Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) U49 Bow / ranged changes (Read 8002 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: U49 Bow / ranged changes
Reply #50 - Mar 25th, 2021 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
Shunned wrote on Mar 25th, 2021 at 9:58pm:
WTf did they really?  wow

Yes online petitions always work.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Mar 25th, 2021 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 25th, 2021 at 10:07pm:

I'm kind of surprised they tried to move it around.  Leaving it up is less work and keeps things mostly contained.  Now they'll have more work with people raging all over.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #52 - Mar 25th, 2021 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 25th, 2021 at 10:07pm:

LOL  yeah long history of it!  Some jackass on the Mobos said people should not only gather on the bridge, but jump up and down because it creates lag, yeah sure.

Quote:
I'm kind of surprised they tried to move it around.  Leaving it up is less work and keeps things mostly contained.  Now they'll have more work with people raging all over.

Cube would be even less work Roflmfao

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Mar 25th, 2021 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Mar 25th, 2021 at 10:24pm:
but jump up and down because it creates lag

That's such an idiotic concept.  I mean,  I could see finding an instance where you could get a red alert then perch on some kind of safe spot while you afk,  and convincing as many people as you can to do the same could strain the server but jumping?  Sigh...

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #54 - Mar 25th, 2021 at 11:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:
That's such an idiotic concept.  I mean,  I could see finding an instance where you could get a red alert then perch on some kind of safe spot while you afk,  and convincing as many people as you can to do the same could strain the server but jumping?  Sigh...

I found it so amusing that it did occur to me that it was a troll, but fuck it was entertaining.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

SweetKitten
Waterworks Kobold

Meeow

Reply #55 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Lol meanwhile, even steelstar has noticed that his changes are a complete disaster.
Therefore it must have been some bugs which prevent them to work.

And for those who would want to know how the new archery feels: Just imagine playing a thrower build from level 1 with really strange animations.

Quote:
Thanks for trying out the new Bow changes in the first Lamannia preview!

We've read through a mountain of feedback, collected a lot of data from Lamannia, and will be looking to make some changes before the next Preview (exact date TBD). We've passed along feedback about the animations to the art department, and are looking into next steps on the systems side.

Our first priority is fixing bugs - While there are some that are going to require larger investigations (extra hit/damage on Ranged Exalted Smite, for instance) we're aiming to fix what we can quickly, so that we have a good read on how impacted the numbers we (and you!) were seeing on Lamannia were by bugs.
    Once we have those squared, it's clear that we still have some upward movement to do in terms of power - We want bows to be stronger overall than they are on Live, and it's clear from both feedback and data that we aren't quite there yet. I can't say exactly what we're going to do yet - Like I said, we're still fixing bugs and analyzing how those impacted data - But you should definitely see some more power by Preview 2.

We can't respond to every single post, but we do read them - Thank you for taking the time to try these new changes, and for your patience as we continue making adjustments!

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #56 - Mar 29th, 2021 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
It kind of makes those that farmed the new raid bow with the latest raid timer exploit,  look really pathetic.   Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint