Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic So, how do you think they are going to fuck over box holders? (Read 1208 times)
noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

So, how do you think they are going to fuck over box holders?
Jun 26th, 2021 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Seeing as the upcoming updates seem purpose-made to fuck everyone; how do you think they will fuck over ottos box holders?

Speculate away, please.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Re: So, how do you think they are going to fuck over box holders?
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2021 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Sev said they wanted players to be able to check the inventory off line. Maybe this makes it easier for them to search.

IP Logged

Hardcore_Girl
Dragon Raider

Hardcore or Go home!

Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2021 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
Latetotheparty wrote on Jun 26th, 2021 at 3:33pm:
Sev said they wanted players to be able to check the inventory off line. Maybe this makes it easier for them to search.

Nice thing but maybe he forgot we have 4 types of inventory - character storage, character bank, shared account bank and TR cache. If he allows us to see and transfer items off-line, oh boy here comes another round of exploits because these cock-suckers cannot code for their lives  Cheesy Grin

On another note, he wants to do this just after 15 years - which should have been there since day 1. Fucking useless fucks.

IP Logged

Latetotheparty
Dragon Raider

Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2021 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
I was not going to mention the other stuff, but by all means lay it out for Dumbo and company.
Why could they not work out of Florida.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #4 - Jun 27th, 2021 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
Latetotheparty wrote on Jun 26th, 2021 at 3:33pm:

Do they want to bring back MyDDO in some form or another ? ( because offline Inventory Checking is not far from MyDDO ) with all the issues it had( link your DR beater after failing a MyDDO check to get accepted in pugs among other things)

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #5 - Jun 27th, 2021 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
Instead of wasting time on this, work on character storage instead. How about just give us ways to get more bank space. Or make bags we can put more shite in, like 15 years of misc weapons. Storage of BTC items is a huge problem for me for both the stuff I use in various class race combos and for the stuff you are afraid to get rid of cause as soon as you do it will be the new cornerstone ingredient (set augments I’m talking to you).

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #6 - Jun 27th, 2021 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
I believe the offline storage access is coming as part of a storage pass. We've known for a while they were discussing it.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jun 27th, 2021 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 27th, 2021 at 6:52pm:
I believe the offline storage access is coming as part of a storage pass. We've known for a while they were discussing it.

So this is how it ends. This is how we lose all our loot permanently when they fuck this up.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #8 - Jun 27th, 2021 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
platfarmchink wrote on Jun 27th, 2021 at 8:16pm:
So this is how it ends. This is how we lose all our loot permanently when they fuck this up.

Given the latest spate of bate-and-switch tactics? That seems likely. They do seem to really despise the player-base.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint