Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Do you even raid night, bro? (Read 696 times)
Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Do you even raid night, bro?
Dec 2nd, 2020 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
The crew I roll with has opened up some facilitation for for regular raiding--this is on Khyber. Raids start at 9pm Eastern Time on Wednesdays and Saturdays. You don't have to officially commit to always being there to start.

For the most part, we're looking for casual to semi-serious raiders. Newbs welcome. However, we have a more serious group that pushes difficulty a little, sometimes there are 1-3 spots open for that too.

If you're into it, you need discord. I'll refer you to contact Grig, and he'll set you up. There are sign-ups for each raid night to know who to expect.

Quote:
We also host raid nights every Wednesday and Saturday at 9 PM EST with a current line-up of THTH, PN, VoD, MA, LoB, Shroud and then whatever other people feel like running. If you DO need a guild, you're welcome to join our level 100 guild OR feel free to use our Discord server as a place to meet folks from larger guilds you want to consider joining. All are welcome whether vets or fresh off the boat from Korthos. Looking forward to grouping with you in-game. _Karatemack (Griglok)

Shoot me a PM for an invite to our Discord server.

PM me if you want more info.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: Do you even raid night, bro?
Reply #1 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
Party at Head-Meat's house!

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Re: Do you even raid night, bro?
Reply #2 - Dec 2nd, 2020 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Dec 2nd, 2020 at 5:35pm:
Party at Head-Meat's house!

I don't lead or organize anything. I'm just marketing for the crew in case there are some peops that want in.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint