Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) What they secret fixing now? (Read 13018 times)
Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Re: What they secret fixing now?
Reply #25 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 3:34am
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Mar 18th, 2021 at 11:29pm:
From what I understand without disclosing more;

Someone should PM the Vault Troll so he can disclose more.

Remember early leaks about the monk leak, the EDs, etc... all helped avoid trainwrecks. Just sayin.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #26 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 3:39am
Print Post  
Baddog wrote on Mar 18th, 2021 at 4:46pm:
A Goon called Lapplop was running back to back raids for weeks trying to pull a mythic reaper bonus Bow. (retarded I know) He was offering Ottos boxs in game, even in the LFMs. He ETR'd and then ransacked / rinse repeat over and over. His guild was all doing it. They seriously must have run it 100's of times.

Then he got his bow and logged a DEV report about the exploit.

Someone said hes on the players council.

He and his guildies are a special kind of retards (sorry all offended retards ... I know it's not fair on you)

What a double asshole. Any asshole can snitch to the Devs about an exploit, but it takes an asshole's asshole not to tip off the public at large before you do it so they can swamp it.

Fucking amateurs.

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #27 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 7:48am
Print Post  
What server is this asshat on?

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 11:28am
Print Post  
Shunned wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 7:48am:
What server is this asshat on?

On Cannith unless there is another player with that name.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 3:39am:
What a double asshole. Any asshole can snitch to the Devs about an exploit, but it takes an asshole's asshole not to tip off the public at large before you do it so they can swamp it.

Fucking amateurs.

Asshole needed to drop it in the mobo's late on Fri night.  That's how you report bugs.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #30 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Just don’t do what I did. 

My drunk ass thought I was posting some juicy tidbits to one of the more secure vault sections but instead posted it in DDO-Specific...because entirely too much Maker’s Mark.  The fact that my hungover ass couldn’t find the thread the next day made me think I had simply dreamed the whole thing up.  I only found it after going thru the list covering my recent posts looking for something else.

I swear I deleted it after I realized my error...but that fucker sat there for days.  Needless to say I won’t be doing that again.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #31 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has dreams about posting to the Vault.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #32 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 6:53pm:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has dreams about posting to the Vault.

While the rest of us have dreams where we don't have wade through your posts* on the Vault.

*using the term 'posts' very loosely here. Lmao

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #33 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Asshole needed to drop it in the mobo's late on Fri night.  That's how you report bugs.

Yup.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
somenewnoob wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 11:28am:
On Cannith unless there is another player with that name.

He's probably from Handjobs. Parasites.

IP Logged

Notanarc
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 9:26pm:
He's probably from Handjobs. Parasites.

I am unfamiliar with the various guilds nicknames.  Which one is that?

IP Logged

Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Mar 19th, 2021 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
Notanarc wrote on Mar 19th, 2021 at 9:33pm:
I am unfamiliar with the various guilds nicknames.  Which one is that?

I would assume Hand of Death? I’m not 100% tho

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 9:08am
Print Post  
Misfits of Mutilation, not a guild I know that well, have some ok guys in it I know.

He puts up lfms for raids fairly often, haven't seen any from him in a bit though. Wonder if he got the ban stick for the shananigans.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

The Pope
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 9:58am
Print Post  
nobody was banned for the abandon bug. they have had it before with other raids like Baba. They even said directly that they wont ban for stuff like that.
The abandon bug was only around for a few days so it couldn't have been being used for runs for weeks on end, and several guilds were running it back to back, once discovered it quickly became common knowledge. Saying it was used by someone for weeks and then they made a report to the devs sounds more like you are creating a situation to be mad about rather than having any actual knowledge about a situation, unless you have access to reports made to the devs.
Just because you get a +2 mythic bow does not mean you shut it down, there is still +4 to farm out and a ton of extra rare feytwisted stuff from that raid, so saying that they blew the whistle because they got +2 bow seems more like you have something against that player and are just trying to throw them under the bus.

IP Logged

Notanarc
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:01am
Print Post  
The Pope wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 9:58am:
nobody was banned for the abandon bug. they have had it before with other raids like Baba. They even said directly that they wont ban for stuff like that.
The abandon bug was only around for a few days so it couldn't have been being used for runs for weeks on end, and several guilds were running it back to back, once discovered it quickly became common knowledge. Saying it was used by someone for weeks and then they made a report to the devs sounds more like you are creating a situation to be mad about rather than having any actual knowledge about a situation, unless you have access to reports made to the devs.
Just because you get a +2 mythic bow does not mean you shut it down, there is still +4 to farm out and a ton of extra rare feytwisted stuff from that raid, so saying that they blew the whistle because they got +2 bow seems more like you have something against that player and are just trying to throw them under the bus.

Lap, is that you?

IP Logged

The Pope
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:25am
Print Post  
No, but I have run in several of his raid groups. including after the patch so saying he must have been banned is a really odd claim. Still running a lot of dryad because he is still hunting down the bow. He even passes bypasses out to players that do well to keep them in the group. From what I recall it was near his 200th run before he got the mythic 2 bow and is still running trying to get a +4 mythic and he's also looking for a specific changestone. He mainly LTRd not ETRd as was also claimed, though there was a small amount of that done as well after he ran out of lesser hearts. So to say he is the one that leaked the information seems like it is coming from someone that just wants to attack Laplop's reputation. If i had to make a guess i'd say a member of templar or a friend of slashious, but that is pure speculation because he is banned from joining those groups due to constantly being a crap player and griefing and threw a huge tantrum about it recently.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #41 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:54am
Print Post  
So let me get this straight, an entire guild gets together and buys hundreds of timers to farm the new raid, and we are called cheaters because a member offered a otto box they bought for a specific named item with a bonus? Yall really have nothing better to do, as the one that was the one buying timers for them I can show proof off all the timers I personally bought for us if you want, just because some where aware and some were not doesn't make someone a cheater, considering half of you are paying people for duped boxes yall some hypocritical mofos lol, and I'm glad I posted it so they could fix it. Like get a life lol

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #42 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:56am
Print Post  
Laplop is not banned he's my guild leader and everything provided was bought.  four and five members in the guild including myself. I don't know if yall know this but timers were on sale, otto boxes too right now in fact, he is a legitimate player who helps alot of people if you have something nasty to say you were probably one of the few we booted from are raid group because you were a douche

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #43 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:54am:
...and I'm glad I posted it so they could fix it. Like get a life lol

So let me get this straight.  You’re saying that YOU not only used the shit out of that raid glitch, but then YOU reported it to SSG.  Am I getting all this correctly?

If so, you’re exactly the huge, maggot-ridden pile of choleric shit people are giving your guild credit for.

IP Logged

EatMyHummus
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 2:52pm:
So let me get this straight.  You’re saying that YOU not only used the shit out of that raid glitch, but then YOU reported it to SSG.  Am I getting all this correctly?

If so, you’re exactly the huge, maggot-ridden pile of choleric shit people are giving your guild credit for.

If you stopped eating glue for five mins and could read at higher than a third-grade level, you'd know that he was talking about posting it in this thread.

It's a good thing your mom only lets you out on weekends, because you really are one of the extra-special retards on this board.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
EatMyHummus wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 3:50pm:
If you stopped eating glue for five mins and could read at higher than a third-grade level, you'd know that he was talking about posting it in this thread.

It's a good thing your mom only lets you out on wceekends, because you really are one of the extra-special retards on this board.

Queue sock... Stage right

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
People don't buy timers or boxes from SSG nice try.

IP Logged

EatMyHummus
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 4:40pm:
Queue sock... Stage right

Queue another useless vault retard..

Like someone would bother to create a sock 8 years ago just in case they needed to point out how retarded vaulties are, you all know that already.

For years, I've read all the useless crap you lot dribble, and heard a bunch of you bitch and moan about various people that I don't really know, and/or give two fucks about.

I have joined numerous raids over the years hosted by both Laplop and various Templar members.

Laplop and most of the guys he runs with, seem like decent guys as well. Hell, props to him for having the balls to state up front that he will trade an Otto's box for named raid loot, so everyone knows what's going on. It's better than those greedy fucking loot whores that join a pug, roll on everything and then try to bribe whoever won the roll.

Templar, with the exception of Slashious/Bashious/Delucious/AssMunchious, who is obviously a total fucktard, are a decent bunch of guys.

Speaking of total fucktards:

Baddog wrote on Mar 18th, 2021 at 4:46pm:
Then he got his bow and logged a DEV report about the exploit.

How would you even know whether someone logged a Dev report or not?

Given your obvious lack of higher brain function, you could possibly be one of the devs, but more likely, you're just another whiny little teenage bitch, jerking off in your mom's basement, who got butthurt because you couldn't even complete the raid on Normal.

TL;DR - Suck a dick

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
Wow thin, skin on the vault.  You're going to have a bad time.

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #49 - Mar 20th, 2021 at 11:55pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:35pm:
Cannith this Laplop is on is the highest profit server.

How do you know which server is the highest profit???

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint