Normal Topic Lag. (Read 2628 times)
Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Lag.
Aug 5th, 2021 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
I felt obliged to patch and log on a couple of time in the last 24 hours to check out some stock, stats, etc...

I keep getting lagged and locked, even in the public areas and while aggravating it did make me curious enough to ask full time players:

What is lag like now, where is it bad, good, when, etc... basically anything you have to say.

EXCEPT: Don't spam the thread with bitching and moaning about SSG, we all already know that, just trying to get a look at the state of lag for players. If it makes you feel better I will start a bitch about SSG thread for you to go do that...
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2021 at 8:40pm by Dragonborn »  

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Notanarc
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: Lag.
Reply #1 - Aug 6th, 2021 at 5:33am
Print Post  
I had issues yesterday with getting in quests.  Got the wait screen twice and neither cleared up after a few minutes so I tabbed out and relogged.

As for lag, I've been getting a lot lately.  I solo a lot and I get the "shoot shoot shoot and nothing happens" lag once or twice in every quest.  Did the Sentinel chain and the house k 6s last night and they all did it.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #2 - Aug 7th, 2021 at 3:53am
Print Post  
Right, what I ran into was quite a bit worse than that. Might just be on my end. I don't log on much at all now, might be a good idea to pull the who game and reinstall it if I start playing again.

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Rickyretardo
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Aug 7th, 2021 at 4:07am
Print Post  
nothing unnormal lately, just the normal shit you don´t experience in any other game.. re-boots and load screens is just something you have to love.

IP Logged

apparently bored
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #4 - Aug 8th, 2021 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
14~ years of playing I've never experienced what is plaguing me lately. Getting hit with; (connection attempt XX of 20), DC from party chat, window freezing to the point someone has to be a sacrifice or you do. There is more but w/e. Doesn't seem to be a specific area but I will say after every single ''patch'' or shutdown I get hit with that failure to connect.

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #5 - Aug 9th, 2021 at 12:00am
Print Post  
I went from Windows 7 to 10 and a lot of my connection issues went away.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #6 - Aug 9th, 2021 at 12:20am
Print Post  
Thanks for the posts, I was primarily running into lag during gameplay, no problems logging in or entering quests. I was running Wins 10.

I've pulled it off my main machine and will leave it on a laptop just in case there is some reason to log on, like a sale, or exploit and otherwise just keep taking a break. By the time I come back to playing, if I do, I'll probably be running a new machine and I'll put a fresh copy there.

The main reason I started this thread though was curiosity, I've noticed that you can't post anything claiming lag on the mobos without it being moderated or swamped with SSG asskissers telling you your wrong, and I am honestly curious.

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #7 - Aug 9th, 2021 at 9:30am
Print Post  
That’s the truth.

IP Logged

iGouger
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Aug 9th, 2021 at 11:23am
Print Post  
Nah, you guys must all be wrong - you see, Update 49 fixed lag and made everything sunshine and rainbows!

Nothing to see here, move along :]

IP Logged

newalchemist
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Aug 10th, 2021 at 5:46am
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Aug 9th, 2021 at 12:20am:
I've noticed that you can't post anything claiming lag on the mobos without it being moderated or swamped with SSG asskissers telling you your wrong, and I am honestly curious.

The game doesn't lag! it's always ran perfectly for me not Lord Cordovans fault your computer sucks.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #10 - Aug 10th, 2021 at 9:53am
Print Post  
Quote:
sunshine and rainbows!

There's no such things here... There's Sunshine and Fairy Farts though.  Roll Eyes

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #11 - Aug 11th, 2021 at 10:56am
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Aug 9th, 2021 at 12:20am:
I am honestly bi-curious.

I knew it.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.