Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) DDOPLAYER98 IS A FRAUD AND SCAMMER!!! (Read 9184 times)
jmills72
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

DDOPLAYER98 IS A FRAUD AND SCAMMER!!!
Dec 22nd, 2020 at 7:54am
Print Post  
Please do NOT buy from him, stick with sellers like Astrobunz! His deal was too good to be true and it was and me me the fool.  This was part of a Christmas gift from hubby since I have wanted boxes for a long time.  He saw me grind for many many years. DDOPLAYER98 didn't ruin my gift but it was so disheartening what he did.  Please don't buy from this meany!  I have learned my lesson.  His discord name was SirJoseph, he will say he is afk to let dog out.  He will tell you he is logging on accounts to get boxes.  His PayPal is a Russian name. Once you pay you can not cancel even after 15 mins of payment. DO NOT BE A FOOL LIKE ME!!! DONT BUY FROM DDOPLAYER98.  I don't want anyone else scammed and hurt!

IP Logged

Astrobunz
Korthos Resident

Trade-alific!

Re: DDOPLAYER98 IS A FRAUD AND SCAMMER!!!
Reply #1 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 8:43am
Print Post  
Damn, sorry to hear this mate.

Though I appreciate the promotion, I hate to get it through these circumstances.

Hope you get your money back.

Welcome to my DIGITAL GARAGE SALE !!!
Looking for OTTOS BOXES? Contact me.
DISCORD:  astrobox3318

IP Logged

Astral
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 9:53am
Print Post  
jmills72 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 7:54am:
His PayPal is a Russian name.

Type his name.

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #3 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
It could be that he has the oddest business plan ever.  But I feel ya.  It’s was a frustrating experience that he did, in the end, make right.   But , I gotta say, the frustration and the waiting are the most memorable parts for me.  I don’t like like talking about people but this  is an honest review.

Hope he makes it good in the end for you.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
If he's taking orders then immediately blocking discords then he has no intention of "making right" dude has devolved into outright fraud.

DDOplayer98: if you're reading this, I vouched for you. Make this right.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #5 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
I'm working with him, and he has never screwed me. I've had delays though. Maybe be patient. I'm working on something else, currently, with him. I'll let people know how it goes.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Dec 22nd, 2020 at 10:22pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 10:13pm:
I'm working with him, and he has never screwed me. I've had delays though. Maybe be patient. I'm working on something else, currently, with him. I'll let people know how it goes.

Maybe ping him and let him know? Bad press is never good.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 9:02am
Print Post  
jmills72 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2020 at 7:54am:
Please do NOT buy from him, stick with sellers like Astrobunz! His deal was too good to be true and it was and me me the fool.  This was part of a Christmas gift from hubby since I have wanted boxes for a long time.  He saw me grind for many many years. DDOPLAYER98 didn't ruin my gift but it was so disheartening what he did.  Please don't buy from this meany!  I have learned my lesson.  His discord name was SirJoseph, he will say he is afk to let dog out.  He will tell you he is logging on accounts to get boxes.  His PayPal is a Russian name. Once you pay you can not cancel even after 15 mins of payment. DO NOT BE A FOOL LIKE ME!!! DONT BUY FROM DDOPLAYER98.  I don't want anyone else scammed and hurt!

Did you actually buy from Astro? DDOPlayer98 seems legit, albeit he did take a long time to return some chats.

IP Logged

Notme32
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 9:13am
Print Post  
Strange, never had problems with DDoplayer98

IP Logged

jmills72
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 10:06am
Print Post  
I wanted to clarify a few things.  This was a Christmas gift from my hubby.  I wanted these for a very very long time since I found out about Otto boxes.  Half I bought from Astrobunz and he/she was awesome.  Delivered within seconds and gave me some pointers on how to use them efficiently.  He truly felt bad for me.  Very very kind individual and I'm grateful to him.  It lessened the hurt. The other half I attempted to buy from Ddoplayer98.  Deep inside I felt was a deal too good to be true and it was.  He/she took my money and within 5 mins I responded on discord ready to make the trade and I realized he had clearly blocked me.  I actually was so sad.  I did take about 2hrs to wait to tell hubby because I was afraid he would be mad at me that I got scammed and how I wasted $150 of his Christmas money to me.  Meanwhile I tried to cancel papal, put in a fraud claim and pm'd ddoplayer98 pleading to give my Christmas money back.  I finally went to hubby and he was not mad with me just sorta disappointed.  He is going to try and get my money back since I've never been through this.  I hope he makes ddoplayer98 makes it right because he has  no idea how excited I was to finally get my boxes to finish my character off.  I grinded for many many many years, and I was so excited to not have to grind so much.

IP Logged

jmills72
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 10:13am
Print Post  
I also wanted to point out on one of his posts he stated he owed people money and a few said for $1500.  He had gone away for several months.  Who would leave while owing people money.  Everything about this smells rotten.  He clearly blocked me he hasn't tried to pm me on here or discord and its been 2 days.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #11 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Imagine you account gets busted because you are using duped boxes ...

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #12 - Dec 23rd, 2020 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
Cople of things, OP you should realize the risk when you do business with someone who's entire stock is illegal. As someone else mentioned months ago when the first complaints surfaced about dupestore merchants, there is no honour among thieves you know?

Snu Snu wrote on Dec 23rd, 2020 at 3:55pm:
Imagine you account gets busted because you are using duped boxes ...

I don't think they can tell the diff man, I know of two people who got 3 day bans for the Lord of Blades exploit while they still had stacks of dupe boxes in their inventory. When they logged back on SSG had taken the Sparks, and loot they pulled over the weekend but left all the duped stuff.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #13 - Dec 24th, 2020 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
I warned ya'll

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #14 - Dec 24th, 2020 at 11:53pm
Print Post  

U r in 2 deep meat

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #15 - Dec 25th, 2020 at 1:23am
Print Post  

Halfmaniac wrote on Dec 24th, 2020 at 8:32pm:
I warned ya'll

harharharhar wrote on Dec 24th, 2020 at 11:53pm:
U r in 2 deep meat

Wow, who to listen to? Meat the level headed, trustworthy vault member with the respect of the nearly the entire place who posts both well reasoned and objective content...

Or the two little cunts that:

A) is the one that made up bullshit stories about husbands and visas to try to sell shit shim didn't have

Or

B) is a sorry has-been of the build section that never posted anything he didn't steal from the incompetent fuckwit builders of the mainboards

You know... I think I'll listen to Meat, because he has a fucking clue... and because he doesn't have dickcheese caked on his lips like the fucking dimwitted duo.

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #16 - Dec 25th, 2020 at 1:42am
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Dec 25th, 2020 at 1:23am:
Wow, who to listen to? Meat the level headed, trustworthy vault member with the respect of the nearly the entire place who posts both well reasoned and objective content...

Or the two little cunts that:

A) is the one that made up bullshit stories about husbands and visas to try to sell shit shim didn't have

Or

B) is a sorry has-been of the build section that never posted anything he didn't steal from the incompetent fuckwit builders of the mainboards

You know... I think I'll listen to Meat, because he has a fucking clue... and because he doesn't have dickcheese caked on his lips like the fucking dimwitted duo.

where's your builds

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #17 - Dec 25th, 2020 at 2:48am
Print Post  
I dunno why would you give your money upfront when all the past and current vendors pass you at least half of the stock upfront before you even have to choose any payment options.

No offense OP, but this is kinda on you.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #18 - Dec 25th, 2020 at 2:53am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Dec 24th, 2020 at 8:32pm:
I warned ya'll

At least he didnt get a whole bunch of people banned, spammed Box trades aggressively like a retard and forced the devs to rush the fix for server transfer dupe.

EAD and DIAF.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Dec 25th, 2020 at 6:46am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Dec 24th, 2020 at 11:53pm:
U r in 2 deep meat

That's what she said.

Sorry,  maybe my kid getting me up at the crack of dawn has made me a  bit slap happy.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #20 - Dec 25th, 2020 at 11:15am
Print Post  
OP created an account just for this thread. That smells like a sock troll to me.

If they had dealings with him primarily on discord, where did the Vault come into the conversation? The Vault isn’t mentioned on discord much.

Yellow flag at best.

Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

jmills72
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Dec 25th, 2020 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Dec 25th, 2020 at 11:15am:
OP created an account just for this thread. That smells like a sock troll to me.

If they had dealings with him primarily on discord, where did the Vault come into the conversation? The Vault isn’t mentioned on discord much.

Yellow flag at best.

I was scammed from the ddo boxes and created this account to private message to talk to the seller. If you want proof you can pm me and I will show you the proof.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #22 - Dec 25th, 2020 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
jmills72 wrote on Dec 25th, 2020 at 11:57am:
I was scammed from the ddo boxes and created this account to private message to talk to the seller. If you want proof you can pm me and I will show you the proof.

Ok. I hope you guys work out whatever is going on.

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #23 - Dec 25th, 2020 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Dec 25th, 2020 at 1:42am:
where's your builds

In game. Unlike you, most people are not so crippled by chronic insecurity that we feel compelled to post humiliating fails hoping for someone to take pity on us and give us positive affirmations.

It's called self-respect... Look into it.

Head-Meat wrote on Dec 25th, 2020 at 11:15am:

Yellow flag at best.

Yuuuuuuuuuup!

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Dec 25th, 2020 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Dec 25th, 2020 at 2:48am:
I dunno why would you give your money upfront when all the past and current vendors pass you at least half of the stock upfront before you even have to choose any payment options.

No offense OP, but this is kinda on you.

100 Agree here.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint