Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Pally & Fanboy orgy (Read 3075 times)
Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Pally & Fanboy orgy
Apr 22nd, 2021 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/523865-I-love-the-bow-ranged-changes

Quote:
I love the bow/ranged changes.
Finally feels like I'm firing an arrow. Rather than managing a scrolling text that feels like an invisible floating machine gun. Attacks just never linked up before and now they do. An arrow crit is satisfying on my Fighter bow build now.

I was one of those who was never a fan of doublestrike/doubleshot. It was a slightly clever way to amp up melee and ranged to compete (lol) with casters.

Hopefully they'll address the proc issue that some builds now fall behind on but I for one am really happy with the change. Good job.

Hoooooo boy the grovel is strong in this one

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Re: Pally & Fanboy orgy
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2021 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
I had a hard time understanding that cuz it read like both cordo’s and brownstar’s micropenises were in his mouth.

IP Logged

Charon
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 26th, 2021 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
I think I'd rather walk in and witness a retirement home orgy than be forced to read the drivel that gets posted on the mobos.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2021 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
You just need to learn to zone out or get drunk or high respectively. It works.
Main Discord has the same feeling as the mobos. It is faster though. Today I played Pally comment bingo and got pretty drunk pretty fast.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #4 - Apr 26th, 2021 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Apr 26th, 2021 at 6:29pm:
Main Discord has the same feeling as the mobos. It is faster though. Today I played Pally comment bingo and got pretty drunk pretty fast.

P13 and Djinn are the biggest and the loudest morons who spent 24/7 on discord kissing SSG ass right and left, loyal paladins to a fault, sharing their most gayest and most retarded braindead opinions about what is good for DDO and isn't.

I'm actually shocked by how much time they spent there. When do they work? When do they sleep? When do they eat?
I don't think they even play the game itself anymore.

That's right. I'm calling these retards out. Please stop being and just kill yourselves.

IP Logged

Farmer
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Dharma!

Reply #5 - Apr 26th, 2021 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Apr 26th, 2021 at 6:44pm:
When do they work?

They're on the dole and we pay for their shitty little arse-kisser lives.
Who would employ twats like them?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Apr 26th, 2021 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
I'm actually shocked by how much time they spent there. When do they work? When do they sleep? When do they eat?

When do they even play is the most important question. Every MMO has at least a few unemployed fuckwits who do nothing but play the game 24/7.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Rincewind
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Apr 26th, 2021 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
P13 and Djinn are the biggest and the loudest morons who spent 24/7 on discord kissing SSG ass right and left, loyal paladins to a fault, sharing their most gayest and most retarded braindead opinions about what is good for DDO and isn't.

That's right. I'm calling these retards out. Please stop being and just kill yourselves.

I had soooo many discusions with P13 over the last lamania tests, over bows, over bards over how to fucking make a point and even maths. I understand just frustration with him. he is always connected and keep answering even if you ignore him...

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #8 - Apr 27th, 2021 at 12:53pm
Print Post  

The incest and asshole licking is strong in that discord server on most days anyway.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Apr 27th, 2021 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Apr 26th, 2021 at 7:32pm:
When do they even play is the most important question. Every MMO has at least a few unemployed fuckwits who do nothing but play the game 24/7.

No matter how you approach it, most MMOs have a concept of time or money = winning, please note, time and money are often interchangeable there. Take DDO as an example,  yes, people will be more efficient, and have better strategies, farm faster, hack, exploit, whatever, but at the end of the day, when you're looking at something like reaper xp, there is no way to get around time and money investments.

That's why the hardcore reaper xp leaderboard was a fantastic idea. If you want to get ahead of the people in front of you, you'll have to buy pots. And if you really want to get ahead you may even have to buy other consumables. What ddo should have done is to have given special cosmetics to the top 10, with even nicer things for spots 1-3.

IP Logged

AAH
DQ Assaulter

SSG .. making shit a reality.

Reply #10 - Apr 27th, 2021 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Apr 27th, 2021 at 1:02pm:
with even nicer things for spots 1-3.

Like a head mounted ballista for horseys.  AND it can be used in public areas against npcs.  Taj would be my first target.

There should be an adult version of DDO where anything goes.  I'd gladly pay for that.

Gunga wrote on Apr 6th, 2021 at 9:31am:
This game doesn’t deserve great players, honestly.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Apr 27th, 2021 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
No matter how you approach it, most MMOs have a concept of time or money = winning, please note, time and money are often interchangeable there. Take DDO as an example,  yes, people will be more efficient, and have better strategies, farm faster, hack, exploit, whatever, but at the end of the day, when you're looking at something like reaper xp, there is no way to get around time and money investments.

That's why the hardcore reaper xp leaderboard was a fantastic idea. If you want to get ahead of the people in front of you, you'll have to buy pots. And if you really want to get ahead you may even have to buy other consumables. What ddo should have done is to have given special cosmetics to the top 10, with even nicer things for spots 1-3.

Just making it to 20 in the first place is something that not many people end up accomplishing on Hardcore. The number of level 1 compared to level 5 compared to level 20 people is really crazy on that server.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Apr 28th, 2021 at 10:06am
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Apr 27th, 2021 at 2:48pm:
Just making it to 20 in the first place is something that not many people end up accomplishing on Hardcore. The number of level 1 compared to level 5 compared to level 20 people is really crazy on that server.

But that's not what we are talking about here. We are talking about the monetization of hardcore. The majority of regular players that you mention, the ones that won't make it to level 20 are not likely to spend much on that process. What I proposed was adding an extra shiny to the top few people, to encourage those at the top, to sink even more resources in the chase for that shiny. Say you're number #13 on the reaper board, behind the spot #10 by 5K reaper xp. And you want the special cloak that's only going to be given to the 1-10 people. Well, you might buy an exp pot that you may not have before to catch up. And many in the top 10 will buy xp pots to stay on par. See what I'm proposing?

IP Logged

Notanarc
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Apr 28th, 2021 at 1:58pm
Print Post  

They probably work customer support for SSG. Home all day, not doing their job, just posting on discord.

IP Logged

Notanarc
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Apr 28th, 2021 at 2:01pm
Print Post  

To piggyback on that, the special rewards should only last as long as you maintain top 10.  Drop to 11 and you lose whatever special cloak or whatever.  Imagine the fun!

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #15 - Apr 29th, 2021 at 8:09pm
Print Post  

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Poetry!

Reply #16 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 5:28am
Print Post  
Snu Snu wrote on Apr 29th, 2021 at 8:09pm:

Ah yes, more mindless drivel from the biggest retard in every ddo thread he’s ever been a part of.  If Marshall Lannes was any more of a piss-rusted-zipper licking moron, his facial hair would be interlocked with Cordo’s pubes like Velcro.

IP Logged

SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Notanarc wrote on Apr 28th, 2021 at 2:01pm:
To piggyback on that, the special rewards should only last as long as you maintain top 10.  Drop to 11 and you lose whatever special cloak or whatever.  Imagine the fun!

You only get the "cloak" if you end up in the top 10 at the end... not changing in real time.

IP Logged

Notanarc
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Apr 30th, 2021 at 9:55am:
You only get the "cloak" if you end up in the top 10 at the end... not changing in real time. 

But real time would be so much better.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #19 - Apr 30th, 2021 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote on Apr 30th, 2021 at 5:28am:
If Marshall Lannes was any more of a piss-rusted-zipper licking moron

9/10

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint