Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic DDO Account For Sale (Read 761 times)
Higher
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

DDO Account For Sale
Feb 22nd, 2021 at 10:54am
Print Post  
Hello, This account has 71 RP and +8 Supreme Tome.

Heroic Past Lives: x3 Alchemist, x3 Wizard, x1 all the rest of classes. X1 Heroic Completionist.

Epic Past Lives: Doublestrike x3, Energy Criticals x3, Ancient Blessing x2, Doubleshot x2, Arcane Alacrity x2, Colors of the queen x1, Ancient Tactics x1, Enchanted Weapon x1.

No Racial Past Lives.

Basically almost got all gear in game minus Feywild summer and winter sets.

Raid items: From Sharn or Ravenloft I got almost everything from there and i have 2500+ runes for Project Nemsis. I will have Pictures when I get a offer will show them everything. new LOB and MA i got everything from there excpt that artifact and i have 1250+ runes for each

Crafting Materials: A lot of Legendary Green Steel mats and sharn mats for nearly finished items.

Filigree sets Prowess and Otto and a lot of different Rare ones and raid filigrees to.

Got Some cosmetics to Smiley

Like I said if you are interested I got pictures for you. Shoot me a offer on here or Discord (Higher#9377)

IP Logged

ChorusDDO
Korthos Resident

Re: DDO Account For Sale
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2021 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
Just a heads up, this guy ended up being a scammer. I send payment and he vanished.

His Discord id is WOLF299#9134 and Higher#9377.

Luckily, I sent money protected via Paypal, so I'll be refunded by the end of the week  Cheesy.  Also, remember to protect your purchases, and NEVER use paypal friends/family.

IP Logged

R1ghte0us
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: DDO Account For Sale
Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2021 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Thanks for update.  How much did you offer?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint