Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) banned another, too much critizism (Read 14616 times)
DaedricMutant40
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: banned another, too much critizism
Reply #25 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
I like the fact they think 12 people leaving ddo when they make 300m atleast a year in revenue when the new company took over, i dont think 1200$ for 12 people is really going to mean much and IF he got banned on a forum and account permanently banned for forume abuse it must have been a culmination of multiple offences he just might have been a total asshole on the forums and there like haha fuuuuuck you lol

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
DaedricMutant40 wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:09pm:
I like the fact they think 12 people leaving ddo when they make 300m atleast a year in revenue when the new company took over, i dont think 1200$ for 12 people is really going to mean much and IF he got banned on a forum and account permanently banned for forume abuse it must have been a culmination of multiple offences he just might have been a total asshole on the forums and there like haha fuuuuuck you lol

Maybe they played on Wayfinder.  That's like half the server population.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #27 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:44pm
Print Post  

Point taken.

That said, you are either high or a fucking moron if you think SSG made 300 million 'at least' a year man... put down the bong.

Dun and Bradstreet has them at 20+ million yearly revenue.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

DaedricMutant40
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?684803-Daybreak-and-SSG-sold!

I'm special LOL, They bought for 300Million while I may have said 300 million in revenue my bad, I'm not wrong, if they were only making 20 million a year a company would not have bought them for 300 million, that makes you stupid and economically challenged if you think anyone is shoveling out 300 million for a 15 year old game only making 20 million annually. lol

IP Logged

DaedricMutant40
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
But i am higher than a kite when I play ddo, being high doesn't make me stupid and personally i would love to see you try to knock my bong out of my hands little dragonborn... HAHAHAHHA im DaedricMutant420 for a reason but yea go ahead call me stupid atleast if it makes you feel better online little dragonborn  Grin Grin Cheesy

IP Logged

DaedricMutant40
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:

And if thats the case you are absolutely right if it was wayfinder omg that would be funny though lol

IP Logged

DaedricMutant40
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 7:44pm:
But seriously big dick showing online aside can you provide links to the spreadsheet because if im wrong im willing to admit but not untill facts are proven, I dont care for this forume as people make drama out of every post but any info on that i would genuinely love to see that documentation and ill even apologies for my rudeness online but your comments were rude too so I'm not apologizing for that rudeness currently but please i am willing to adapt to new information if you can provide because if what you said is true i dont see how and why a company paid 300million for this game with extreme lag. Roll Eyes

Point taken.

That said, you are either high or a fucking moron if you think SSG made 300 million 'at least' a year man... put down the bong.

Dun and Bradstreet has them at 20+ million yearly revenue.

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #32 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
Quote:

toppie!

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #33 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
DaedricMutant40 wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:08pm:

I stand corrected you are both High and a moron.

https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.standing_stone_games_llc...

BTW, 2016... means a 5 year old company, not 15 Einstien. I do hope you enjoyed this little bit of attention as well, it obviously is what you craved, and sadly the only one you will be getting. See, I'm not going to play back and forth posts with a dumbass who pulls easily debunked numbers (and his fingers) out of his ass for attention and can't even figure out how to quote a post correctly... I mean really? there is a goddamn button for it... I mean how fucking brain-damaged do you have to be to screw that up noob? 

So there you go, your little second in the sunshine of my attention. That briefest of moment where you almost mattered because you were the poor sap that I was curb-stomping for everyone else's amusement all because you brought a colostomy bag to a brain fight.

Byeeee

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #34 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 10:38pm
Print Post  

ARE U FUCKING RETARDED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

IP Logged

DaedricMutant40
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 9:18pm:
DaedricMutant40 wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 8:08pm:

https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.standing_stone_games_llc....

BTW, 2016... means a 5 year old company, not 15 Einstien. I do hope you enjoyed this little bit of attention as well, it obviously is what you craved, and sadly the only one you will be getting. See, I'm not going to play back and forth posts with a dumbass who pulls easily debunked numbers (and his fingers) out of his ass for attention and can't even figure out how to quote a post correctly... I mean really? there is a goddamn button for it... I mean how fucking brain-damaged do you have to be to screw that up noob?

So there you go, your little second in the sunshine of my attention. That briefest of moment where you almost mattered because you were the poor sap that I was curb-stomping for everyone else's amusement all because you brought a colostomy bag to a brain fight.

Byeeee

You are right you are a special kind of stupid but thank you for the data on one fucking company on a 15 year* old game that has changed hands more than once, The fact is the new company paid 300 million for a 20 million a year game that has been around for 15 years or did i hallucinate the 15 year anniversary that was just held? What part of my comment was idiotic in anyway shape or form I provided facts as you did Im just not a child that whines on a forum Nickpicking every detail to troll someone that is what makes you all a Bunch of 40 year old Dragonborn virgins who talk shit to someone on a forum, Does little dragonborn need a spanking? A new rag for his tiny dragonborn Vagina? You even got your sock buddies pumping you up like some kind of highschool locker fight LOL Does wittle Dragon born need bottle to put himself in bed? Do you need a burping too  or do you just need to change your tampon?, I wasnt even the one THAT Started the shit talking but WOW Two Sock Drawer puppets socking each other off over a trolling comment i made is Great for me too! Thanks for the Laughs Wittle dragonborn

IP Logged

DaedricMutant40
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
https://imgur.com/gallery/QSDOSiW

That's what you are to me dragon born, i even think the character reference is too good for you but i think it adequetly expresses how little you actually are on here Cheesy  littleman

IP Logged

DaedricMutant40
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
https://giphy.com/explore/dean-pudding

top left is about how stupid you are too, still too good of a reference i feel too but accurate.

IP Logged

DaedricMutant40
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 9:18pm:

https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.standing_stone_games_llc...

Ahhh dont leave now widdle dragon born i Just Started the trolling you really aint seen nothing yet buddy but yea just like a Highschool Locker room fight you talk shit, got scared and ran away from the comments? What no rebuttle to anything? That's fine go back to your high-school prepubescent ways and put yourself back in the sock drawer where you belong pleb, or at least stand up straight when someone's talking to you who am I kidding your one of those socks that doesn't even need starch for them they stand all on their own, or at least with help from sock buddies! it really was cute to see you hanging on each others dick like that to attack someone who never even started off attacking or belittling people directly and to run away too! Grin Cheesy

Byeeee

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 3:05am
Print Post  
Fucking great, another sock picks a fight with Dragonborn, here we go again.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 7:46am
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 3:05am:
Fucking great, another sock picks a fight with Dragonborn, here we go again.

With that fossilized dinosaur butthole that DB has, are you surprised that sock fights spring up.

IP Logged

DaedricMutant40
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
So yall still talking for him too how cute! you all must like that Fossilized DragonBorn Vag, Im a player who is new to the vault and have been using it for builds, I sent one post that was not derogatory or rude in anyway and Dragonborn Chimes in being rude as fuck and Im the Bad Guy for Talking shit to a shit talker that got scared and left the chat i even Private messaged his ass and No message back, You are defending someone that supposedly can take care of himself and shit talked and ran away , I have never been on this forum before and retaliated when I was attacked on a non accusing or attacking post, Read my posts on here and ask yourself in what way was it derogatory enough for someone to start talking shit about someone you know nothing of and the facts provided are for one companies data out of three or four companies now for a 4 year period not the 15/16 years its been active lol so you can see the difference, neither of our facts where wrong and I apologized when given new information but the blatant highschool locker room call out you are doing on a Reddit like forum is Funny to me. All of you would suck Dragon Borns Dick on roundabout if he told you too and sorry I don't roll that way In my day when people shit talked the stayed at least for the exchange of words and usually blows. You are so hypocritical of everything and then you all go off on someone defending himself, Me as one guy who was slighted by your all mighty Dragon Born and Im the bad guy??  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin HAHHAHAHAHAHHA im dying here lol All of you have the collective intelligence of a The Knell Beetle, don't know what it is look it up. Cheesy

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #42 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
I read to the ! and then bailed.  (man has to have principles)

IP Logged

DaedricMutant40
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Shunned wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:16pm:

It just tells me you have the reading level of a second grader thats fine with me buddy! So is Dragonborn like a Atropal to you all because i dont see anything more than a bunch of whiny pissants that cant read now Cheesy

IP Logged

DaedricMutant40
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Shunned wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:16pm:

Because if you dont know words and only understood "!" theres a bigger idiot here than me buddy. Just Saying Cheesy

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
You need to work on brevity my man.  For you, it'll be the soul of wit.

IP Logged

DaedricMutant40
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You need to work on brevity my man.  For you, it'll be the soul of wit.

See that, That at first I was going to take that the wrong way but I appreciate the thought its just when I use Big words like brevity. People tend to be loquacious like you are now, The Thing is when you use big words with small people, it doesn't make them any bigger.

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #47 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Did you just reply to me twice?
wtf, i was only making fun of your long worded shit.
!!
Wait, are you female?  Are you Fran?
FemFran?

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #48 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
DaedricMutant40 wrote on Apr 9th, 2021 at 1:12pm:
Shit talker that got scared and left the chat i even Private messaged his ass and No message back Cheesy

She’s a scared vagina.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #49 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
If Femfran could fucking read (proof or otherwise).  They’d have understood that the criticism was implying that they are DB, not that anyone was sticking up for him.

Fucking hell.  Maybe you can read but you sure as fuck cannot understand.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint