Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Re-Shader Help (Read 9259 times)
Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Re: Re-Shader Help
Reply #100 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 3:57am
Print Post  
Quote:
Side note,  the one I'm working with is pre ADB. 

Ah, k.  So something like this is what you want to end up with?

https://www.tinkerboy.xyz/product/tinkerboy-ps-2-keyboard-to-mac-converter-adapt...

https://www.tinkerboy.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_5044.jpg

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #101 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:52am
Print Post  
That is it.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #102 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
My physical builds tend to have a point.  My software builds don't.  My hardware build that I'm looking at right now is creating a converter to take a usb keyboard and connect it to the 4p4c serial keyboard connector on the old Macintosh 128k I just found.  Machine works but no keyboard or mouse,  and I'm not paying 200.00 on eBay for a working keyboard and mouse from that period so I'm starting to trying to figure out what I'll need to do.  Keyboard seems like a pain but doable.  The mouse,  I'm not sure.

That thing is old enough you can probably build a mouse from scratch. There may already be a microcontroller adapte for sale, but doing it yourself is 100% possible.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint