Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Cordovon gone? (Read 8364 times)
TheDarkKnight
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Cordovon gone?
Reply #50 - Feb 22nd, 2021 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Feb 22nd, 2021 at 3:03pm:
Told you so.

And yet again our little drama queens will have to go back to bitching about how big old SSG is mean to their entitled litter asses. Or start making up bullshit alarms about how any moment now thousands of people will be 'shadow banned!!!!. They may even float truly stupid shit like how Boston is hurting the game (the same game they bitch about). Or I guess they may just go back to posting incredibly noobish comments in the build section that show just how basic their understanding of the game is.

Wow, you sure do care WAY TOO much about what other people are doing, saying, posting etc,. If you want Nom so bad,  just go ahead and accept your fagness and suck his dick already. It gets awful tiresome having to wade through your dumb b.s., just accept you are gay. Either that or get a fucking hobby. You're irritating as sock, I mean fuck. Give it a goddamn rest.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #51 - Feb 22nd, 2021 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
TheDarkKnight wrote on Feb 22nd, 2021 at 5:40pm:
Wow, you sure do care WAY TOO much about what other people are doing, saying, posting etc,. If you want Nom so bad,  just go ahead and accept your fagness and suck his dick already. It gets awful tiresome having to wade through your dumb b.s., just accept you are gay. Either that or get a fucking hobby. You're irritating as sock, I mean fuck. Give it a goddamn rest.

Cool story bro.

I couldn't help but notice that in amidst all your entirely justifiable complaints about the large number my posts slamming Nomoreo's shit posts that you couldn't actually say anything good about Nomoreo's posts. That is of course because they are numerous and shit.

Now here is the really fun part, you will now either have to stay silent and prove my point... or you will have to hold your nose and try to make up some shit about how Nomoreo's constant stream of drivel and lack of game knowledge is actually good and that you look forward to reading it.

I'm going to enjoy this, because I'm betting that your ego is so fragile that you will have to force yourself to make the second choice and then be stuck defending all the shit that little posting whore spews out for attention. Enjoy your Delima numbnuts, and thanks for playing. 

And of course, let's not forget I was right about the silly little bitches empty 'Cordo is gone!' bullshit, you're welcome.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Feb 22nd, 2021 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Feb 22nd, 2021 at 5:58pm:
Cool story bro.

I couldn't help but notice that in amidst all your entirely justifiable complaints about the large number my posts slamming Nomoreo's shit posts that you couldn't actually say anything good about Nomoreo's posts. That is of course because they are numerous and shit.

Now here is the really fun part, you will now either have to stay silent and prove my point... or you will have to hold your nose and try to make up some shit about how Nomoreo's constant stream of drivel and lack of game knowledge is actually good and that you look forward to reading it.

I'm going to enjoy this, because I'm betting that your ego is so fragile that you will have to force yourself to make the second choice and then be stuck defending all the shit that little posting whore spews out for attention. Enjoy your Delima numbnuts, and thanks for playing. 

And of course, let's not forget I was right about the silly little bitches empty 'Cordo is gone!' bullshit, you're welcome. 

The fact that noamineo pees on the formums sometimes doesn’t make your diarrhea more palatable. Noamineo says interesting things sometimes and dumb things sometimes - just like most of us do. You make the Vault slightly worse than the main forums with your presence.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Feb 22nd, 2021 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Feb 22nd, 2021 at 6:09pm:
The fact that noamineo pees on the formums sometimes doesn’t make your diarrhea more palatable. Noamineo says interesting things sometimes and dumb things sometimes - just like most of us do. You make the Vault slightly worse than the main forums with your presence.

He's a god damn salt elemental.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #54 - Feb 23rd, 2021 at 2:32am
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Feb 22nd, 2021 at 6:09pm:

Wow, I find your forced, lukewarm, almost tepid endorsement of Nomoreo's blather classic. Roflmfao! Seriously, that's that best praise you could muster when the entire purpose of your post was to say I was wrong about him? You have single handedly illustrated just how shit he is so much better than I ever could, thanks man!

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint