Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic What the almighty fuck? (Read 2831 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

What the almighty fuck?
Feb 20th, 2021 at 1:37am
Print Post  
So i spent the evening ransacking Grim and Berret in search of an ivy helix. Six-boxing, so 6 chest pulls per run. No ivy helix.

My last run? pulled 3 seperate docents of insight. Another run saw 3 laurel helixes(and got 3 more over the course of the runs). In fact I pulled multiple copies of every single thing that drops there, except for the ivy helux.

But yes, i toooootally believe there is nooooothing wrong with the drop rate and alllll loot tables are weighted "Evenly".

Ayup.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: What the almighty fuck?
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2021 at 4:13am
Print Post  
I guess the operative question is WHY? Ravenloft gear tends to be much better, and you're 1 level from Sharn gear anyways.. so wtf?

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #2 - Feb 20th, 2021 at 4:18am
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Feb 20th, 2021 at 4:13am:
I guess the operative question is WHY? Ravenloft gear tends to be much better, and you're 1 level from Sharn gear anyways.. so wtf?

LOL! 

Fact is Nomoreo doesn't know how to play the fucking game. You should check out his confusion about Rogues and clerics on the build page. The guy seriously has almost no grasp of the simplest aspects of the game.

Granted that doesn't stop him from posting about it ad nauseam, the desperate fuck.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #3 - Feb 20th, 2021 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Feb 20th, 2021 at 4:13am:

Maybe because I didnt buy ravenloft six times? I'm attempting to trick out my chest-pullers so they are vaguely playable in case any of my friends ever want to hop on and give the game a shot. I'm aware its far from the best loot in the game but its decent for whats available with the free quest code.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Feb 20th, 2021 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Sorry, you made it sound like you had 5 zombies to help farm for your main.. didn't know you were farming to gear all 6.  I would suggest crafting for specific builds... with double slot blanks available again, you may not have best in slot.. but you'll definitely have every enchant and effect you could possibly need, and then some.

noamineo wrote on Feb 20th, 2021 at 2:30pm:
Maybe because I didnt buy ravenloft six times? I'm attempting to trick out my chest-pullers so they are vaguely playable in case any of my friends ever want to hop on and give the game a shot. I'm aware its far from the best loot in the game but its decent for whats available with the free quest code.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #5 - Feb 20th, 2021 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 20th, 2021 at 2:30pm:

Roflmfao!  You really are one sorry fucking excuse for a player. I bet you spend three times as much time and effort posting here than you actually spend playing the game or even figuring it out.

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Feb 20th, 2021 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Feb 20th, 2021 at 4:14pm:
Sorry, you made it sound like you had 5 zombies to help farm for your main.. didn't know you were farming to gear all 6.  I would suggest crafting for specific builds... with double slot blanks available again, you may not have best in slot.. but you'll definitely have every enchant and effect you could possibly need, and then some.

Yeah I don't words good sometimes. I know technically speaking CC dual slots will be *better* but with the collectibles grind this'll probably take less time(probably).

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #7 - Feb 20th, 2021 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 20th, 2021 at 9:49pm:
I know technically speaking CC dual slots will be *better* but with the collectibles grind this'll probably take less time(probably).

Jesus, you really do suck at ddo don't you? If you spent your time actually playing the last year and a half you would have had all mats you could need. Instead you wasted it here posting way too often and way to ignorantly. But hey you helped get chase away Kistilan right? fucking bandwagoneer.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor, go learn the game by playing and stop posting too much.

IP Logged

Smrti
VoD Slasher

I Am Fooling No One

Reply #8 - Feb 22nd, 2021 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Feb 20th, 2021 at 11:19pm:
Jesus, you really do suck at ddo don't you? If you spent your time actually playing the last year and a half you would have had all mats you could need. Instead you wasted it here posting way too often and way to ignorantly. But hey you helped get chase away Kistilan right? fucking bandwagoneer.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor, go learn the game by playing and stop posting too much.

Which sock are you again?

Munkenmo wrote on Jun 20th, 2012 at 9:41pm:
All hail Smrti.

Felgor wrote on Sep 11th, 2012 at 11:18pm:
Fuck Australia.

rev Jim wrote on Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:40am:
I wish I was a rich black woman sometimes........

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Feb 22nd, 2021 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
I don't think Dragon IS a sock....

I think he's an itchy winter mitten that doesn't quite fit...

Smrti wrote on Feb 22nd, 2021 at 9:38pm:

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #10 - Feb 23rd, 2021 at 2:34am
Print Post  
Smrti wrote on Feb 22nd, 2021 at 9:38pm:

Whatever you need to tell yourself, lol.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint