for one another to become better. to grow.

While Eighnuss and I don't always agree, (as illustrated elsewhere on the Vault today) He is dead right, and covers all the bases succinctly in his post regarding Nomoreo's 5 years of toadying nonsense.

I will also point out that he is a lot kinder when it comes to the bandwagon, shame Nomoreo hasn't figured out that it doesn't make him look cool or 'belong' when he does it.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #35 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 9:40am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 9:57pm:
Smiley Smiley Smiley

this has to be the worst use of a toppie in this sites history absolutely cringe like its some fucking reddit upvote

if u retards dont admonish this behavior with precision, one day every fucking dogshit post will get toppies from brainlets like noam

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 9:45am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 9:40am:
this has to be the worst use of a toppie in this sites history absolutely cringe like its some fucking reddit upvote

if u retards dont admonish this behavior with precision, one day every fucking dogshit post will get toppies from brainlets like noam

Make a stand and chone.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #37 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Quote:
Make a stand and chone.

take a lap, newfrend

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #38 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 9:40am:

You're just jealous because you've never earned any toppies.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #39 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 1:46pm:
I'm just jealous because I've never earned any respect.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #40 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 2:37pm:

Seriously? Toppeeing yourself?

Not only is that the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, but no post in the history of the Vault has ever made your status as a sock more obvious. Actual Vaulties are not that pathetic. We are pretty pathetic, but we're not that bad.

But hey, have fun editing the quote of this post to say whatever you like. Really makes you look like a big sock.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #41 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
the fact that you cant even take a moment to attempt to consider the opinions presented to you from a non emotional point of view is proof that u are a retard. in your mind it is impossible for these contrary opinions to be correct, for they oppose you! how could a fact simultaneously oppose you? as a VERY HIGH IQ individual, you must know that no actual fact can possibly exist that is contrary to your character! and thus you see no reason to bother considering the potential for any facts to be here- as facts would be compatible with the UNDERLYING TRUTH OF NATURE that no one would ever think YOU are retarded for good reason!

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #42 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 6:54pm:
the fact that you cant even take a moment to attempt to consider the opinions

Lemi stop ya right there, princess. This is a web forum for DDO. it literally exists for people to talk about DDO. I talk about DDO. You slither around in a hole full of your own feces and emerge once or twice a year to bitch at people. You do not have the moral high-ground, here.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #43 - Jan 11th, 2021 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 3:43pm:
Dragonborn wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 2:37pm:
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Seriously? Toppeeing yourself?

Not only is that the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, but no post in the history of the Vault has ever made your status as a sock more obvious. Actual Vaulties are not that pathetic. We are pretty pathetic, but we're not that bad.

But hey, have fun editing the quote of this post to say whatever you like. Really makes you look like a big sock.

Like anyone is going to believe you didn't know that my delightful and clever post was a pitch-perfect imitation of your grovelling post here:

noamineo wrote on Jan 10th, 2021 at 9:57pm:
Smiley Smiley Smiley

You knew perfectly well lol!!! and it fucking hurt didn't it? After the ass spanking Eighnuss gave you for your sycophantic toppie use mine was just to much for your little toady ego it was just too "Savage!!!! wasn't it?

ROFLMFAO!!!!

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #44 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 10:27am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 11th, 2021 at 7:25pm:
Lemi stop ya right there, princess.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 11:57am
Print Post  
DB Eighnuss,  this is no longer amusing to kick you.  You two need some serious help. Seriously,  something is wrong with you two.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #46 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Quote:
DB Eighnuss,  this is no longer amusing to kick you.  You two need some serious help. Seriously,  something is wrong with you two.

It does get old, doesn't it? Eighnuss is at least a real person. db is just a cum-stained sock.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #47 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jan 12th, 2021 at 10:27am:
Smiley Smiley Smiley

ROFLMFAO!

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ͩͩͩͩͩͩ

Reply #48 - Jan 12th, 2021 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:

have sex incel

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint