Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Something very strange... (Read 826 times)
ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Something very strange...
Mar 27th, 2021 at 10:53am
Print Post  
I stepped into Orchard slayers.. headed left (towards Fleshmaker), killed the hiding sniper by the tree, jumped down to the caravan.....

.. and got stuck in rubberband lag....

For the next 90 or so seconds I continued to bounce back to the edge of the ledge I just jumped off... I couldn't get away from it.. and as I wasn't getting far enough back to be on ground to head in a different direction.. I had to just keep trying until it finally cleared.

After about 90 seconds everything hung (maybe another 30 seconds) and then I fell with no forward momentum into the waterfall that had been JUST behind me and to the right... I walked the the second drop and followed the river to where the caravan was.. and found the screen FILLED with mobs..

Had to be at least 500 of them... with my pot I passed 1500 slayer in about 30 seconds..

Anyone have this happen before?

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Re: Something very strange...
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 11:18am
Print Post  
SSOIDH

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 10:53am:
.. and got stuck in rubberband lag....

This is strange to you?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 7:44pm:
This is strange to you?

Rubberband Lag? Not so much..

Walking around the boulder in the river and coming face-to-face with a mob 500 strong... yeah.. that's a first for me

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 9:06pm:

Walking around the boulder in the river and coming face-to-face with a mob 500 strong... yeah.. that's a first for me

Lucky SoB.  I've always wanted to try to one shot an entire wilderness area in one spell.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #5 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
ZooperDooper wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 9:06pm:

That is fucking awesome!!

Couple of questions, have you tried reproducing it? did your processor start to melt? what did you take them down with?

I try to do something similar but much much weaker in Vale by running my mount in a pattern to red code one side of the Vale and then stopping at different spots (nothing original I know) but the best I ever managed was just over 500 kills in one go which because I was running a pot would have been like 165 or so.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Mar 27th, 2021 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Mar 27th, 2021 at 9:44pm:
That is fucking awesome!!

Couple of questions, have you tried reproducing it? did your processor start to melt? what did you take them down with?

Haven't been able to reproduce it... game play was stuttery and bouncy.. I just kept casting Greater Color Spray & Glue Pot, and used 'No Holds Barred'... I think the lag actually worked in my favor to a significant degree

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint