Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Blackrazor vs... ? (Read 6203 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: Blackrazor vs... ?
Reply #25 - Feb 1st, 2021 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Feb 1st, 2021 at 6:34pm:
The best part: Suulo is probably easier/less painful to get.

What exactly is "Suulo" short for?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #26 - Feb 1st, 2021 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 1st, 2021 at 8:01pm:
What exactly is "Suulo" short for?

The Tail of [Suulo]mades. It's the Falchion from the Legendary Vision of Destruction raid. That's a raid people were ransacking in a day or two when it first came out. I have two of them myself including a mythic 4.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #27 - Feb 1st, 2021 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Feb 1st, 2021 at 8:12pm:
The Tail of [Suulo]mades. It's the Falchion from the Legendary Vision of Destruction raid. That's a raid people were ransacking in a day or two when it first came out. I have two of them myself including a mythic 4. 

Ah yes.

Definitely infinitely easier to get than eSoS.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #28 - Feb 1st, 2021 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
I can't speak to endgame but I will tell you that Bone crusher is fucking amaaaaaaaazzzzzing!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Thanks to Alex D whenever I feel the urge to log on and play it's with an obscene 15-20 X 4 wooooot!  Granted the base damage is only 2D10 but pretty great, especially with 9 slots of the jewel stacked.   

And so damn easy to loot, I keep 5 of em on hand with different sets equipped.  Smiley

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #29 - Feb 2nd, 2021 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Whatcha mean 9 stacks of the jewel?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #30 - Feb 2nd, 2021 at 11:17am
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Feb 1st, 2021 at 11:28pm:
I can't speak to endgame but I will tell you that Bone crusher is fucking amaaaaaaaazzzzzing!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Thanks to Alex D whenever I feel the urge to log on and play it's with an obscene 15-20 X 4 wooooot!  Granted the base damage is only 2D10 but pretty great, especially with 9 slots of the jewel stacked.   

And so damn easy to loot, I keep 5 of em on hand with different sets equipped.  Smiley

What's the build that goes with this? Tempted to roll up a stick fighter because the animations are so fun. Also ain't like bone crushers are tough to get Tongue

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #31 - Feb 2nd, 2021 at 11:40am
Print Post  
Mattyo wrote on Feb 2nd, 2021 at 11:14am:

he means full filigrees

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #32 - Feb 2nd, 2021 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Mattyo wrote on Feb 2nd, 2021 at 11:14am:

You can sentient the Bone Crusher despite it being ML18, and then unlock all 9 slots and stuff it full of filigrees. Its about the best twink item the game has.

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #33 - Feb 2nd, 2021 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
Ahhh gotcha.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Feb 2nd, 2021 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 2nd, 2021 at 11:49am:
You can sentient the Bone Crusher despite it being ML18, and then unlock all 9 slots and stuff it full of filigrees. Its about the best twink item the game has.

Handy minimum level, too. Take 18 as soon as you can and then sit there until 20 when the "real" sentient weapons come out to play. Finally a good reason not to hold levels in Heroics.

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #35 - Feb 2nd, 2021 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Do any other heroic weapons accept sentience?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #36 - Feb 2nd, 2021 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Feb 2nd, 2021 at 3:32pm:
Handy minimum level, too. Take 18 as soon as you can and then sit there until 20 when the "real" sentient weapons come out to play. Finally a good reason not to hold levels in Heroics.

...did you ever not hold 19? When would you ever take 19 except heroic capped and standing in front of the trainer where you plan to pick up 20?

Mattyo wrote on Feb 2nd, 2021 at 3:45pm:
Do any other heroic weapons accept sentience?

I suspect there are several, but bone crusher is the only good one. Unfortunately if we draw too much attention to it, we can expect a nerf Sad

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #37 - Feb 2nd, 2021 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Yeah,  I understand that.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #38 - Feb 3rd, 2021 at 12:24am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 2nd, 2021 at 3:54pm:
I suspect there are several, but bone crusher is the only good one. Unfortunately if we draw too much attention to it, we can expect a nerf Sad

OMG... you dumb thirsty little bitch. I can still be amazed by what is either your stupidity or pathological panic-merchant tendencies. The Devs have known about it for fucking years and left it alone on purpose, in fact, they even said as much in the release notes on the U42.4 patch you fucking idiot. Your 'worry' about nerfing is about as genuine as the way you prattled on about fake banwaves for attention last year, you ignorant little cunt.

Quote:
The Heroic Bone Crusher still accepts sentience erroneously, we're not fixing it because it would destroy all of your Sentient XP, so you're welcome Tongue

https://ddowiki.com/page/Update_42_Patch_4_Release_Notes

Stop posting and go learn the actual game you brain dead muppet.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Feb 3rd, 2021 at 8:48am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 2nd, 2021 at 3:54pm:
...did you ever not hold 19? When would you ever take 19 except heroic capped and standing in front of the trainer where you plan to pick up 20?

I always hold 19 because 19 is boring and lame.
I think I just phrased it badly. I meant that now I finally have a reason to take 18 ASAP instead of waiting until I'm forced to take it.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #40 - Feb 3rd, 2021 at 11:11am
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Feb 3rd, 2021 at 8:48am:
I always hold 19 because 19 is boring and lame.
I think I just phrased it badly. I meant that now I finally have a reason to take 18 ASAP instead of waiting until I'm forced to take it.

Ahhh yes, makes more sense. Yeah I always take 18 asap anyway. Most builds really come into their own at 18 and back in the day when I was doing most of my heroic lives I had some good gear to put on at 18. The slog from 18-20 is never fun, but might be more interesting with a maxed out bone crusher.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #41 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
Fucking Nomoreo. There must be a direct correlation between the sheer number and ignorance of posts. The more he posts in a day the more stupid shit he spews to try and fill posts.

Hey Nomoreo, cut your own throat and spare the rest of us the panderings of a desperately thirsty imbecile.

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Feb 4th, 2021 at 1:36pm:
Fucking Nomoreo. There must be a direct correlation between the sheer number and ignorance of posts. The more he posts in a day the more stupid shit he spews to try and fill posts.

Hey Nomoreo, cut your own throat and spare the rest of us the panderings of a desperately thirsty imbecile.   

At this point, I'm pretty sure that Dragonborn is Noamineo's sock.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Feb 4th, 2021 at 2:16pm:

Either that or they have a huge crush on Noamineo.  Love is in the air.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #44 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Feb 4th, 2021 at 1:36pm:
Spare the rest of us the panderings of a desperately thirsty imbecile.   

Project much?

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #45 - Feb 4th, 2021 at 6:17pm
Print Post  

Close, but no.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #46 - Feb 5th, 2021 at 2:48am
Print Post  

+7
Pretty humorous considering Nomoreo is the one known for screaming "sock!" at anyone who won't share exploits with him, or tolerate his nonsense.

Quote:
Either that or they have a huge crush on Noamineo.  Love is in the air.

Well, you know they say it is a thin line between love and hate? well in my case is a thin line between annoyance and contempt for Nomoreo, roflmao. The funny part is that while plenty of people will take the opportunity to bash me for posting burns on Nomoreo, not one has yet to defend him lol!!!  Not one person has jumped in to say what great posts he makes, or how he has some kind of value. That alone has made it worth taking the abuse, every time someone hammers me and is dead quiet about the annoying little poser Nomoreo I can't help but laugh.

Gunga wrote on Feb 4th, 2021 at 6:02pm:
Project much?

Hey, thanks! thanks for coming over here to this thread to show how pissed you are about me bumping the thread where you got outed by Rubbins for trying to such up with your very own PMs!  That thread is gold, no matter how much you try to big-note yourself all anyone sees is the real guy, the one writing like a sycophant to Rubby and then getting destroyed.

Thanks again!

For those new to Ginga-dim's humiliation here are a couple of links to the thread, the whole thing bears reading starting page 4'ish but this is a fine kickoff point:
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1599870730/101#104
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1599870730/112#112

Technomage wrote on Feb 4th, 2021 at 6:17pm:
Close, but no.

Oh look the peanut gallery found his nuts. Ha! it didn't work the last time you tried to call me a sock fucko and it won't this time because we both know I'm not. We both also know that you are still pissed that I called you out for your own annoying vault habit of jumping on noobs to try and look like the big man you never were. It's funny to see you fall back on the sock lie when you can't come up with an actual argument with anything I've said or posted, thin skin brother, very thin skin! lol.

Honestly, I feel kinda bad for you. It must be hard to have a slightly higher than average IQ like you do. You are just smart enough to see just how much smarter people like WFB, Eighnuss, Strake, Meat, and Flav are than you. The way you kinda peep around the Politics section, or off-topic, trying to make a post and getting swamped by the real thinkers and trouble makers. It's sad because you don't really have much mastery of the game any more either. You just make the occasional post trying to infer you know something special but never coming through, you are just the has been, the guy who kissed up enough to get an item nobody uses anymore named after him.

So yeah, I do feel bad for you, it's always hard to be someone who used to be someone, but stuck around long enough to become nobody.

Great chat!

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #47 - Feb 5th, 2021 at 7:33am
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Feb 5th, 2021 at 2:48am:
Oh look the peanut gallery found his nuts.

You are the peanut swinging from the massive and glorious nuts of the Vault Gods. Bow down, suck a dick and continue offering praise.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #48 - Feb 5th, 2021 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
Oh look the peanut gallery found his nuts. Ha! it didn't work the last time you tried to call me a sock fucko and it won't this time because we both know I'm not. We both also know that you are still pissed that I called you out for your own annoying vault habit of jumping on noobs to try and look like the big man you never were. It's funny to see you fall back on the sock lie when you can't come up with an actual argument with anything I've said or posted, thin skin brother, very thin skin! lol.

Honestly, I feel kinda bad for you. It must be hard to have a slightly higher than average IQ like you do. You are just smart enough to see just how much smarter people like WFB, Eighnuss, Strake, Meat, and Flav are than you. The way you kinda peep around the Politics section, or off-topic, trying to make a post and getting swamped by the real thinkers and trouble makers. It's sad because you don't really have much mastery of the game any more either. You just make the occasional post trying to infer you know something special but never coming through, you are just the has been, the guy who kissed up enough to get an item nobody uses anymore named after him.

So yeah, I do feel bad for you, it's always hard to be someone who used to be someone, but stuck around long enough to become nobody.

Great chat! 

Your tears of unfathomable sadness are extra delicious today.

Mmmm...yum!

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #49 - Feb 5th, 2021 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
you are just the has been, the guy who kissed up enough to get an item nobody uses anymore named after him.

There's an item named Technomage?  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint