Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) What they secret fixing now? (Read 13440 times)
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Re: What they secret fixing now?
Reply #50 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 12:47am
Print Post  
EatMyHummus wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 3:50pm:
If you stopped eating glue for five mins and could read at higher than a third-grade level, you'd know that he was talking about posting it in this thread.

It's a good thing your mom only lets you out on weekends, because you really are one of the extra-special retards on this board.

Let me stop you right there Dunce Cap.  The only reason anybody would read that moronic drivel at a third grade level is because that's exactly how it was fucking written.

It's a good thing that your mom only pulls you out of that cavernous stink hole of hers on the weekends, because it lets her spend more of her stripping tips on meth instead of weekday special ed services for your retarded ass.

IP Logged

ManMan
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 1:41am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Mar 20th, 2021 at 10:35pm:
I hate to break it to you but someone needed to buy the boxes yall duped with too.

you literally had 300+ boxes up for sale earlier lul

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #52 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 3:10am
Print Post  
ManMan wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 1:41am:
you literally had 300+ boxes up for sale earlier lul

Ok First of all I have never even had that many boxes to begin with as im not a duper all mine are bought over years either on ssg or given to me by friends who have sadly quit, 2nd- It is not any of your business what i do or dont have in my life. 3rd- if you are referring to a post i made last year about a set of 30* not 300 boxes as you so say as for one I have no posts currently up with any info on boxes or any sales and haven't been for awhile, Amounts or prices so your information is extremely outdated if not completely invalid. 4th- I wanted to take the High Road and ignore the severe case of neurosis in this forum, as this is my last post on this absolutely asinine forum thread that is literally belittling people that were helping new players and old players alike, since you all want want to name drop people for shit and try to get people upset with someone for imagined slights, the only people we have excluded from our raids are people that were intentionally causing racist and unneeded drama in the chat, and when they didn't like that most of us were not about that they got more belligerent to the point they were intentionally trying to cause the raids to fail, If you are upset and making shit up to drag on others at least tell them the truth of why people are angry instead of making up half truths, Its because they were excluded because of shit like that. I'm sorry taking 45 mins to raid just to have someone intentionally fail us because they have a racial issue with someone they didn't meet is a whole other can of shit im opening on here. If you are a good person and help others it seems you get shat on well guess what it works both ways for both parties, and also to people wondering about server sales, look up the subscription rates per server/ population which you can do on google, and if you find the right one you can find gross sale data for the server, Thelanis and Khyber are top two cannith is third due to server population and gross data, all this info is available if you look for it,  Now as I'm not getting paid to find information like a librarian for a bunch of neurotic children and socks that need to put themselves in a drawer and stay there you can find the information on your own, insulting someone the way yall did is just funny especially since he and alot of others were helping a ton of players with bypasses for the raid and such, But i have a feeling the one that started this entire drivel is actually a toon Named Slashious/ Bashious who was the perpetrator in these raids and caused strife probably to bitch and claim cheating from the people who don't want him in our raids, now if its not him that's fine and I apologies for mistaking you for someone if you are not, however its very interesting this mans comments happened right after our raid the previous night and we booted said person, believe what yall will I don't care anymore, I am not a sock and not someone here to cause shit on the vault. Secondly I posted the raid trick publicly on this forum to get it patched I have not used it once and have used timer repeatedly not that I need to explain myself to you people.

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 3:35am
Print Post  
It's like the sock snowflake parade, Kelltore you and Eatmyhummus are a pair of whiny bitches.
Fuck I never thought I'd say this but even Dragonborn does a better job than you two losers.

IP Logged

Baddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 4:33am
Print Post  
So the guy they say they booted from the raid ..... they failed the raid on purpose when it was 5 minutes from easy completing just so they could boot him. i.e let the dryad get to 100% on purpose.

This is all because a guy called Spanna is butt hurt from being kicked from Templar because no one liked him. Spanna goes round telling everyone that he discovered /tell to get you out of a load screen. He just discovered this 6 months ago according to him.

Weird how a guild gets accused of cheating ... so they change their guild name and stop posting raids till ransac.

Also everyone should be careful of Laplop ... he's randomly opening trade windows and offering people that hardly know or like him Otto's. Screenshots exist.

So much drama, all caused by you Spanna because your a fucktard. And we completed twice on hard while your raid failed twice ..... loooooser.

These guys are douchebags

IP Logged

Spandex
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 4:47am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 3:10am:
Ok First of all I have never even had that many boxes to begin with as im not a duper all mine are bought over years either on ssg or given to me by friends who have sadly quit, 2nd- It is not any of your business what i do or dont have in my life. 3rd- if you are referring to a post i made last year about a set of 30* not 300 boxes as you so say as for one I have no posts currently up with any info on boxes or any sales and haven't been for awhile, Amounts or prices so your information is extremely outdated if not completely invalid. 4th- I wanted to take the High Road and ignore the severe case of neurosis in this forum, as this is my last post on this absolutely asinine forum thread that is literally belittling people that were helping new players and old players alike, since you all want want to name drop people for shit and try to get people upset with someone for imagined slights, the only people we have excluded from our raids are people that were intentionally causing racist and unneeded drama in the chat, and when they didn't like that most of us were not about that they got more belligerent to the point they were intentionally trying to cause the raids to fail, If you are upset and making shit up to drag on others at least tell them the truth of why people are angry instead of making up half truths, Its because they were excluded because of shit like that. I'm sorry taking 45 mins to raid just to have someone intentionally fail us because they have a racial issue with someone they didn't meet is a whole other can of shit im opening on here. If you are a good person and help others it seems you get shat on well guess what it works both ways for both parties, and also to people wondering about server sales, look up the subscription rates per server/ population which you can do on google, and if you find the right one you can find gross sale data for the server, Thelanis and Khyber are top two cannith is third due to server population and gross data, all this info is available if you look for it,  Now as I'm not getting paid to find information like a librarian for a bunch of neurotic children and socks that need to put themselves in a drawer and stay there you can find the information on your own, insulting someone the way yall did is just funny especially since he and alot of others were helping a ton of players with bypasses for the raid and such, But i have a feeling the one that started this entire drivel is actually a toon Named Slashious/ Bashious who was the perpetrator in these raids and caused strife probably to bitch and claim cheating from the people who don't want him in our raids, now if its not him that's fine and I apologies for mistaking you for someone if you are not, however its very interesting this mans comments happened right after our raid the previous night and we booted said person, believe what yall will I don't care anymore, I am not a sock and not someone here to cause shit on the vault. Secondly I posted the raid trick publicly on this forum to get it patched I have not used it once and have used timer repeatedly not that I need to explain myself to you people.

Don't ever make a post that long again, sounds like a pedo pleadin not guilty...CORDO, whoops I mean Dragonborn investigate this guy, his guild, his friends and his friends friends....Houston we have a exploiter on our hands ...

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #56 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:30am
Print Post  
this is my last post

I posted the raid trick publicly on this forum to get it patched

Bye, rat!

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #57 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:47am
Print Post  
So I'm a pedo for providing a intelligent response to people's inebriated and bullshit responses? Am I pedo for explaining information online about a video game? You know who says shit like that are 40 year old pedos with nothing more intelligent to say to someone who Gave them facts on everything,, also this exploit was found on the release of the feywild so it wasn't new you were all just too stupid to figure it out or ask yourselves if you needed to do it. I have used 100 timers since the raid dropped. You are all a bunch of keyboard warriors to accuse someone of the most heinous crime to man, OVER A VIDEO GAME  forum post and im a rat for posting a EXPLOIT IN A KNOWN DEVELOPER ENVIORMENT TO THE PERSON WHO ASKED AT THE START OF THIS PAGE WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THIS PATCH?!! I LITTERALLY ANSWERED THE DUDES FUCKING QUESTION, THERE WAS NO RELEASE NOTES DID YOU FUCKING KNOW? Like holy hell and another thing I posted it day of the fucking patch drop its not like I fucking gave them something they didn't already know about. Yall really have no life other than to bitch on a forum about someone, and calling someone a fucking pedophile online because you didn't like how intelligent and LONG my post was, yall can fuck off and serio

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #58 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:48am
Print Post  
So I'm a pedo for providing a intelligent response to people's inebriated and bullshit responses? Am I pedo for explaining information online about a video game? You know who says shit like that are 40 year old pedos with nothing more intelligent to say to someone who Gave them facts on everything,, also this exploit was found on the release of the feywild so it wasn't new you were all just too stupid to figure it out or ask yourselves if you needed to do it. I have used 100 timers since the raid dropped. You are all a bunch of keyboard warriors to accuse someone of the most heinous crime to man, OVER A VIDEO GAME  forum post and im a rat for posting a EXPLOIT IN A KNOWN DEVELOPER ENVIORMENT TO THE PERSON WHO ASKED AT THE START OF THIS PAGE WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THIS PATCH?!! I LITTERALLY ANSWERED THE DUDES FUCKING QUESTION, THERE WAS NO RELEASE NOTES DID YOU FUCKING KNOW? Like holy hell and another thing I posted it day of the fucking patch drop its not like I fucking gave them something they didn't already know about. Yall really have no life other than to bitch on a forum about someone, and calling someone a fucking pedophile online because you didn't like how intelligent and LONG my post was, yall can fuck off and seriously that is the crazies 1-1000 I have ever seen in my life

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #59 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:52am
Print Post  
Another thing, providing and correcting information that someone is spreading online to try and get action taken on them out of spite is the lowest of the low, I have not yet "whined" in any of posts as I had nothing I whined about just correcting idiots spreading false information,  o and Manmann who responded about some boxes I never had for sale nice to see that you can pm me to buy boxes I never had than spread false info on the forum that's cute I can post the dm too, so you are all literally the most hypocritical bunch I have ever seen in my life I know 6 year old girls with better etiquette.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #60 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 10:13am
Print Post  
hi welcome

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #61 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 10:14am
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:52am:
Another thing, providing and correcting information that someone is spreading online to try and get action taken on them out of spite is the lowest of the low, I have not yet "whined" in any of posts as I had nothing I whined about just correcting idiots spreading false information,  o and Manmann who responded about some boxes I never had for sale nice to see that you can pm me to buy boxes I never had than spread false info on the forum that's cute I can post the dm too, so you are all literally the most hypocritical bunch I have ever seen in my life I know 6 year old girls with better etiquette.

Dude, the way you type your responses as a wall of text, makes you wrong by default  Tongue

We have nothing against long strings of words as long they are not chained together as if they were a fucking tekken combo.

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #62 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 10:20am
Print Post  
this is my last post

Kelltore wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:47am:
So

Kelltore wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 9:48am:
So

Another thing,

this exploit was found on the release of the feywild so it wasn't new you were all just too stupid to figure it out

I have used 100 timers since the raid dropped.

IP Logged

Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 11:15am
Print Post  
Damn Cannith is full of some special people.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #64 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 11:52am
Print Post  
Look what I missed. I don't have that many popcorn stored away. Slow it down a little.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
So I'm a pedo

I know 6 year old girls

chop the gonads if your urges are too much

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #66 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Ever feel like having read certain threads/posts robs you of IQ.... and you're suddenly grateful you still know how to shit?   Smiley

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #67 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 11:52am:
Look what I missed. I don't have that many popcorn stored away. Slow it down a little.

No kidding.  I did a reflexive half hearted troll about no one buying boxes or timers from SSG and the dude freaked out and tried to copy and paste a receipt.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #68 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 12:39pm:
Ever feel like having read certain threads/posts robs you of IQ.... and you're suddenly grateful you still know how to shit?   Smiley

This one,  not so much.  Darcat posts....   well I need a drink after those.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Quote:
This one,  not so much.  Darcat posts....   well I need a drink after those.

Darcats posts tends to induce a kind of fugue state... not a full blown stroke.. but fuck if it's not close...

Smiley

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #70 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
This thread is pure vault gold.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

ManMan
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
  im not a duper

Updated Stock- 12/5/2020 11 AM MST

80 Heroic
80-Epic
75-Improved Epic
75-Tensers

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Knew you were going to say that....

The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Mar 21st, 2021 at 2:40pm:
YEAH!!!!  cause that would be like... CRAZY! I mean who would do something like that? no one is that fucked up...... because that would be seriously fucked up... that person would really need to reevaluate how he spends his free time.....  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

The Grandest of Fellows
Titan Demolisher

Hail Friends!

Reply #73 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #74 - Mar 21st, 2021 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
I'm convince everyone is Grand,  who is also Strake,  and this whole forum is just Strake's decent into the madness of multiple personality disorder.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint