Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Illusory Weaponry (Read 2001 times)
ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Illusory Weaponry
Nov 29th, 2020 at 4:32am
Print Post  
How is this (found in the Feywild Illusionist Enhancement Tree Tier 1) used to enchant an existing weapon? Every weapon I hold in-hand while casting simply gets pushed to inventory and a shadowblade takes its place...

I'm asking because the tool-tip states it can be used to create the short sword weapon OR place an enchantment on an existing weapon

Any help?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: Illusory Weaponry
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Seems most likely the tooltip is just wrong. Would not be the first time.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2020 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Ok, figured it out: there are 2 separate enhancements created. Conjure Shadowblade and Imbue with Shadow. The Imbue is the one that affects your current weapon.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 11:21am
Print Post  
Thanks No!... guess I was more tired then I thought.. I only saw the 'conjure blade' and 'conjure dual blade'.. never saw 'imbue'

noamineo wrote on Nov 29th, 2020 at 3:00pm:
Ok, figured it out: there are 2 separate enhancements created. Conjure Shadowblade and Imbue with Shadow. The Imbue is the one that affects your current weapon.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Nov 30th, 2020 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
It happens Tongue you're not the first to tiredly make a weird post late one night.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint