Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The idiocy (Read 1547 times)
SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

The idiocy
Apr 22nd, 2021 at 12:21am
Print Post  
Who is this lmao?

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/523808-Downtime-Notice-Wednesday-6-15-...

Ppl need to remember the terms of service. SSG has absolutely no responsibility to the player. Its up to them. simple.

Im just happy i can still play the game i love with the freinds i love and SSG gives me that platform. Thankyou

Im also stoked that there still developing the game. They can shut the servers down anytime they like.

Thankyou SSG. you may stuff it up now and then. but your still having a go.

Fin.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: The idiocy
Reply #1 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 12:24am
Print Post  
Fuck what a bunch of losers. I swear they become more pathetic every week.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 12:25am
Print Post  
Marshal Lannes has overtaken Chai as the MVP

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/523780-What-do-you-think-of-the-U49-ch...

I voted like. Yes, there is some lag on the load screens but I expect that will be ironed out in a day or so. I saw the note about changes to Holy Retribution so I went and tried it and there is nothing I notice. In fact, with the new double strike changes, you get some amazing critical hits. Some serious big numbers on eSoS. So, a tentative thumbs-up pending more testing (also haven't run the new quests yet).

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 12:25am
Print Post  
And

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/523822-Unsubscribe-can-only-be-found-i...

We get it. You don't like the game. I'm not sure why you're here in that case. And if you're no longer spending any money on the game, why should we or anyone associated with the game care any longer what you think? But yes, thank you for once again telling us that you don't like the game.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 12:26am
Print Post  
Post the most idiotic white knight bullshit posts here from the paladins

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 12:30am
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/523780-What-do-you-think-of-the-U49-ch...

I actually like the intentional changes they made. I've been playing thrower builds recently and I was worried but I've had a chance to go through a few raids on LH, a few quests on reaper levels and some general slayer. I do notice fewer procs on Stay Frosty and especially Nerve Venom - which I lean on for Reaper CC - but the damage is still good and Hunt's End is working just fine.

I am, of course, disappointed with the number of roll-out bugs, halo-effects or whatever you might call it. All these other issues really do reflect poorly on STG's QA process. There's just no other way to paint that picture.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 12:35am
Print Post  

I assumed the question was for the update as it was supposed to be, rather than the obviously unintended downtime and loading issues.

But overall, with the limited time I had with it, I liked it.

Ranged DPS doesn't seem to be as bad as everyone was whining about.
Nerve venom, prism, and other procs were absolutely going off, despite all the posts claiming mathematically it wasn't going to happen.
My THF Barb didn't really notice any difference from adrenaline, except I always had 6 or 7 available.
And there seemed to be zero lag in quests (not that I think there were that many people online, this was never going to be a one day thing. We'll have to see over the next month or so.

That being said, I ran the new quests on R1 and R3, did not run any raids, so I don't know how this will play out long term.
So first impressions for me are positive.

Of course the group lag, the loading screen lag, loading into the game took a while, Feywild explorer was unplayable.

That was terrible.

Also apparently missed selling arrows for millions of plat, so there's that as well.

I also only managed to loot one new item despite running the new chain twice, that was irritating.. but par for the course really.

Only thing I would have liked to see this update was Horizon Walker released at teh same time so we have some idea of where bows will end up.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #7 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 12:59am
Print Post  
Yeah, so many fanbois today just earned their place in Cordo’s skank line.  And yeah, Marshall Lannes loves to prove with every post that he’s a clueless idiot.

IP Logged

iGouger
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 1:10am
Print Post  
Disgraceful, considering the historical Marshall Lannes was a damn good commander. One of Napoleon's most trusted men.

Then again, he died a stupid death by getting his leg shot off by a cannonball, so there is that, I suppose.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 1:12am
Print Post  
Quote:
Disgraceful, considering the historical Marshall Lannes was a damn good commander. One of Napoleon's most trusted men.

Then again, he died a stupid death by getting his leg shot off by a cannonball, so there is that, I suppose.

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a cannonball?

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 1:15am
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/523814-SSG-Please-rollback-u49

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoKeys View Post
/signed...and with extreme prejudice. U49 is an abject failure that should’ve seen at least some testing before it was dumped on everybody like a turd.

It was. Did you get on the test server to help test it?

IP Logged

Farmer
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Dharma!

Reply #11 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 5:36am
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Apr 22nd, 2021 at 12:59am:
Yeah, so many fanbois today just earned their place in Cordo’s skank line.  And yeah, Marshall Lannes loves to prove with every post that he’s a clueless idiot.

Was reading the downtime thread, where the fuck all of these paladins came from?
3 Post in the last 15 years sock accounts.
Did Severbin send a memo that every idiot at SSG had to login to praise SSG?

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 7:56am
Print Post  
I have this same attitude when I find pubes and cum in my Big Mac.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 9:47am
Print Post  
Farmer wrote on Apr 22nd, 2021 at 5:36am:
Was reading the downtime thread, where the fuck all of these paladins came from?
3 Post in the last 15 years sock accounts.
Did Severbin send a memo that every idiot at SSG had to login to praise SSG?

They have their own sock monster.

IP Logged

S_O_B
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
It's a reach-around. 
The fan bois get extra attention from Devs on the forums. 
The fans can get extra pets, get Devs to be in livestreams, get promotional items... the louder they cheer, the more they end up cheering for themselves.
It's why I can't read the forums.

I chose to play their game, but I play it free and play it my way, I don't even try for the Free DDO POINTs anymore... I don't want to be affiliated.   Cool

IP Logged

Farmer
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Dharma!

Reply #15 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
Thank you Cordovan and the rest of SSG. DDO is UP almost ALL the time. We forget or simply do not know or appreciate how complex computer coding is. It can be SO easy to complain and criticize. Looking at how DDO is up and running almost all the time (I would estimate 99% of the time) it seems silly to rant and criticize you all for the occasional down times, yet that is human nature; it is easier to complain and look for the negative than compliment and see the positive.

Thank you for your dedication and hard work to making this product that we enjoy. You do it with a graceful public face, sometimes while facing some rather harsh criticism and rhetoric. Thank you, I appreciate your efforts and the very enjoyable game that is a result of your efforts.

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #16 - Apr 22nd, 2021 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Apr 22nd, 2021 at 1:15am:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/523814-SSG-Please-rollback-u49

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoKeys View Post
/signed...and with extreme prejudice. U49 is an abject failure that should’ve seen at least some testing before it was dumped on everybody like a turd.

It was. Did you get on the test server to help test it?

Yes, from what I hear from dear Django is that he was on the lagged out PREVIEW server shaking his fist at the air because none of his concerns about that clusterfuck of an update were addressed by devs.  What he was really alluding to here though is the fact that those clueless halfwits keep adding shit in right up to the very last second, and none of that shit seems to see any kind of QC review whatsoever.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint